Check your account email address ×

Single men just don’t care about sex anymore, study says

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

uncel, unintentionaly celebate. As in no woman is willing to fuck them.

Incel means involuntarily celibate, which is the same thing.

They usually call themselves Libertarians and use the word "cuck" a lot. Also pretty big fans of Jordan Peterson and Ben Shapiro.

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Most Liberals, Progressives and Biden voters are cucks and whiney Beta's. They chat with and sound like a Women so think they have game. 

But Women actually despise them even if they dont realize it and of course do not want to fuck them. 

I see no problem with this. 

:quaqmire:

Edited by EvilBird

SMH at this whole concept.  It reminds me of that article on how liberal men find it would be “ok” to share their spouse sexually.  It’s a problem of low testosterone, low confidence and the avoidance of anything that may be seen as masculine within their liberal religion.  It’s for the weak and weak minded.  I love this quote in the article:

“You can’t shut a planet and expect people’s physiology to remain the same,” Fisher told The Post. “We all suffered, dopamine plummeted, testosterone plummeted, sex is less important.“

So, “shutting down” for some meant life confined and masterbstion(I’d hope) to the point they are now scared to get with the opposite sex?  Same sex?  LOL  fuck, who knows, I’d rather live with Covid than libtwat-ism.

39 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

SMH at this whole concept.  It reminds me of that article on how liberal men find it would be “ok” to share their spouse sexually.  It’s a problem of low testosterone, low confidence and the avoidance of anything that may be seen as masculine within their liberal religion.  It’s for the weak and weak minded.  I love this quote in the article:

“You can’t shut a planet and expect people’s physiology to remain the same,” Fisher told The Post. “We all suffered, dopamine plummeted, testosterone plummeted, sex is less important.“

So, “shutting down” for some meant life confined and masterbstion(I’d hope) to the point they are now scared to get with the opposite sex?  Same sex?  LOL  fuck, who knows, I’d rather live with Covid than libtwat-ism.

And look at the OP.  Who actually looks for this type of article?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I think it found him. Damn internet history. 
lolololololol

#clownworld

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Low testosterone Men trying to justify why they have zero sex drive and very feminine qualities....

poor Spinner Joe...resorted to retiring into a creepy old queen living in a RV bitching about the orange man till his dying days....stay the fuck outta my neighborhood weirdo. 

:lol:

We used to just say that their is someone for everyone, and if a person wasn't having success in what they considered "their league", maybe they needed to reevaluate themselves and check out the next league down.

Of course todays youth have never tasted defeat or told they weren't good enough so they have poor self evaluation skills.  So if it isn't them, it must be those stupid women who just don't know what their missing.

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Cold War said:

A lot of these young women are hogs. I don’t know how some guys crawl in bed with them and not vomit.  

0EE25175-FC94-4E73-A7B8-F1502635F041.jpeg

They should put a weight limit on yoga pants honestly. Just cause you can stretch them around yourself doesn’t mean you should wear them 😂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, F3600 said:

We used to just say that their is someone for everyone, and if a person wasn't having success in what they considered "their league", maybe they needed to reevaluate themselves and check out the next league down.

Of course todays youth have never tasted defeat or told they weren't good enough so they have poor self evaluation skills.  So if it isn't them, it must be those stupid women who just don't know what their missing.

Yep.  It's the old "Pinspotter Theory".  You will eventually end up where you belong (or with who you belong) or, just chose not to return from the gutter.  I think you are correct though, for many who feel they have more to offer than they actually have (See: Dunning Kruger Syndrome), they choose to tell themselves that everybody else is the problem and they choose or, are rather forced, to be alone.

8 minutes ago, Cold War said:

A lot of these young women are hogs. I don’t know how some guys crawl in bed with them and not vomit.  

These are a couple of fine Conservatives right here!!!!

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

1 more thing you cam blame on liberal cucks .

We all remember the push to stop putting skiny hot chicks in magazines and on TV because it was causing self estem issues . Hell I loved girls with self esteem issues lol . And if they need to do a Karen carpenter after a meal so be it 

• Haha 2