Check your account email address ×

It's subtle, but there is a small pattern starting to emerge...

Even CNN, my goodness: What's the word? Oh yeah, "TOAST"

CNN sounded the alarm on President Joe Biden's tanking poll numbers Friday, describing them as "not good" and a "very bad sign" as they continue to trend in the wrong direction. 

During a "New Day" segment focused on Biden's polling troubles, CNN senior data reporter Harry Enten detailed Biden's hemorrhaging support amongst all political affiliations, but specifically pointed to his massive loss of independents as the main reason his numbers are underwater.

"President Biden’s poll numbers are, to use the technical term, not good. And for Democrats there are even more troubling numbers underneath the surface," host John Berman said to begin the segment. "The numbers here, they tell a clear story."

"They do tell a clear story. Again, to use the technical term, not good," Enten said before laying out how Biden's approval rating had dropped from 8 points positive in August to 5 points negative in October. "So essentially going in the wrong direction. Not good."

BIDEN APPROVAL RATINGS DRAGGED DOWN BY PLUNGE AMONG INDEPENDENTS, POLL SHOWS

Enten detailed how Biden had lost support from Democrats, Republicans and independents since August, but that the 19-point loss from the latter was the largest drop amongst the three.

He added that independent voters were important for Biden because they essentially were the reason he won the 2020 election, citing his massive support from independents, compared to Hillary Clinton losing the independent vote to former President Donald Trump in 2016

"Now that he is underwater with them, a very bad sign," Enten said. 

John-Berman-and-Harry-Enten-.jpg?ve=1&tl

Enten described how a large majority of voters also thought that Biden had only accomplished "some or very little" since taking office. 

"They don't think that Joe Biden has gone to office and done very much," he said. "If you're not doing anything, the real way to solve that is to do something."

Enten and Berman both suggested that Democrats being able to pass the $1.2 trillion infrastructure bill and the $3.5 trillion spending bill would help Biden's approval rating. 

"Doing something, passing this legislation, could boost his approval rating because it actually shows he's doing something," Enten said. "They've got to do something."

• Platinum Contributing Member

He's basically been on the decline since inauguration day but the Dems refuse to acknowledge it. Still stuck on Trump like idiots 

In three years he either won't be in office or will be at record setting disapproval numbers

Just now, Skidooski said:

He's basically been on the decline since inauguration day but the Dems refuse to acknowledge it. Still stuck on Trump like idiots 

In three years he either won't be in office or will be at record setting disapproval numbers

Still better than trump. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I know. It’s sucks to realize that a demented man polls better than the healthiest president ever. 

Maybe take a break, regroup and come back later as Spin. Doubt it'll help but it's worth a shot

12 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Maybe take a break, regroup and come back later as Spin. Doubt it'll help but it's worth a shot

Look at the bright side. Trump will be back in the Oval Office for “24 to fix everything and put those damn liberals in their place!!!! 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Look at the bright side. Trump will be back in Oval Office for “24 to fix everything and put those damn liberals in their place!!!! 

I’d be surprised if he runs again.  I’d be amazed if he won.  Then, I’d just start laughing like hell.

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

I’d be surprised if he runs again.  I’d be amazed if he won.  Then, I’d just start laughing like hell.

He will run. His ego is too big not to. By doing so he will divide Republican voters most likely putting another dem in the wh. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Me too!!! He's just what the country deserves. 

Indeed.  LGBTQTDS

2 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

He will run. His ego is too big not to. By doing so he will divide Republican voters most likely putting another dem in the wh. 

Ka sera sera….

34 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Look at the bright side. Trump will be back in the Oval Office for “24 to fix everything and put those damn liberals in their place!!!! 

Oh.....I talk bad a bout Biden so I must be a Trump person

Where is Slinger at these days anyways?  :lol: 

5 hours ago, Snake said:

ygiuh.thumb.PNG.a019a7d8a608e4d960362a9b81829edc.PNG

back-to-the-future-train.gif

The dumbfuck is still claiming the pandemic is of the unvaccinated. They have nothing other than Covid. Jobs nope energy prices nope, fixed supply chain issues nope, border closed nope, refrained from vaccine mandates nope. Successful exit from Afghanistan nope.  

The guy is a complete fuck up

13 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

id love to see him run for speaker.  he got to screw hillary out of "her turn"  its time he takes out nutty Nancy,  and then throws it in her face,,,,,,,,,,,every day.