Check your account email address ×

i f'in love it.....

22 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

Yup, it,s now ok to protest, it was racist for the last eight years,,, just another example of libtard hypocrisy,

I know!!!!!!  Let's ignore the fact that people complained about Obama because of his race. People are complaining about Trump because of what he says and does. 

17 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Do these protestors realize that they are protesting even though an anti-establishment, non politician is now POTUS?

I think they know exactly what the Potus is. Perhaps they are being a little unfair. After all they are only judging him by his words and actions. It's not his fault they choose to believe the shitty things he says.

Funny thing is that Trump is such petty person, the "ratings" of this march over his inauguration will piss him off. 

Also both of Obama's inaugurations outnumbered his. It's funny.

Edited by revkevsdi

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

I know!!!!!!  Let's ignore the fact that people complained about Obama because of his race. People are complaining about Trump because of what he says and does. 

I think they know exactly what the Potus is. Perhaps they are being a little unfair. After all they are only judging him by his words and actions. It's not his fault they choose to believe the shitty things he says.

Funny thing is that Trump is such petty person, the "ratings" of this march over his inauguration will piss him off. 

Dumbest, most ill-informed and inaccurate conclusions and correlations of the entire day.

Chicken dinner.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dumbest, most ill-informed and inaccurate conclusions and correlations of the entire day.

Chicken dinner.

Funny ,,how the anti war Protesters were so absent from the media for the last eight years,

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

And you are so oblivious to reality that you missed how anyone that disagreed with Obambis was labeled racist for tha last eight years?

your,re as pathetic as Timeshare and Snowbevis.

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Spot on

2 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

And you are so oblivious to reality that you missed how anyone that disagreed with Obambis was labeled racist for tha last eight years?

your,re as pathetic as Timeshare and Snowbevis.

I've criticized Obama for years and no one called me racist. 

15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Were any of these words and actions manipulated by the media?  LOL

4 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Single payer healthcare?

Free college education?

If these things scare you, you're a goddamned coward, not my ally, and might as well go lick fascist boot leather.

nothing is free some one has to pay. unless your little friends in black are going to convince the doctors and professors to move in to public housing and live on food stamps. good luck with that buddy   

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

nothing is free some one has to pay. unless your little friends in black are going to convince the doctors and professors to move in to public housing and live on food stamps. good luck with that buddy   

"I don't want a better, healthier, smarter country if I have to pay taxes"

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You don't think that is what reality is, do you?  You boys may just be in for a real treat if you do.  

See, the problem is you're centering this whole thing around the circus of bourgeoise politics. You're caught up in the cult of personality that is Trump and MAGA. 

You, like me, are a member of the proletariat. The people running the government don't give a fuck about you and will put you in prison or worse if it suits them. Without due process. 

I'm not okay with any government having the power to do that. If you are, fine, you aren't my ally and you may as well practice your Roman salute. 

14 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

See, the problem is you're centering this whole thing around the circus of bourgeoise politics. You're caught up in the cult of personality that is Trump and MAGA. 

You, like me, are a member of the proletariat. The people running the government don't give a fuck about you and will put you in prison or worse if it suits them. Without due process. 

I'm not okay with any government having the power to do that. If you are, fine, you aren't my ally and you may as well practice your Roman salute. 

:lol:

I don't put myself in a position to find out what our government will do to me with or without due process.....and really, neither do you.  Clearly the standard is double as we've easily witnessed over this election.

In the end we can both agree that an all powerful establishment (government) is NOT in the best interest of its citizens.  Our government is NOT our "best friend".  But they don't have to be our sworn enemy either.  They should be a protector of our nation's citizens and their Constitutional rights.  A careful watch with suspicious eyes by an armed citizenship is always necessary.  

You liked that last part...didn't you?

:bc:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

I don't put myself in a position to find out what our government will do to me with or without due process.....and really, neither do you.  Clearly the standard is double as we've easily witnessed over this election.

In the end we can both agree that an all powerful establishment (government) is NOT in the best interest of its citizens.  Our government is NOT our "best friend".  But they don't have to be our sworn enemy either.  They should be a protector of our nation's citizens and their Constitutional rights.  A careful watch with suspicious eyes by an armed citizenship is always necessary.  

You liked that last part...didn't you?

:bc:

Yes, that's why you have much more in common with the libertarian left than you do the authoritarian right. Most Americans do. 

Once we correctly identify our enemy, we can begin to strategize ways to defeat them. 

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yes, that's why you have much more in common with the libertarian left than you do the authoritarian right. Most Americans do. 

Once we correctly identify our enemy, we can begin to strategize ways to defeat them. 

16142248_1419962281400379_13460458607882