Check your account email address ×

Ashley Biden's diary ...the pedo showered with her

8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

I think it was more along the lines of, they report garbage and even they didn’t touch this story, but I could be wrong.

informational, for sure.

They don't print anything really mostly video.  But what ever.  And when they do post video they almost always have first oerson witnesses giving thete story . Veritas has taken almost every media outlet to task in the last few yrs some multiple times who attempted to print shit about them and have had retraction written from every one of them . He has a whole wall full of them with the court orders to match . 

They do 99% first person interviews with people directly involved with the issue at hand . Not the msm some one unarmed  close to the Situation that has become the norm with bulkshit reporting . Last 5 yrs has been just gross with examples of just this 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Link to retraction or federal ivestagtor report ? 

https://news.yahoo.com/amphtml/postal-finds-no-evidence-project-222046856.html

The Inspector General report said Hopkins admitted he never actually heard other employees talking about backdating ballots in the first place.

"[Hopkins] revised his claims, eventually stating that he had not heard a conversation about ballots at all - rather he saw the Postmaster and Supervisor having a discussion and assumed it was about fraudulent ballot backdating," the report says. "[Hopkins] acknowledged that he had no evidence of any backdated presidential ballots."

6 hours ago, Mainecat said:

It was stolen before the election. More bullshit Trump dictator moves.

Here’s MC again more worried about the book being taken than he is about the content in the book. The daughter could 100% confirm she was molested and MC would claim Trump forced her to make up the story. 

MC is a pile of dinosaur shit 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, akvanden said:

https://news.yahoo.com/amphtml/postal-finds-no-evidence-project-222046856.html

The Inspector General report said Hopkins admitted he never actually heard other employees talking about backdating ballots in the first place.

"[Hopkins] revised his claims, eventually stating that he had not heard a conversation about ballots at all - rather he saw the Postmaster and Supervisor having a discussion and assumed it was about fraudulent ballot backdating," the report says. "[Hopkins] acknowledged that he had no evidence of any backdated presidential ballots."

Again Veritas took his first person interview with tge witness name and image.  

Not Veritas fault the guy was not truthful with them. 

That said still far far far above what tge msm calls reporting . How many storys did we have to watch play out for the last 5 yrs that started. Sources close to the president or close to tge white house etc etc that of course were reported as fact that turned out to be nothing more than cud for the likes of pampers to chew on . No less than 5 a week my favorite part was not just that but say the AP reports it as fact and every other lemming so called news outlet ran with it every fucking time . Still going on today . Henc why most with eyes don't trust any of them . Modern media is tge enemy of the people . Fucking pathetic 90% are pure lazy scum who deserve to die choking on there own copy 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Again Veritas took his first person interview with tge witness name and image.  

Not Veritas fault the guy was not truthful with them. 

Well that's my issue, same with the tweets. Sensational headlines grabbing attention while no verification is done.  Or these simple headlines that do zero to delve just a little bit deeper. How many people do you think follow Veritas on twitter and read that headline? How many people did their own followup search to find out it was a moot story?

The far left and the far right, such as Veritas, use these shock and awe tactics. It's creating an army of politicized robot retards who are super quick to demonize the opposing party and who are unwilling to think for themselves because that's hard, and reposting/sharing a tweet isn't. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

This place has become nothing but a extreme right wing anti government racist hole. 

posting links? nahhh the earth is flat cause I said so.

You keep saying that and yet you keep coming back every single fucking day.

Definition of insanity..........

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

You keep saying that and yet you keep coming back every single fucking day.

Definition of insanity..........

:lol:

And he has a very busy life on top of it,  which is kind of weird. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

Well that's my issue, same with the tweets. Sensational headlines grabbing attention while no verification is done.  Or these simple headlines that do zero to delve just a little bit deeper. How many people do you think follow Veritas on twitter and read that headline? How many people did their own followup search to find out it was a moot story?

The far left and the far right, such as Veritas, use these shock and awe tactics. It's creating an army of politicized robot retards who are super quick to demonize the opposing party and who are unwilling to think for themselves because that's hard, and reposting/sharing a tweet isn't. 

I acctualy think most people who sit thrugh Veritas videos and web casts or really any one who followes pod casts  watch the whole thing . And I also think about 1/3 do there own bing searches . Now those who get there so called news from the TV and news print less than 2% look in to it and even less of them look at the Friday back page of the week's  retraction 

• Like 1

Explain with facts to support your argument how Veritas is far right? 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Cnbc, msnbc, and cnn can verify where are all supremists. Lololololol

No the politicians are not using the fbi for political reasons 

Kill every one of them 

Yesterday, as Scoop wrote here, the homes of Project Veritas journalists were raided by the FBI “over the diary of Ashley Biden, which was given to O’Keefe by tipsters, but since he could never authenticate it he ultimately chose not to do anything with it and gave it to law enforcement so it could be returned to its owner.”

Democrats allege the diary was stolen and are using that as an excuse to exact vengeance against Veritas and O’Keefe for their years of success in exposing the dark underbelly of Democrats and the Democrat-controlled MSM.

Today, O’Keefe himself was raided. Or, as the FBI said it in a statement to the press, they “performed law enforcement activity” at his apartment.

From NYT, who are loving this.

Jimmy Maynes, who lives next to Mr. O’Keefe at an apartment complex in Mamaroneck, said a handful of F.B.I. agents arrived early Saturday morning.

“They asked for James,” Mr. Mayne said, an entertainment manager. “I thought they were banging on my door. I opened the door.”

“They told me to close the door and I closed the door,” he added. “That’s exactly what happened. It was still dark.”

This is not good. This is Biden’s government using the FBI to get revenge.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Here are some hard-hitting facts for you, JT. :thumbsup:

1. They only go after liberal organizations and liberal politicians.

2. They’re mainly funded by “Donors Trust” who’s stated mission is “safeguarding the intent of libertarian and conservative donors”

CNN is left wing, FoxNews is right wing, Veritas is far right wing. Seems like a fair categorization.

9 hours ago, jtssrx said:

7 hours ago, akvanden said:

2. They’re mainly funded by “Donors Trust” who’s stated mission is “safeguarding the intent of libertarian and conservative donors”

CNN is left wing, FoxNews is right wing, Veritas is far right wing. Seems like a fair categorization.

40E16F9C-0D86-4321-A84A-079D67A7D2A4.gif.6920b541ce022ca80c66694d955d194c.gif

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Flat Earther and Moon Landing conspiracy nut right there.🤣👍🏼

No way thats a left wing faggy liberal thru and thru. His type is "highly educated" and believes everything he was taught by his professors and listens to MSM. Hangs at the coffee shop with the rest of the queens. 

Edited by EvilBird

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

No way thats a left wing faggy liberal thru and thru. His type is "highly educated" and believes everything he was taught by his professors and listens to MSM. Hangs at the coffee shop with the rest of the queens. 

You’re the expert on those types apparently…bravo!🤣👍🏼

9 hours ago, akvanden said:

Neither of those arguments make them far right. Those facts support the argument that they support a right leaning agenda. 

you tried to label them “far right” again with facts please lay out an argument that makes them far right. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

40E16F9C-0D86-4321-A84A-079D67A7D2A4.gif.6920b541ce022ca80c66694d955d194c.gif

Don’t quote me retard. You’re too stupid to understand my posts. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

Neither of those arguments make them far right. Those facts support the argument that they support a right leaning agenda. 

you tried to label them “far right” again with facts please lay out an argument that makes them far right. 

I just did lay out two facts. Would you like to address either one of them? How can they be right leaning if their sole agenda is go after liberals? FoxNews doesn’t solely do that, and they’re right leaning. Is Veritas ideology the same as Fox News? No. Maybe closer to an OAN or whatever other whacky tacky right wing news outlets that gained notoriety as of late.

So now it’s your turn, change my mind with some “facts.”

I just did lay out two facts. Would you like to address either one of them? How can they be right leaning if their sole agenda is go after liberals? FoxNews doesn’t solely do that, and they’re right leaning. Is Veritas ideology the same as Fox News? No. Maybe closer to an OAN or whatever other whacky tacky right wing news outlets that gained notoriety as of late.

So now it’s your turn, change my mind with some “facts.”

I would just like to simply know if you think Hunter Biden was fucking his niece.  Simple yes or no please.