Check your account email address ×

Texas and Florida…

Texas has been really exploding for years but they are really cooking now.  Florida is now joining their club.

There may be some common denominators between the two.  :dunno:

Flip side, California and New York are shedding both populations and industry investments.  (Should we be laughing at Chicago at this point also?) Hmmm….again, common denominators.

whats really surprising to me is the fact they are being invaded by hundreds of thousands of un tested un documented illegals.

Texas is willing to accommodate these large corporations and their needs while Cali is pinching them more and more in all categories.   Tesla, Lego, Nokia, the NRA just to name a couple biggies that have or are fleeing the Cali way. All because of a common denominator.

12 minutes ago, old indy said:

whats really surprising to me is the fact they are being invaded by hundreds of thousands of un tested un documented illegals.

Texas is willing to accommodate these large corporations and their needs while Cali is pinching them more and more in all categories.   Tesla, Lego, Nokia, the NRA just to name a couple biggies that have or are fleeing the Cali way. All because of a common denominator.

Fauci says ALL coming in at the border are being tested.  I mean, if we can’t believe him………

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Fauci says ALL coming in at the border are being tested.  I mean, if we can’t believe him………

Trust FlipflopFauci , youre funny :lmao:            as anyone thats paying attention knows, thats 100% false according to those working the border.

Texas is booming and happy to be doing business there but over the last couple years things  are already beginning to change with the dipshit dumbocratic california attitudes.  Austin was already a liberal town and it will expand exponentially now. 

16 minutes ago, ACE said:

Heard that Tesla saved a pile of money in taxes already by moving to Texas 

Huge breaks as incentive go a long ways in that dept, but ya Texas' tax structure alone will save them hugely.    still thats one incentive package id love to see. Tx made some big promises to land them im sure.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

…least amount of Covid rates and highest influx of new business investments.

Can somebody explain why?  

Covid likes higher taxes? :dunno:

Too bad they don’t have snow, I’d rather keep more of my money.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

No, he did not say that. He said that’s a different issue followed by blah bkah blah blah (govt bullchit talk)

Edited by CFM

30 minutes ago, CFM said:

No, he did not say that. He said that’s a different issue followed by blah bkah blah blah (govt bullchit talk)

Yeah, I meant “strongly inferred”.  “There are systems in place to make sure that happens.” :lol:

43 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Covid likes higher taxes? :dunno:

Too bad they don’t have snow, I’d rather keep more of my 

It is fucking sad to see what has been done to CA in just my life. And it is 100% the fault of fuck heads escaping. MN is well on its way 

51 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

It is fucking sad to see what has been done to CA in just my life. And it is 100% the fault of fuck heads escaping. MN is well on its way 

Yep.  I was born there and 80% of my family is there.  They fucking hate what it’s become. One has already pulled up their business and moved to Texas.  One to Idaho. The others say they are planning their escape but, like most they probably won’t cuz they can’t sell their homes or whatever reason they come up with.

53 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Yep, they're already fucking up Idaho, the locals want them gone..

Drinking at orlando airport,  flying out in hour.  Packed down here.  Never heard one vaccine commercial the whole time we were here.  No one is scared down here.  Just goes to show what the media hysteria does. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, old indy said:

Accept a person cant legally get a job here without a SSN and or a work permit.  as far as i know its still against the law to hire anyone without.     :cop:

Not that hard to do.  Just hard to keep them there for a long time.