Check your account email address ×

i f'in love it.....

Just now, Ez ryder said:

u know what u are when u sit alone in a basement reposting stupid shit u don't have the ambition or balls to do your self

You ever been involved in direct action?

If not, sit down and shut the fuck up.

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You ever been involved in direct action?

If not, sit down and shut the fuck up.

did u shower this week . better get cleaned up before hitting the comic book store .

if u want to know if I will react when provoked yep every time and a few have cost me the night in the fish bowl. I think your mom is calling breakfast is done better get up stairs  

Just now, Ez ryder said:

did u shower this week . better get cleaned up before hitting the comic book store .

if u want to know if I will react when provoked yep every time and a few have cost me the night in the fish bowl. I think your mom is calling breakfast is done better get up stairs  

'Direct action' isn't a drunken barfight.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Sure. But what did your President and VP do? Lied about the numbers that attended.

So tell me again that "ratings" don't bother this petty piece of shit.

Trump decided to tell a few lies while standing in from of the memorial to fallen CIA agents. Pure class. 

Calm your tits sweetheart.  Its gonna be a rough 8 years for you otherwise.

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

Sure. But what did your President and VP do? Lied about the numbers that attended.

So tell me again that "ratings" don't bother this petty piece of shit.

Trump decided to tell a few lies while standing in from of the memorial to fallen CIA agents. Pure class. 

Sorry.  Your side doesn't get to decide what is a lie or the truth any longer.  You've proven that you don't know or you take hyperbole and make it real.  It's like if I was telling a story about sledding and I said "We were fucking flying over that hill!"  You'd get all bunched up and scream out, "You're a liar!!!!!!!  There's no way you were actually flying!"  Then finish your point by losing your shit in front of everybody.  "Fake outrage" meet "fake rage"

Related image

7 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Aww, are you triggered by the invasion of your safe space?

:lol:I don't need to retreat to a safe space. I'm not a wimpy little baby that curls up and cries when things don't go my way.

7 minutes ago, 02sled said:

and of course another one with his face hidden....

Nazis like to doxx people. 

5 minutes ago, 02sled said:

:lol:I don't need to retreat to a safe space. I'm not a wimpy little baby that curls up and cries when things don't go my way.

Protesting in the streets = curling up and crying

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Nazis like to doxx people. 

Protesting in the streets = curling up and crying

Where's your picture at the protest? What windows did you smash and what did you set on fire? Or were you just sitting in your safe space with your false bravado expressing your fake outrage that you don't have the courage to backup as you claim you do and suggest will happen... or is overthrow of the North American way of life something you're just going to leave to those who cover their faces.

4 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Where's your picture at the protest? What windows did you smash and what did you set on fire? Or were you just sitting in your safe space with your false bravado expressing your fake outrage that you don't have the courage to backup as you claim you do and suggest will happen... or is overthrow of the North American way of life something you're just going to leave to those who cover their faces.

Nice try FBI