Check your account email address ×

Southwest does a 180*

Rigid1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Damn tricky weather patterns…I tell ya!!!!

Not a chance it was just everyday weather.  Climate change weather was more than likely the culprit as we all know how nasty that shit can be!! 

No you dumb fucks it was never the weather . the spin told you it was because they don't have central hubs lmfao not sure what part you did not understand . This has nothing to do with the non existent sick out nothing . Am I on target @spin_dry @ActionfigureJoe or who ever you want to be this go around 

It doesn’t seem like the company really wanted to enforce this from the start. The ceo is on record saying as such. I even read a report yesterday iirc saying that the Michigan chamber of commerce is now asking the Biden administration to not go through with any vaccine mandates. 

5 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

No you dumb fucks it was never the weather . the spin told you it was because they don't have central hubs lmfao not sure what part you did not understand . This has nothing to do with the non existent sick out nothing . Am I on target @spin_dry @ActionfigureJoe or who ever you want to be this go around 

You left out the third wheel who is quick to run around saying how “anti-vaxxers were gut hooked again.”  :lmao: Poor Pouty.

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

It doesn’t seem like the company really wanted to enforce this from the start. The ceo is on record saying as such. I even read a report yesterday iirc saying that the Michigan chamber of commerce is now asking the Biden administration to not go through with any vaccine mandates. 

The new fad seems to be then announcing they’ve reached 90% levels of volunteer vaccination.  LOL!  Sure.  But, these are the companies run by smart people that know trying to enforce an unconstitutional mandate will be costly…..and is just plain stupid.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member

In-and-Out Burger...

In-N-Out's chief legal and business officer, Arnie Wensinger said the mandate forced it to "segregate customers" into those who could and could not be served, "based on the documentation they carry."

"We fiercely disagree with any government dictate that forces a private company to discriminate against customers who choose to patronize their business," Wensinger said in a statement. "This is clear governmental overreach and is intrusive, improper, and offensive."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Here the government gave strict guidelines to businesses about not serving the Nword in certain business but also said that it’s up to them to figure out if it’s legal or not and any liability is there’s