Check your account email address ×

Acquittal?

XCR1250

18 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

This is why I hope there is never an armed revolt in this country. 

We can all think we're tough and shit, but when the lead starts to fly, any one of us can be dropped like a bad habit. 

Tech tip: easier to run without clown shoes on.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

That it is, do we know that the gun was purchased for him as a straw purchase? 

I'm sure you're going to say yes with no factual evidence to back yourself up, but anyway, please continue

Class G felony

Section 941.2905 - Straw purchasing of firearms (1) Whoever intentionally furnishes, purchases, or possesses a firearm for a person, knowing that the person is prohibited from possessing a firearm under s. 941.29(1m), is guilty of a Class G felony.

EAA540A4-841C-45A5-99D0-22FFF4573F35.jpeg

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Your voting machine boogeyman stuff. Laughter with tears. 

Almost as funny as the FAKE Russian Collusion hoax . 

:lol2:  :lol: :fullofshit:

Actually no , thats way funnier and provable..

2 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

That it is, do we know that the gun was purchased for him as a straw purchase? 

I'm sure you're going to say yes with no factual evidence to back yourself up, but anyway, please continue

He’s one of those guys that will lie even if he knows the truth. It’s almost like brain damage 

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

There’s no proof of either. :lol: 

:lol: damn you are old and slow

First came charges against FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith, who pleaded guilty last year to falsifying information presented to the secret Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court to win permission to spy on the Trump campaign. Second indicted was Washington lawyer Michael Sussmann, who hid his Clinton campaign affiliation when plying the FBI with Trump-Russia collusion allegations contained in a dossier compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele and funded by the Clinton campaign.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/nov/8/editorial-unmasking-russia-collusion-hoaxers/

Edited by EvilBird

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

:lol: damn you are old and slow

First came charges against FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith, who pleaded guilty last year to falsifying information presented to the secret Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court to win permission to spy on the Trump campaign. Second indicted was Washington lawyer Michael Sussmann, who hid his Clinton campaign affiliation when plying the FBI with Trump-Russia collusion allegations contained in a dossier compiled by former British spy Christopher Steele and funded by the Clinton campaign.

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/nov/8/editorial-unmasking-russia-collusion-hoaxers/

Are you retarded? What does that have to do with the previous statement that you made?

• Gold Member
12 hours ago, spin_dry said:

I already answered that. You are slow….or something else. 

When you said ...

12 hours ago, spin_dry said:

There’s no proof of either. :lol: 

I was assuming that ment you were saying there was no proof that it WAS a Hoax....

Edited by EvilBird

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:
Class G felony

Section 941.2905 - Straw purchasing of firearms (1) Whoever intentionally furnishes, purchases, or possesses a firearm for a person, knowing that the person is prohibited from possessing a firearm under s. 941.29(1m), is guilty of a Class G felony.

Kyle was prohibited from possessing a firearm?

21 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't know Z, somebody is gonna' have ta' be kickin' my door in, or taking pot shots at me in the yard, before I start slingin' lead. No hero Kyle here. 

What about hitting you with a skateboard or pointing a gun at you?

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, spin_dry said:
Class G felony

:lol:, you're such a hack..

Spinners pissed because he heard some firecrackers going off last year out to eat with his buddy and ran,..17 year old Kyle has more stones than a 63 year old man in a real fire situation..:lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, SkisNH said:

What about hitting you with a skateboard or pointing a gun at you?

If ever I'm stupid enough to possess a firearm illegally, cross a state line, enter into a race riot situation, carrying that AR-15 openly, and confront a bunch of mentally disturbed fools, that have nothing to lose, and end up getting whacked by a skate board, then yes, I would open fire. 

I posted about a week ago, wondering if Kyle was autistic.

I did see one article that said he was, a couple of nights ago. 

I think the kid is not wrapped too tight. Just my .02c.   

11 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I posted about a week ago, wondering if Kyle was autistic.

I did see one article that said he was, a couple of nights ago. 

I think the kid is not wrapped too tight. Just my .02c.   

I haven't heard he was,  Bro, I can't believe you're hard on the kid?? Honestly, I'd have thought him standing up to peeps like that you would be proud of

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I haven't heard he was,  Bro, I can't believe you're hard on the kid?? Honestly, I'd have thought him standing up to peeps like that you would be proud of

Ridgy, the kid had NO BUSINESS WHATSOEVER entering into that explosive situation, while Illegally armed. 

Adult, trained, experienced cops, get hurt and killed in these situations, Kyle was a disaster waiting to happen. 

He might walk on some of the charges, it's hard to say what the jury will do.

I do believe he is responsible for something.

He should be convicted of at least the minor charges.   

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ridgy, the kid had NO BUSINESS WHATSOEVER entering into that explosive situation, while Illegally armed. 

Adult, trained, experienced cops, get hurt and killed in these situations, Kyle was a disaster waiting to happen. 

Ehhh..

:bc: