Check your account email address ×

Colin Powell is dead

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

This is just dumb. 

The idea that vaccines should be 100% perfect 100% of the time or they're worthless, is stupid and dangerous for public health. 

What if they are only 20% “perfect” and the lies surrounding the virus/disease and said “vaccine” are hard for even the liars to keep up with anymore?  At what point does it not even meet the very definition of a vaccine?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I was at the Detroit Lions game yesterday. There were people wearing masks. A couple in front of us were both wearing not one but two masks. You can bet they are both fully vaccinated and got the booster. This is a cult, the covid people worship at the alter of the covid religion 

Definitely a cult of stupidity for those that refer to any game as a Detroit Lions game....at least without referencing they were going to get thunder stomped.

6 hours ago, jtssrx said:

The Vaccine killed him. It's going to kill a lot of people. If you got the vaccine you should be taking vitamin C D3 Zink and Quesritin everyday. You should have Ivermectin in your medicine cabinet in the event you get infected again. You should also get anti body therapy 

Or just fucking live healthy.  Vaccine, covid, whatever.  Stuffing your cabinet full of shit is just as crazy as taking a 4th booster.

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You should stick your head in a wood chipper.

It would improve the intelligence of the forum.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Definitely a cult of stupidity for those that refer to any game as a Detroit Lions game....at least without referencing they were going to get thunder stomped.

Or just fucking live healthy.  Vaccine, covid, whatever.  Stuffing your cabinet full of shit is just as crazy as taking a 4th booster.

Lmao, Lions Fans trying to lecture people about being in a cult....

:lol:

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Rent Free

• Platinum Contributing Member

Powell died of old age.   He was 84 and had a cancer that affected his immune system.  A cold or mild flu could have killed him. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Powell died of old age.   He was 84 and had a cancer that affected his immune system.  A cold or mild flu could have killed him. 

I agree cancer and age killed him, not covid, but without a doubt he hits the covid death statistics, and how many thousands more like him are being counted as covid deaths but aren’t.

18 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Are you vaccinated

of course anyone over 50 really should be.    you stand a far better chance of dying from covid than any vaccine.  While i don't agree with mandating it and left my kids to decide on their own given their lifes just starting for those over 50 it is a no brainer.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

of course anyone over 50 really should be.    you stand a far better chance of dying from covid than any vaccine.  While i don't agree with mandating it and left my kids to decide on their own given their lifes just starting for those over 50 it is a no brainer.  

It’s not a no brainer. You have a 99.998 survival rate with no vaccine. The vaccines can’t be undone. The vaccines have caused more deaths and have had more adverse reactions reports on the VERARS system than all other vaccines combined over the last 25 years.

95% of those that died of covid had 5 or more Comorbidities.  

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Completely depends on your health. 

23 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I don't think so, unless your are in terrible shape.  Over 70 I would agree.

15 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

It’s not a no brainer. You have a 99.998 survival rate with no vaccine. The vaccines can’t be undone. The vaccines have caused more deaths and have had more adverse reactions reports on the VERARS system than all other vaccines combined over the last 25 years.

95% of those that died of covid had 5 or more Comorbidities.  

Most died with do not resuscitate orders.

13 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You have a 99.998 survival rate with no vaccine.

13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Completely depends on your health. 

Exactly.  The overall rate is pointless just like with any disease.  The situational rate however completely different.  I've lost 6 family members & friends to Covid and zero to the vaccine.  None had terminal pre-existing conditions.  Personally I am not scared of either, but I've seen a lot worse side effects from the disease than the vaccine so I opted to get it.  Mostly because I am scared of losing my ability to taste.  That would ruin my life.  I live to eat.  4 of my neighbors nearly a year later still can't taste shit.

29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

A huge majority have pre existing conditions. Most anti vaxxers have never seen a doctor.

Lots of antivaxers had covid before the vaxes where available. They believe natural immunity is stronger. Probably true. You have any real data on this ?

17 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good god Irv how much of JT’s load

can you swallow everyday…holy fuck have some pride! 🤣

You and the fat ginger give us all the homosexual examples to fill multiple threads. Either get a room or just come out already...

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

In great health, NOT ONE POUND OVER WEIGHT, get more of a workout every day than most here and am 56.

Fuck your vaccine.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I don't think so, unless your are in terrible shape.  Over 70 I would agree.

Fat.

Fat is the #1 comorbidity.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Exactly.  The overall rate is pointless just like with any disease.  The situational rate however completely different.  I've lost 6 family members & friends to Covid and zero to the vaccine.  None had terminal pre-existing conditions.  Personally I am not scared of either, but I've seen a lot worse side effects from the disease than the vaccine so I opted to get it.  Mostly because I am scared of losing my ability to taste.  That would ruin my life.  I live to eat.  4 of my neighbors nearly a year later still can't taste shit.

Never heard that is permanent from anyone or anywhere.  

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

You and the fat ginger give us all the homosexual examples to fill multiple threads. Either get a room or just come out already...

In great health, NOT ONE POUND OVER WEIGHT, get more of a workout every day than most here and am 56.

Fuck your vaccine.

Fat.

Fat is the #1 comorbidity.

Age is the #1 comorbidity if you consider age alone a pre-existing condition.   Ave death has 2.6 comorbidities.  Vast, vast majority of people who pass away with covid are very unhealthy people.   Less than 6% have no pre-existing conditions. 

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Don’t count on vaccine helping with not loosing taste or smell!!

I can verify that one!!