Acquittal?

XCR1250

Kyle had no, LEGAL BASIS TO PROTECT THAT CAR LOT:

He was not a police officer

He was not a licensed security guard

He was not asked by the property owner to protect that lot

He did not own that lot

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I understand your concern of RIGHT TO SELF-DEFENSE.

However there is a legal principle of: Loss of right to self-defense if your prior actions were in fact illegal or you engaged in an illegal assault. 

I don't know how this trial will play out. I do know that the judge should be removed from the bench.  He's a 75 year old bastard, who is out of control. 

I do believe Kyle is a POLICE WANNABE, who is also autistic. I've seen WANNABES numerous times in the past................THEY ARE FUCKED IN THE HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me personally, I don't want ANY 17 year old kid, running around with an AR, as a self-appointed vigilante.

You are watching 2 much MSNBC...the judge was well within his right to scold the prosecution.  He violated courtroom rules more than once. 

Hey, he might walk, I can't predict. Juries are a crap shoot. 

I still maintain that Kyle is a fukkin wannabe, that crossed state lines, with an ILLEGALY POSSESSED AR-15, and immersed himself into a volatile, riotous situation, that he had no business being in. 

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

You are watching 2 much MSNBC...the judge was well within his right to scold the prosecution.  He violated courtroom rules more than once. 

He can admonish him, but an outburst like he did is un-professional, and indicative of prejudice, and underlying anger. 

This judge looks like an old, honky conservative. 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Looks like I'm the ONLY ONE on this site against Kyle.  :dunno: 

Imagine if it was Your grandson ....standing up to rioting pieces of shit. They dont make many kids like that nowadays. Yes He was young and naive. But he was there because he believed in America and even as a young man was trying to protect businesses and the country he loves and believes in.....Piece of Shit Antifa, white trash, self hating , indoctrinated Liberal scum chased and went mob mentality on him. They yelled kill Him......He has every right to shoot back and defend himself. The people he killed were my age...older than Him, but still younger than You. Fuck em , one of the fags was a fucking pedo. They are worthless to American values. I have zero compassion for them. 

Why you dont understand that as a Cop Wannabe I cannot understand..

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Imagine if it was Your grandson ....standing up to rioting pieces of shit. They dont make many kids like that nowadays. Yes He was young and naive. But he was there because he believed in America and even as a young man was trying to protect businesses and the country he loves and believes in.....Piece of Shit Antifa, white trash, self hating , indoctrinated Liberal scum chased and went mob mentality on him. They yelled kill Him......He has every right to shoot back and defend himself. The people he killed were my age...older than Him, but still younger than You. Fuck em , one of the fags was a fucking pedo. They are worthless to American values. I have zero compassion for them. 

Why you dont understand that as a Cop Wannabe I cannot understand..

We'll probably get the verdict next week, or two.

I'm very interested to see what happens.  

2 minutes ago, Humpty said:

Because he’s a patriot, if everyone thought like you there never would have been a United States of America.

OK, me personally, I think Kyle is a fukked-up, autistic, delusional 18 year old kid, that had no business walking around with an AR-15 on his back. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

He can admonish him, but an outburst like he did is un-professional, and indicative of prejudice, and underlying anger. 

This judge looks like an old, honky conservative. 

You have stated what a great job the prosecution is doing...except for the fact that he broke rules that any first year lawyer would know. I believe he did it you a mistrial would be declared,  as he got his ASS kicked by his own witnesses. 

1 minute ago, SkisNH said:

You have stated what a great job the prosecution is doing...except for the fact that he broke rules that any first year lawyer would know. I believe he did it you a mistrial would be declared,  as he got his ASS kicked by his own witnesses. 

Yeah whatever. It's all trial manipulation, and legal jousting. In this case there's also a POLITICAL COMPONENT. 

I'm sure many think Kyle is a fukkin goof, but they support him because he was AGAINST THE LEFTY LIBERALS AND BLACKS. No other reason. 

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah whatever. It's all trial manipulation, and legal jousting. In this case there's also a POLITICAL COMPONENT. 

I'm sure many think Kyle is a fukkin goof, but they support him because he was AGAINST THE LEFTY LIBERALS AND BLACKS. No other reason. 

I love Black people....he didnt shoot black people....he shot white cucks fighting for nothing and burning down a city..good riddance.  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Kyle had no, LEGAL BASIS TO PROTECT THAT CAR LOT:

He was not a police officer

He was not a licensed security guard

He was not asked by the property owner to protect that lot

He did not own that lot

NONE. OF. THIS. MATTERS.

The defense says he shot in self defense while he was being rushed by someone who said earlier he was going to kill him.  The prosecutors say he provoked the attacked by pointing his gun at Rosenbaum.  That's the case right there.

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

We'll probably get the verdict next week, or two.

I'm very interested to see what happens.  

Closing is on Monday so we should have a verdict or a hung jury next week.

• Like 1