Check your account email address ×

You have to be a real dumbfuck to be crying for Alec Baldwin

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member

So how many of these Hollywood elites are running around sets "Practicing" by pulling the trigger not bothering to check if it's even loaded.

The mental elite / ant gun crowd should be proud! 

Not a fan of him and without question even the actor as the final person handling the gun should check it before a scene or practice scene but I'd hardly say he's guilty of a criminal offense.  The real question is what was being done after the previous 2 accidental discharges of guns on the set at that point.   Doesn't sound like much and where his civil liability will come into play as Executive Producer and one of the owners of the production company. 

A woman foolishly lost her life and I feel for her family.    

I really don't know his history with the 2nd amendment but I think most of Hollywood is incredibly hypocritical when it comes to making money off that they claim to despise.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Maybe and zero butthurt MoeMoe….anything else? 

Based on your understanding of the law, do you think he should be charged?

My answer:  Based on my understanding of the law, absolutely, manslaughter among some other minor charges.

• Like 1

You can be a anti-gun advocate that shoots and kills an innocent person in cold blood and still be vigorously  defended by fellow cult members. 

Who says the left isn't tolerant.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Based on whatever the fake news tells you, do you think he should be charged?

My answer:  Based on my understanding of the law, absolutely, manslaughter among some other minor charges.

Fixed it.

:news:  Even involuntary manslaughter is a stretch proving "willful disregard for the safety of others."  

Manslaughter in New Mexico

Definition of Manslaughter

In the context of New Mexico law, a brief concept of manslaughter is provided here: The killing of a human being while in a state of anger, fear or agitation suddenly provoked by the unexpected acts of the victim and the death was not justifiable or excusable homicide.

https://new-mexico.lawi.us/manslaughter/

https://lawofselfdefense.com/jury-instruction/nm-14-231-involuntary-manslaughter-essential-elements/

NM 14-231 Involuntary manslaughter; essential elements.

New Mexico Uniform Jury Instructions (Criminal)

NM 14-231. Involuntary manslaughter; essential elements.[1]

For you to find the defendant guilty of involuntary manslaughter [as charged in Count ________],2 the state must prove to your satisfaction beyond a reasonable doubt each of the following elements of the crime:

1. __________________ (name of defendant) ______________________________ (describe defendant’s act);
  2. ________________________ (name of defendant) should have known of the danger involved by ________________________’s (name of defendant) actions;
  3. ________________________ (name of defendant) acted with a willful disregard for the safety of others;
  4. ________________________’s (name of defendant) act caused the death of ________________________ (name of victim);
  5. This happened in New Mexico on or about the ________ day of ______________, ________.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Not a fan of him and without question even the actor as the final person handling the gun should check it before a scene or practice scene but I'd hardly say he's guilty of a criminal offense.  The real question is what was being done after the previous 2 accidental discharges of guns on the set at that point.   Doesn't sound like much and where his civil liability will come into play as Executive Producer and one of the owners of the production company. 

A woman foolishly lost her life and I feel for her family.    

I really don't know his history with the 2nd amendment but I think most of Hollywood is incredibly hypocritical when it comes to making money off that they claim to despise.  

Yup

Lets be honest.  He is getting charged with nothing..  The media has already exonerated him, the family will be paid handsomely for their compliance. The media will paint Baldwin as much a victim of shoddy regulations, as the woman he  shot.  Maybe, he makes a donation to a disarm Americans cause . 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Based on your understanding of the law, do you think he should be charged?

If Baldwin never had portrayed Trump, this wouldn't even be news with you guys. Butthurt is everywhere. 

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

If Baldwin never had portrayed Trump, this wouldn't even be news with you guys. Butthurt is everywhere. 

You don’ think he wasn’t a douchebag without the trump impersonations ? He wasn’t on the news chewing his preteen daughters ass out ? Gun control ? Etc etc etc Guy is off his rocker. Real loaded gun, pun intended

There is more to Baldwin then trump, but you have severe tds do this all you see.

#clownworld

10 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:
10 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

They're masturbating over a "hope so". 

Edited by CFM

Just now, CFM said:

You don’ think he wasn’t a douchebag without the trump impersonations ? He wasn’t on the news chewing his preteen daughters ass out ? Gun control ? Etc etc etc Guy is off his rocker. Real loaded gun, pun intended

There is more to Baldwin then trump, but you have severe tds do this all you see.

#clownworld

kEeP gOiNg. aLeC iS a tErRiBlE mAn aNd nEeDs tO bE oUteD. 

8 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

when is the person handling the fire arm NOT responsible for the outcome after he pulls the trigger?  You’re the one who sounds butthurt.  :lol: 

• Thanks 1

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Congratulations on your new clown typing skills.

And your clown thinking that someone shooting someone point blank, not for personal protection, shouldn’t be scrutinized, investigated, held responsibile in some fashion, only shows your tds clownworld.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

when is the person handling the fire arm NOT responsible for the outcome after he pulls the trigger?  You’re the one who sounds butthurt.  :lol: 

Was Michael Massee convicted of criminal wrong doing for Brandon Lee's death? The answer is, of course not. 

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He actually is a terrible man outside of trump things. Go take s look if you dare. Clown.

1 minute ago, CFM said:

Congratulations on your new clown typing skills.

And your clown thinking that someone shooting someone point blank, not for personal protection, shouldn’t be scrutinized, investigated, held responsibile in some fashion, only shows your tds clownworld.

You seem angry a lot.