Check your account email address ×

i f'in love it.....

• Gold Member

Does anybody believe these protests will work for anything?  It just a hip thing to do currently but has no real purpose or meaning.  Not like trump is going to adjust his agenda and republicans are not going to resign in congress cause movie stars drag a bunch of people around out of self importance justification....  In fact the republicans will get a larger majority in 2018 and these protest help to achieve that.

Protestors are like biker gangs.  They are made up of a certain type of person that can't be an individual and just needs to belong to something....  Much like a bike gang member protestors are cut from the same mold.

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Does anybody believe these protests will work for anything?  It just a hip thing to do currently but has no real purpose or meaning.  Not like trump is going to adjust his agenda and republicans are not going to resign in congress cause movie stars drag a bunch of people around out of self importance justification....  In fact the republicans will get a larger majority in 2018 and these protest help to achieve that.

Protestors are like biker gangs.  They are made up of a certain type of person that can't be an individual and just needs to belong to something....  Much like a bike gang member protestors are cut from the same mold.

Everytime a window is smashed, an anarchist is born.

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Everytime a window is smashed, an anarchist is born.

Those aren't protestors.....  The window smashers.  They are small business destroyers.

Protestors are the ones that just gather to yell and scream about something while getting absolutely nothing done.

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Those aren't protestors.....  The window smashers.  They are small business destroyers.

Protestors are the ones that just gather to yell and scream about something while getting absolutely nothing done.

Yes, the venerable local mom and pop multinational corporations of Starbucks and bank of America.

16142226_10212050970292934_5244861280290767258_n.jpg

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

16113205_780686165427468_631599585288869071_o.jpg

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yes, the venerable local mom and pop multinational corporations of Starbucks and bank of America.

16142226_10212050970292934_5244861280290767258_n.jpg

See insurance pays for all that.  No biggie.  There are 5 more starbucks within a mile and you can bank online.  I rarely go to a physical bank anymore.  No need to go to a bank this day and age for the most part.

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

See insurance pays for all that.  No biggie.  There are 5 more starbucks within a mile and you can bank online.  I rarely go to a physical bank anymore.  No need to go to a bank this day and age for the most part.

You're pretty fucking dense, aren't ya?

16113255_788902007924422_5463227090706226945_o.jpg

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You're pretty fucking dense, aren't ya?

16113255_788902007924422_5463227090706226945_o.jpg

bank of america never fucked me...  And I have an account with them.  Starbucks never fucked me either.

Your movement is an utter failure.

12 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

bank of america never fucked me...  And I have an account with them.  Starbucks never fucked me either.

Your movement is an utter failure.

"You should protest the establishment by being nonthreatening and obeying all its rules" said nobody who brought any type of revolutionary change ever.

• Gold Member
Just now, motonoggin said:

"You should protest the establishment by being nonthreatening and obeying all its rules" said nobody who brought any type of revolutionary change ever.

They are just like a biker gang....  Not a single window smasher was fucked by bank of america or starbucks.  Not a single one.  Window smashers and peaceful protestors are just of a biker gang mentallity for the weakest offshoot of the human race.

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

They are just like a biker gang....  Not a single window smasher was fucked by bank of america or starbucks.  Not a single one.  Window smashers and peaceful protestors are just of a biker gang mentallity for the weakest offshoot of the human race.

Right, the true revolutionaries are bootlickers and willing pawns of the state. 

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Right, the true revolutionaries are bootlickers and willing pawns of the state. 

true bootlickers live off the state, for example members of your movement.  Your movement has failed and is very weak.

8 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

tons of people all over the country, the world, protesting this POS president. you just know this is bugging the shit out of this egomaniac. he's already disputing crowd sizes. :lol:

remember all of this ? one of the best days I have had in a long long time . best part is it just keeps rolling along with the sad faces I see every day in there Volvos with the faded H stickers LOVE IT

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Dumbest, most ill-informed and inaccurate conclusions and correlations of the entire day.

Chicken dinner.

Sure. But what did your President and VP do? Lied about the numbers that attended.

So tell me again that "ratings" don't bother this petty piece of shit.

Trump decided to tell a few lies while standing in from of the memorial to fallen CIA agents. Pure class. 

46 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Sure. But what did your President and VP do? Lied about the numbers that attended.

So tell me again that "ratings" don't bother this petty piece of shit.

Trump decided to tell a few lies while standing in from of the memorial to fallen CIA agents. Pure class. 

Suddenly Rev is concerned about lies:lmao: 

9 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Okey dokey then.

Here's a Nazi getting punched.

200w.gif

u just cant get enough of your pussy hero's sucker punching people from the safety of your basement ha . yep u are a true revolutionary behind your key board

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

u just cant get enough of your pussy hero's sucker punching people from the safety of your basement ha . yep u are a true revolutionary behind your key board

"Nazis deserve a fair fight"

You know what you are when you sympathize with a Nazi?

A Nazi sympathizer.

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

"Nazis deserve a fair fight"

You know what you are when you sympathize with a Nazi?

A Nazi sympathizer.

u know what u are when u sit alone in a basement reposting stupid shit u don't have the ambition or balls to do your self