Check your account email address ×

Ghislaine Maxwell

14 hours ago, ACE said:

Epstein prob made his money blackmailing rich people 

Explains why the political class (right and left) have kept quiet on the fuckery going on in this country the last few years. My bet is a large majority have been purposely compromised either by money, sex, drugs, pedo. It's pretty easy to do. Most men will fall for one of the sins.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, s pump said:

Explains why the political class (right and left) have kept quiet on the fuckery going on in this country the last few years. My bet is a large majority have been purposely compromised either by money, sex, drugs, pedo. It's pretty easy to do. Most men will fall for one of the sins.

When you are handing out Trillions under the guise of "infrastructure" or "relief", it is not hard to get some of that money back in the form of "donations" or "gifts" to non profits or maybe someone buys a couple hundred thousand books....."bestsellers" written by politicians.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Real Journalism is dead  :tumbleweed:

1000X times the coverage on what was a clear Self Defense case then this one

Yep, and we get to hear now about COVID, Jan 6th, and Russian troops, just to ignore this case.

On 11/30/2021 at 11:38 AM, racer254 said:

When you are handing out Trillions under the guise of "infrastructure" or "relief", it is not hard to get some of that money back in the form of "donations" or "gifts" to non profits or maybe someone buys a couple hundred thousand books....."bestsellers" written by politicians.

Or now, $500,000 for a painting made by hunter Biden :lol: 

• Like 1

On 11/30/2021 at 12:38 PM, racer254 said:

Kennedy Center. :(:(:(

Just now, CFM said:

Kennedy Center. :(:(:(

Exactly, sending out bullshit money giveaways to places like this and lets make all the taxpayers cover it.  Requires this, but yet gets 270 million in public funding.   What a direct kick in the nuts to taxpayers.

Authorized by the 1958 National Cultural Center Act of Congress,[1] which requires that its programming be sustained through private funds, the center represents a public–private partnership. Its activities include educational and outreach initiatives, almost entirely funded through ticket sales and gifts from individuals, corporations, and private foundations.

Big surprise :news:

A popular Twitter account that was providing updates on the Ghislaine Maxwell sex trafficking trial was suspended by the social media company.

The @TrackerTrial account, which was run by The Free Press Report, gained over 525,000 followers in just two weeks by providing detailed updates about the trial.

In a post on SubstackThe Free Press Report shared an image of the message they received, which accused them of using Twitter in a "manner intended to artificially amplify or suppress information or engage in behavior that manipulates or disrupts people's experience on Twitter."

16 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Big surprise :news:

A popular Twitter account that was providing updates on the Ghislaine Maxwell sex trafficking trial was suspended by the social media company.

The @TrackerTrial account, which was run by The Free Press Report, gained over 525,000 followers in just two weeks by providing detailed updates about the trial.

In a post on SubstackThe Free Press Report shared an image of the message they received, which accused them of using Twitter in a "manner intended to artificially amplify or suppress information or engage in behavior that manipulates or disrupts people's experience on Twitter."

You have to be kidding me.  This should tell the taxpayers around the globe how this elite class behaves.

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You have to be kidding me.  This should tell the taxpayers around the globe how this elite class behaves.

Nope - someone I was talking to last night, mentioned it to me and I was saying "That's gotta be some sort of internet hype."  But from what I'm seeing, nope.  Heck, go figure ... FOX reports it, but CNN ignores it.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/twitter-account-ghislaine-maxwell-trial-suspended

Something interesting I took note of this morning...

On my drive in, I was listening to the 6:30am top national news on one station, 7am of the same on another station.

When both stations talked about this trial, both referred to Jeff E's "death (or "died") while in prison".  

Not his suicide.

Heard it again on a 3rd station this afternoon.

National media must have backed away from the suicide narrative they pushed for oh so long, eh?

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Something interesting I took note of this morning...

On my drive in, I was listening to the 6:30am top national news on one station, 7am of the same on another station.

When both stations talked about this trial, both referred to Jeff E's "death (or "died") while in prison".  

Not his suicide.

Heard it again on a 3rd station this afternoon.

National media must have backed away from the suicide narrative they pushed for oh so long, eh?

I've noticed the exact same thing.