Check your account email address ×

i f'in love it.....

Well, to be fair, this is supposed to be a women's march for the sake of women's rights.  They have spun it into a Trump protest and the media and the organizers are to blame for this.  There are women there that support and voted for Trump.  (Hint, they are the ones dressed nicely and are wearing make-up). :lmao:.....but you probably won't see them on tv.

23 minutes ago, oleroule said:

the only protest that mattered was on november 8

hqdefault.jpg

Lol, voting between two fucked candidates isn't gonna change shit.

19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

so all these protesters are far leftists? is that what you're trying to say?

Well, yeah, duh.

The left is radicalizing. Tone policing liberals are being shouted down and shunned. 

Get on the the bus to revolution or go suck up to the warmongers and fascists.

Edited by motonoggin

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

Well, yeah, duh.

The left is radicalizing. Tone policing liberals are being shouted down and shunned. 

Get on the the bus to revolution or go suck up the warmongers and fascists.

:lol:  the vast majority of these protesters wanted hillary. some imagination you got there dude. now i admit some of the organizers, like moore, are pushing for new left leaders, and that is fine. but if we go too far left, we'll be left out in the cold again for elections to come. when i say "we", i'm referring to those who don't want a far right admin in power. so save your "we" comments, i know we're not exactly in the same camp.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:  the vast majority of these protesters wanted hillary. some imagination you got there dude. now i admit some of the organizers, like moore, are pushing for new left leaders, and that is fine. but if we go too far left, we'll be left out in the cold again for elections to come. when i say "we", i'm referring to those who don't want a far right admin in power. so save your "we" comments, i know we're not exactly in the same camp.

What's too far left for you?

Ending this stupid war on terror?

Single payer healthcare?

Free college education?

If these things scare you, you're a goddamned coward, not my ally, and might as well go lick fascist boot leather.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

What's too far left for you?

Ending this stupid war on terror?

Single payer healthcare?

Free college education?

If these things scare you, you're a goddamned coward, not my ally, and might as well go lick fascist boot leather.

herein lies the problem, again. i'd absolutely love to live in your lw utopia, where there's no terror, single payer healthcare that works brilliantly. free education? nah, that'll "cheapen" the values of it if every tom, dick, and harry who don't want something bad enough to go get it. make the cost of education cheaper? sure. back to the war on terror, cause it's the perfect example of your ignorance. do you honestly think the vast majority of the country is going to put up with a president who does nothing to protect us? essentially tells us "just deal with it for awhile, they'll befriend us soon". this is essentially what you're wanting.

1 hour ago, Snoslinger said:

tons of people all over the country, the world, protesting this POS president. you just know this is bugging the shit out of this egomaniac. he's already disputing crowd sizes. :lol:

It's an indication of how many pathetic losers are in this country and you love it, imagine that, shocking.

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

herein lies the problem, again. i'd absolutely love to live in your lw utopia, where there's no terror, single payer healthcare that works brilliantly. free education? nah, that'll "cheapen" the values of it if every tom, dick, and harry who don't want something bad enough to go get it. make the cost of education cheaper? sure. back to the war on terror, cause it's the perfect example of your ignorance. do you honestly think the vast majority of the country is going to put up with a president who does nothing to protect us? essentially tells us "just deal with it for awhile, they'll befriend us soon". this is essentially what you're wanting.

No, that's your narrow minded view of what you'd like to think I'm advocating, despite it being explained to you over and over again.

This is exactly why liberals and Democrats are fucking worthless. 

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

No, that's your narrow minded view of what you'd like to think I'm advocating, despite it being explained to you over and over again.

This is exactly why liberals and Democrats are fucking worthless. 

well when you bitch and moan about every terror preventing measure we take, like bombing terror camps in foreign countries, what am i supposed to think?

tons of people all over the country, the world, protesting this POS president. you just know this is bugging the shit out of this egomaniac. he's already disputing crowd sizes. :lol:

What about crowd sizes? 

IMG_1011.JPG

1 minute ago, Sludgey said:

These paid protests fall on deaf ears

All of them do.  They aren't recruiting or "mind changing" anybody that doesn't already believe their "cause".

Just another group of whiners with nothing better to do "protesting" about shit they really could ultimately care less about. Whiney nation.

Shame too...Cuz there are and will be some issues that will deserve some protest and deserve some attention.  "Boy that cried wolf" syndrome.

• Gold Member

When people did that against Obama you called them racists. :news: 

• Like 3