Check your account email address ×

21 million Americans say Biden is ‘illegitimate’ and Trump should be restored by violence, survey finds

Crnr2Crnr

We've gone from the pot into the fire. 

I am VERY PESSIMISTIC about our future. Really bad.

I can't believe how bad Biden is. 

The dirty minorities and other motherfukkers got him in. 

I blame TRUMP, the fucking bastard, for not getting re-elected. The public hated him, like they hated Hillary. THEY ALL SUCK!!!!  

I'm gonna get destroyed if and when I ever sell any land. I'll get destroyed on Capital gains taxes!!! 

The filthy minorities, liberals and progressives want my money!!! 

That's exactly what I posted for years.....THEY WANT OUR WEALTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    

5 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I wonder how many people actually thinks Biden won.  And even better, think that he's doing just a fine job.  *Looks at SpinFigureJoe*

Trump had some good points.....immigration, law and order, drain the swamp.

Why couldn't he shut his fukkin mouth and not pick on women's looks, a disabled guy, and say women should  be prosecuted for abortion, and bullshit everybody on the wall, and covid???? 

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!  He couldn't SHUT HIS FUKKIN MOUTH, "CAUSE HE'S A FUKKIN PUNK. 

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why couldn't he shut his fukkin mouth and not pick on women's looks, a disabled guy, and say women should  be prosecuted for abortion, and bullshit everybody on the wall, and covid???? 

Like fat ass that smells like shit, or cotttage cheese legs, or ??????

oh wait, that’s you loser clown.

wonder if he co-owns a house with many people and tells everyone’s its his until his personality disorder slips the info out.

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You and trump have a lot in common,,,  ,

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 9/25/2021 at 11:01 PM, Mainecat said:

21 million Americans our school system failed on.

So the indoctrination isn't going as well as ya'll hoped  :news: 

Edited by Skidooski
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Zambroski said:

If we overthrow the government (warranted) then, put Trump back in office…..WTF?  Total idiocy.

I am in favor of a violent revolution though.

Let's start with the flat earthers and trail riders wearing backpacks with shovels, into a bar.   

I like Lewis Black's idea.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• USA Contributing Member

If there was ever time for a third party this is it.  Biden is killing the Dems chances, Republicans need to shut the media down with all this Trump bullshit.  Ross Perot could win this this around with his giant "sucking sound" speech.

8 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

If there was ever time for a third party this is it.  Biden is killing the Dems chances, Republicans need to shut the media down with all this Trump bullshit.  Ross Perot could win this this around with his giant "sucking sound" speech.

The time for that was Trump/Clinton and the libertarian candidate ahit his pants on tv repeatedly and single ha deadly set any third party chance back a decade.  Now, let’s not pretend the media is interested in any party other than the Dem anyway.  But a third?  No chance in hell.

• Thanks 1

On 9/26/2021 at 7:55 PM, Sleepr2 said:

You and trump have a lot in common,,,  ,

STFU!!!  

On 9/26/2021 at 8:18 AM, DriftBusta said:

I wonder how many people actually thinks Biden won.  And even better, think that he's doing just a fine job.  *Looks at SpinFigureJoe*

I do believe Biden won.

I think he is so fukkin bad, it's almost as if he's out to destroy America.  

He's beyond bad, I consider him LIFE-THREATENING. 

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I do believe Biden won.

I think he is so fukkin bad, it's almost as if he's out to destroy America.  

He's beyond bad, I consider him LIFE-THREATENING. 

well maybe if turnips like you didn't spend 4 years shitting on Trump because you got sucked in by the media, this idiot never would have been elected.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

well maybe if turnips like you didn't spend 4 years shitting on Trump because you got sucked in by the media, this idiot never would have been elected.

It has been interesting and fun to watch a few here contract TDS and witness them slip into emotional and intellectual bankruptcy.  550 was a surprise.  Pouts was the most fun though.

On 9/26/2021 at 7:18 AM, DriftBusta said:

I wonder how many people actually thinks Biden won.

To be clear, you do not believe he won?

On 9/26/2021 at 9:34 AM, Zambroski said:

If we overthrow the government (warranted) then, put Trump back in office…..WTF?  Total idiocy.

I am in favor of a violent revolution though.

What does violent revolution look like in your mind?

11 minutes ago, SShooterZ said:

To be clear, you do not believe he won?

What does violent revolution look like in your mind?

The 4 year  long temper tantrum the leftists threw when shrillery lost . 

image.thumb.jpeg.7941003a20cd4a7e427f68245fc7c4d7.jpeg

Edited by Sleepr2
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/26/2021 at 1:06 PM, Polaris 550 said:

He's kinda like you are with dicks. When there's dicks around you can't shut your mouth either, you can't get enough. You make Joey Chestnut look like an amateur. :lmao:

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, Sleepr2 said:

The 4 year  long temper tantrum the leftists threw when shrillery lost . 

image.thumb.jpeg.7941003a20cd4a7e427f68245fc7c4d7.jpeg

So a failed attempt at killing members of a political party is your idea of what violent revolution should look like? Failure is the goal?