Check your account email address ×

Joe Pisgar got banned

CFM

8 hours ago, Tommcat said:

The fact that people like him actually think they matter, or what they think, is of any importance, is just astounding and unreal.

Another self proclaimed SJW God in the internet world.  Nothing new.  It looks like he really got his feeling hurt when he tried to tell some other lowly internet god at FB how to do their job and they just tossed him.  Pffft….nerd fights.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Another self proclaimed SJW God in the internet world.  Nothing new.  It looks like he really got his feeling hurt when he tried to tell some other lowly internet god at FB how to do their job and they just tossed him.  Pffft….nerd fights.

What kind of society are we living in where kids grow up dreaming of being a Chief Community Officer of a snowmobile forum?  :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

What kind of society are we living in where kids grow up dreaming of being a Chief Community Officer of a snowmobile forum?  :lol:

AND “communications critter!”

:lol:

FE6837BD-0B1A-4E25-972C-5AB1569170EE.jpeg

1 hour ago, jdsky said:

What a fucking loser.

Yeah, somebody posted a pic of him at a anti-Trump rally.  What a twat.  I remember mentioning that to him in our correspondence….he was not happy.  Poor fatty.

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

I wonder how long till @ckf gets another letter from VS's legal team................ :whistle:  - - lol.gif.e5c427ec0cc778dd021cd4e79745bb41.gif

1595353939_VSlettertoFS.jpg.186695cd8e99f5a8a240b6e6cab3b64a.jpg

That had to be one of the most hilarious and absurd things I’ve ever seen on any forum.  The balls it took to type that up and send it tells me, poor Joey was really upset and couldn’t contain his fraudiness any longer!  :lol:

5 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

If I were a Twitter person I would post links to Freedom Sledder in the comments of all his Twitter posts.  But I'm not on Twitter.  :)

Hmmm, I might still have a Twitter account……

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Fucking Canadians. Amiright? :news:

:lol:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

That had to be one of the most hilarious and absurd things I’ve ever seen on any forum.  The balls it took to type that up and send it tells me, poor Joey was really upset and couldn’t contain his fraudiness any longer!  :lol:

I'm guessing good old Joey didn't carefully read the "Terms of Use Agreement" or "Community Standards" for Facebook - Pot-Kettle.gif.99f97be5d0542d1baac6a229fc632751.gif  

:lol2:

Also your screen shot above I thought it was Verticalscope not Vertscope.................. lol.gif.2f69148cdff5f0d791bbda48b8cfded5.gif

2 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Yup. The latest one was really close to home. Lots of friends kids were in that school when it happened. 

Well, they spend all their money putting up “No bullying!” signs.  Prolly should spend a bit on the “Gun free zone” signs.  I mean, it’s clear the zero tolerance and signs are the answer.

Liberal think is neat as hell!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1