Check your account email address ×

What happened to oil companies under trump is a travesty.

• Gold Member
24 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

you realized that still would not be finished and carrying oil even if he hadn't done that right?  

You do realize it didnt help for the future right? 

Edited by EvilBird

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

No effect on oil pricing. If you think it does then your dumb. 

Ok. 

46 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s a given.

Whats a given is the Guys in Alabama who are building @ActionfigureJoe 's camper voted for Trump and hate Biden.....Sleep Tight Joe knowing that:lol:

It's amazing how this "had no effect"  yet whenever it is given the go ahead or halted, oil prices move.  Fucking idiots......it has proven to effect the prices, so anyone trying to say differently hasn't paid attention.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

you realized that still would not be finished and carrying oil even if he hadn't done that right?  

No shit. The price of oil was already baked into a pipelineless delivery system. Only an idiot can’t understand that. But there will be all kinds of false narrative “websites” that say otherwise. I’m sure the simpleton of the group will be quick to jump on that. 

27 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

No shit. The price of oil was already baked into a pipelineless delivery system. Only an idiot can’t understand that. But there will be all kinds of false narrative “websites” that say otherwise. I’m sure the simpleton of the group will be quick to jump on that. 

Let me use your words on you. “You’re an idiot.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Lol …..yeah that’s it……Jesus these HCS immigrants are morons.

Didnt say "that was it" but morons assumed that .....Thread is about Trump being bad for oil companies remember? . Im simply showing that Biden is no better actually worse and his actions will continue to affect prices! Try to follow along Shit for brains! You Guys are such hypocrites its hilarious! 

Biden is President. Not Trump anymore so stop crying Joe and the Hoe 2.0. AKA @Mainecat and @ActionfigureJoe

:lol:

Edited by EvilBird

4 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You’re fucken dumb if you think this only effect the price at the pump 

22 minutes ago, toslow said:

You’re fucken dumb if you think this only effect the price at the pump 

But, no more mean tweets and remember it is a "travesty" 

Just like all the other bullshit stories he promotes.  Guys like this libtwat are why this country is divided.  He really is just some POS that is a drain on society.  The day he went transgender he sold all his snowmobiles and became that way.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

They are called speculators for a reason . You don't buy oil futures based on what happens 3 yrs ago . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

No effect on oil pricing. If you think it does then your dumb. 

What efect do you think canceling drilling rights contracts had on the market ? Suppose that also had zero effect lol 

Sort of like how his words and actions have no bearing on what has been going on at the sothern border . 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, EvilBird said:

Thread is about Trump being bad for oil companies remember?

I guess it is perspective.  Biden's policies have raised the price of crude which is good for the oil companies, but fucks the consumer.  Gas prices were way better pre-election for a multitude of reasons but I have zero love for the huge corporate oil companies and anything that enables a better price at the pump without stupid eV subsidies is a win.  I have nothing against and EV and will probably own one soon, but not because of the environment or the lack of burning gas.  Solely for the simplicity and instantaneous torque for a daily run around town car.  Policies however that force automakers to shove them down our throats suck.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

I guess it is perspective.  Biden's policies have raised the price of crude which is good for the oil companies, but fucks the consumer.  Gas prices were way better pre-election for a multitude of reasons but I have zero love for the huge corporate oil companies and anything that enables a better price at the pump without stupid eV subsidies is a win.  I have nothing against and EV and will probably own one soon, but not because of the environment or the lack of burning gas.  Solely for the simplicity and instantaneous torque for a daily run around town car.  Policies however that force automakers to shove them down our throats suck.

How many oil companies went belly up under trump? Nothing like consolidating to a few, big greedy bastards.