Check your account email address ×

You have to be a real dumbfuck to be crying for Alec Baldwin

jtssrx

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

Alec Baldwin is just a bad person. He called his daughter a fat cunt. Who does that? Now he's killed and Injured people on set and these guys run out to defend it and also run out to demonize anyone who calls him out

He also portrayed Trump on SNL. The People Of Trump were very angry about that. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, jtssrx said:

Alec Baldwin is just a bad person. He called his daughter a fat cunt. Who does that? Now he's killed and Injured people on set and these guys run out to defend it and also run out to demonize anyone who calls him out

His family is not a fan of his, they are from my town, His Mom lived up the road from me before she passed, I've met Stephen and Billy, his step sister is married to a good friend of mine and they live around the corner from me..

• Like 1

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

I didn't like Baldwin 15 years ago. Stop trying to make this about Trump. You keep talking about Trump because you're a trump hater 

Side note Trump isn't a good person either that being said this has nothing to do with him

Just now, Rigid1 said:

His family is not a fan of his, they are from my town, His Mom lived up the road from me before she passed, I've met Stephen and Billy, his step sister is married to a good friend of mine and they live around the corner from me..

Why do these asshats keep talking about Trump? 

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I didn't listen to it. Does have anything to do with the accidental shooting? 

Of course you didn’t. You brought up anger. That vid is clear example ofanger.

so……..lol….,,ding ding ding ding

We gave a clear winner of clownish

Actionfigurjoe.

Step aside Clown550

Lolololololololololol

#clownworldofActionFigureJoe

lolololololol

Edited by CFM

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Not really, some of the skits were funny, some weren't..Was great in the Hunt for Red October and the Mission impossible movies..I don't like him because he's an arrogant hypocritical douche nozzle.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Not really, some of the skits were funny, some weren't..Was great in the Hunt for Red October and the Mission impossible movies..I don't like him because he's an arrogant hypocritical douche nozzle.

I didn’t like him in any of his roles. I never found him to be credible. He’s been a mediocre actor at his best. 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I didn’t like him in any of his roles. I never found him to be credible. He’s been a mediocre actor at his best. 

Even in his role as Trump??:lol:

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

....and how is this relevant to the shooting? You seem to have a personal vendetta over Baldwin. Have you two met? Did he somehow injure you?

Not that I disagree but you seemed to have a personal vendetta on Trump.   Have you two ever met?   Did he somehow injure you?  

• Thanks 1

Mediocre at best. What was hilarious was the reaction of Fox News and The People Of Trump. 

I can't really recall any threads by "the people of Trump" started about his portrail of Trump on SNL?? I think most of us haven't even watched it in over a decade..It went down the shitter after the Adam Sandler/Farley/Spade era..I watch Fox news just about everyday, (I like the Five) don't recall hearing anything about Baldwin's portrail of Trump?? You said you don't watch TV so how would you know what Fox news is saying??

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I can't really recall any threads by "the people of Trump" started about his portrail of Trump on SNL?? I think most of us haven't even watched it in over a decade..It went down the shitter after the Adam Sandler/Farley/Spade era..I watch Fox news just about everyday, (I like the Five) don't recall hearing anything about Baldwin's portrail of Trump?? You said you don't watch TV so how would you know what Fox news is saying??

You sound like a sort of spokes person for people here. 

20 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Why do these asshats keep talking about Trump? 

They'll continue until they get another one to grasp onto. Like a monkey swinging from tree to tree

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not that I disagree but you seemed to have a personal vendetta on Trump.   Have you two ever met?   Did he somehow injure you?  

Trump never ceases to entertain. Neither do my postings here about him. My postings always get lots of views and replies. :) 

Trump never ceases to entertain. Neither do my postings here about him. My postings always get lots of views and replies. :) 

And you reply to many Trump threads/posts.  

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

did you ever notice only one or two people agree with your posts?