Check your account email address ×

You have to be a real dumbfuck to be crying for Alec Baldwin

jtssrx

4 minutes ago, CFM said:

You don’ think he wasn’t a douchebag without the trump impersonations ? He wasn’t on the news chewing his preteen daughters ass out ? Gun control ? Etc etc etc Guy is off his rocker. Real loaded gun, pun intended

There is more to Baldwin then trump, but you have severe tds do this all you see.

#clownworld

Yeah, the left wing whack job cult is weird.   Non cultists are done with the Trump excuse.  

No capital letters. No bold letters. No clown typing. If conversation is anger, your just being s clown. Wanna ser / here anger ? Take a look at Alex Baldwin.

#clownworld

25 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

If Baldwin never had portrayed Trump, this wouldn't even be news with you guys. Butthurt is everywhere. 

And it’s weird how some will come after the folks that poke fun of Biden, and then say its all great when Baldwin imitated trump. 

Two sets of rules i guess 

Edited by toslow

8 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Was Michael Massee convicted of criminal wrong doing for Brandon Lee's death? The answer is, of course not. 

Slow down, you might develop one of those Tic Toc Ticks!   :lol: 

9 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

How is this an accident?? The man pointed a real loaded gun at someone and pulled the trigger.. 

You're that hung up on Trump you're going to run cover for douchebag Baldwin??? :lol:

It's not an accident and if you or I did it we'd be charged

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

....and how is this relevant to the shooting? You seem to have a personal vendetta over Baldwin. Have you two met? Did he somehow injure you?

Stay focused. You brought up anger. I brought up an example of anger.

Listen to it again.

1 minute ago, toslow said:

And it’s weird how some will come after the folks that poke fun of Biden, and then say its all great when Baldwin imitated trump. 

People on both sides are weird like that. Having to defend a politician. How sad a person's life must be. 

7 minutes ago, CFM said:

Hard to tell who’s a bigger clown - AFJ, Mainecat, or Polaris550. My gawd.

I don’t classify them in the same category.

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Michael Massee wasn't charged. 

And neither will Baldwin.  This will be labeled “a tragic accident” and not negligent homocide/manslaughter with a. Deadly weapon.  His years of doing the SNL drumph parody will pay his dividends here.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I don’t classify them in the same category.

And neither will Baldwin.  This will be labeled “a tragic accident” and not negligent homocide/manslaughter with a. Deadly weapon.  His years of doing the SNL drumph parody will pay his dividends here.

Of course he won't be charged. There was no criminal intent. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It's not an accident and if you or I did it we'd be charged

Shit, if a cop did this to a black gang banger MC and Spinner would have 10 threads already wanting the person in jail for life..But Alec Baldwin is their hero he made fun of Trump so he gets a pass..I'm not saying he deserves life in prison but he is definitely responsible for what happened in multiple ways.

• Like 3

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

His actions as a person are completely irrelevant here. But keep going. It seems to make you feel better. 

He tweeted "I wonder what it's like to shoot an innocent person" in 2017.. That's pretty fucking relevant man. Think it's possible he is so far off his rocker he kinda made this happen to fulfill a sick fantasy?? People do do that as you well know..

30 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

He tweeted "I wonder what it's like to shoot an innocent person" in 2017.. That's pretty fucking relevant man. Think it's possible he is so far off his rocker he kinda made this happen to fulfill a sick fantasy?? People do do that as you well know..

I’ve wondered that myself. 

46 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Shit, if a cop did this to a black gang banger MC and Spinner would have 10 threads already wanting the person in jail for life..But Alec Baldwin is their hero he made fun of Trump so he gets a pass..I'm not saying he deserves life in prison but he is definitely responsible for what happened in multiple ways.

Alec Baldwin is just a bad person. He called his daughter a fat cunt. Who does that? Now he's killed and Injured people on set and these guys run out to defend it and also run out to demonize anyone who calls him out