Check your account email address ×

Fauci says vast majority of vaccinated Americans should get COVID-19 booster

irv

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I heard 3 a while ago, I figured when they were talking about "another booster" this morning I thought it was a 4th they were referring too..I don't follow much "news" as I'd say the majority is either an opinion or not true which is just totally wrong..

So you're all good with 3 shots a year of this stuff for life if that is the case??

I’d be good with one every year, like the flu.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, your wish is their command!  Now, how about semi-annually for both?  That talks going around also.  Quarterly? 
montly?

Daily would be the ultimate protection/revenue generation.

• Platinum Contributing Member
27 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Cool, what if it's back to 3/yr??

Let's be honest, it started with 1, and then 2, and now a 3rd in a year so it is possible

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, akvanden said:

Did you get your Booster yet ? Why wont you answer? That was the whole point of this thread....

Just found out today my Sister who is double jabbed has been sick the past few days and tested positive.

She rolled her eyes at me a month ago when I told her the fact she was Vaxxed will not keep her from getting Covid. 

So now thats 4 breakthru cases that I know of personally at this point from "fully vaccinated" people. 

But throw a couple more charts and math equations up and tell us how these Covid vaccines are so great again.. :news:

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ACE said:

I’m fully vaxxed except for covid 

We where double vaxed, Pfizer. Had covid, now have it again. Wtf ? Barely ever get sick until…,,

We live in the woods. People are mostly gone until summer. We only see people in the supermarkets really, so that must be it.

Maybe i shouldn’t joke about wisc warning hunters about deer and covid. We do have lots if deer.  But never get closer than 10-15 feet. 

we should be suoer human by now. Jeez.

Edited by CFM

11 minutes ago, CFM said:

We where double vaxed, Pfizer had covid, now have it again. Wtf ? Barely ever get sick until…,,

We live in the woods. People are mostly gone until summer. We only see people in the supermarkets really, so that must be it.

Maybe i shouldn’t joke about wisc warning hunters about deer and covid. We do have lots if deer.  But never get closer than 10-14 feet. 

we should be suoer human by now. Jeez.

Yeah same. Wildlife everywhere. Our chickens probably have covid!

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

You joke about our animals being susceptible but….wait for it.  It’s already being thrown out to see if it grabs more fear.

I swear to god…

5103BC4B-EDF5-4143-9D4E-CD3271EA43C1.jpeg

I wonder who the brave sucker was that stuck a swab up his nose?? :lol:

10 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Did you get your Booster yet ? Why wont you answer? That was the whole point of this thread....

Just found out today my Sister who is double jabbed has been sick the past few days and tested positive.

She rolled her eyes at me a month ago when I told her the fact she was Vaxxed will not keep her from getting Covid. 

So now thats 4 breakthru cases that I know of personally at this point from "fully vaccinated" people. 

But throw a couple more charts and math equations up and tell us how these Covid vaccines are so great again.. :news:

Guy from next door had his aunt suffer a massive stroke at dinner post jab.

Brain dead, pulling the plug today.

Get your 4th jab folks....

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, EvilBird said:

You had to tell your sister about breakthrough cases? Strange.

Nope, haven’t been boosted, still going strong in my one and only J&J (no evil mRNA). Thank you for your concern about my health! ;)

And yeah, I think I’ll keep throwing the aggregated math out there for all to see. Better than memes and shitty Twitter stories. :thumbsup:

18 hours ago, Snake said:

If Fauchi was giving financial advice would anyone listen?

Think about that...

It depends if it was over the TV or personal advice on investing in say the almost bankrupt Moderna 2 yrs ago 

12 hours ago, EvilBird said:

But she won't get as sick lmfao . I love that one . 1000s of people a day catch a covid and never end up in the er . But the vaccinated ones they suffer less I tell ya 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

You had to tell your sister about breakthrough cases? Strange.

Nope, haven’t been boosted, still going strong in my one and only J&J (no evil mRNA). Thank you for your concern about my health! ;)

And yeah, I think I’ll keep throwing the aggregated math out there for all to see. Better than memes and shitty Twitter stories. :thumbsup:

Hard to fourm a accurate  cluster of people when over 90% never end up in a hospital to even be counted . But I guess that is the fun part 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Hard to form an accurate  cluster of people when over 90% never end up in a hospital to even be counted . But I guess that is the fun part 

This is the real issue that is basically untrackable.  I have a number of friends who never went to the doctor or the hospital or clinic to be tested, that had the no taste no smell deal going, which from all accounts is the main "You got it" Covid sign.

How do those people get counted into the equation?  How do people like myself and my girlfriend, who have been exposed to MANY of these people, and never so much as got a head ache get counted?

Not everyone runs to the doctor or clinic the second they feel a little off.  My "guess" is those untracked statistics would really throw a monkey wrench into the bottom line.

Edited by Mag6240