Check your account email address ×

Multiple Military pilots grounded due to vax injuries

19 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Readiness when we have pilots grounded & are kicking out tens of thousands for not taking the expiremental jab. That makes a lot of sense :lol:

Kicking out tens of thousand? Oh my.

Just get the J&J like their safe Russian and Chinese counterpart comrades did. Problem solved, no experimenting. 

5 hours ago, akvanden said:

What I find really strange.... is how those who were against the vaccination from day one, masks, shutdowns, etc, are the ones experiencing and reporting the majority of the adverse affects. I personally know of one person - Ezra's wife - who's had a bad reaction and who I feel awful for. BUT, out of all my friends, family, neighbors, coworkers, etc, not one person I know has had any issues, let a alone deaths, WHICH is exactly what the aggregated data is telling us. To simplify the question, how can two "groups" have such different experiences?

Would I feel differently? I might, who knows, but I'd hope I'd be able to weigh my personal experience against that of the vast majority. 

I disagree with that, I've seen more issues within the masked crowd. This explains why most pilots don't want the vaccine, and for the first several months of it's availability we were told since it wasn't an approved vaccine if we did decide to get it we'd loose our medicals.

https://rumble.com/embed/vm0iyh/?pub=4&fbclid=IwAR3jjTRZwU33Zg-GXVSpy9Y11Txd1kqVXBLdUa-LwY4_4pgU7WDxSNh_jv4

Edited by airflite1

3 hours ago, akvanden said:

Kicking out tens of thousand? Oh my.

Just get the J&J like their safe Russian and Chinese counterpart comrades did. Problem solved, no experimenting. 

Actually this is perfect. I just read that the military doesn't want to serve under the current commander and thief. So there's nothin to bitch about.

Edited by spin_dry

3 hours ago, airflite1 said:

I disagree with that, I've seen more issues within the masked crowd.

That's fair, but doesn't seem to be overwhelming view on this site. The same guys who were making a fuss about this prevaccine are now making a fuss about the vaccine and reporting injuries on a regular basis. Thankfully my experience in the world around me matches that of what is being reporting across the world in aggregated numbers. 

Anyone that got the vaccines who was healthy made a huge mistake. If you’re elderly or have Comorbidities fine get it. 99.998 survival rates in almost every age group eliminated the need to jump on a vaccine that’s unproven 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Hey, just reflecting on Ivermectin, some told others they were complete idiots for putting something used by farmers to treat horses in their bodies as those same people put something in their bodies to treat menstrual cows..

Good times!! :bc:

6 hours ago, airflite1 said:

I disagree with that, I've seen more issues within the masked crowd. This explains why most pilots don't want the vaccine, and for the first several months of it's availability we were told since it wasn't an approved vaccine if we did decide to get it we'd loose our medicals.

https://rumble.com/embed/vm0iyh/?pub=4&fbclid=IwAR3jjTRZwU33Zg-GXVSpy9Y11Txd1kqVXBLdUa-LwY4_4pgU7WDxSNh_jv4

First I saw this video.  

And that in it self is sad 

Reality is if Trump was president now this video and others like it would be on a CNN loop calling it the Trump vaccine .  Social media would not be blocking victims accounts they would be boosting them when ever found . 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, airflite1 said:

Good vid. Feel bad for him ...wow.

I'll keep posting it in these threads.  My mom had heart and blood pressure issues after the shot and had a stroke after the second.  None of the doctors gave two shits and it was up to her to report it to the database which is a black hole of bullshit.  My dad has had months of lasting fatigue, headaches and joint pain that did not exist before the jab.  Doctors don't give two shits and that is also up to him to report it to the database.  My daughter is 21 and has had headaches and fatigue since the jab and while she never got sick or had a cold for a couple of days now has had two rounds of sore throat/sinus infections that she cannot seem to fight off even after two weeks and a round of anti-biotics.  This shit fucks with your natural immune system.  None of them are getting the booster no matter the fuck heads in DC say.

The bottom line is these cannot be isolated incidents and "the jab everyone at all costs" camp seems to be ignoring anything and everything wrt related side effects.  Just a guess but the "jab everyone at all costs" fucktards that believe the vaccine is actually going to solve the chinese bioweapon problem likely pay zero attention to sudden chest pain, headaches, body aches, joint pain and chalk it up to something else.  The blood clotting and heart related issues are no longer just "isolated events" but the vax train just keeps rolling down the tracks. 

Injecting fucking 5 year olds with an experimental drug with zero long term safety data (and in realty zero reliable short term data) that are at 0.000% risk of death?  That is fucked up beyond anything any reasonable person should accept yet the MSM is handing out medals to those fucking up their child's immune system for life.   

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jdsky said:

I'll keep posting it in these threads.  My mom had heart and blood pressure issues after the shot and had a stroke after the second.  None of the doctors gave two shits and it was up to her to report it to the database which is a black hole of bullshit.  My dad has had months of lasting fatigue, headaches and joint pain that did not exist before the jab.  Doctors don't give two shits and that is also up to him to report it to the database.  My daughter is 21 and has had headaches and fatigue since the jab and while she never got sick or had a cold for a couple of days now has had two rounds of sore throat/sinus infections that she cannot seem to fight off even after two weeks and a round of anti-biotics.  This shit fucks with your natural immune system.  None of them are getting the booster no matter the fuck heads in DC say.

The bottom line is these cannot be isolated incidents and "the jab everyone at all costs" camp seems to be ignoring anything and everything wrt related side effects.  Just a guess but the "jab everyone at all costs" fucktards that believe the vaccine is actually going to solve the chinese bioweapon problem likely pay zero attention to sudden chest pain, headaches, body aches, joint pain and chalk it up to something else.  The blood clotting and heart related issues are no longer just "isolated events" but the vax train just keeps rolling down the tracks. 

Injecting fucking 5 year olds with an experimental drug with zero long term safety data (and in realty zero reliable short term data) that are at 0.000% risk of death?  That is fucked up beyond anything any reasonable person should accept yet the MSM is handing out medals to those fucking up their child's immune system for life.   

I got the second pfizer on a wednesday afternoon.  I felt sick on thursday and was sick for 2 weeks but got better.  I have had headaches as well since I got the 2nd shot, but I do not feel more fatigued then normal.  These headaches are not a sharp pain but a dull ache on the back of my head around the ears down to the base of my skull.  This isn't something I have normally had previously.  I don't know that I want to blame it on the vax, but I can't think of anything that I did that would have caused these.  It is almost as if I had whiplash.  But, I am not going to recommend the vax if you had covid previously because of this.

Edited by racer254

Chuck Norris here. Got the twin jab in January "21. Haven't been sick since January "20. Slight headache after the first stick. Might've a caffeine headache. This is longest I've gone without a cold. Usually I get a little cold during the year. Nothing though. I think the vaccine boosted my immunities to cold viruses. These's some emerging evidence of that. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

Chuck Norris here. Got the twin jab in January "21. Haven't been sick since January "20. Slight headache after the first stick. Might've a caffeine headache. This is longest I've gone without a cold. Usually I get a little cold during the year. Nothing though. I think the vaccine boosted my immunities to cold viruses. These's some emerging evidence of that. 

:lol:

8 hours ago, jdsky said:

The vaxxes are lowering your immune.  It's gonna be a different outcome for everyone.  This shit needs to stop.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Beta.

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Relax. I've read all the Twitter based medical experts that you posted. :lol: 

Faggot pedophile with a van ....would not let you near a school if it was up to me. 

Mental health predator