Check your account email address ×

21 million Americans say Biden is ‘illegitimate’ and Trump should be restored by violence, survey finds

Crnr2Crnr

On 9/27/2021 at 9:35 AM, Crnr2Crnr said:

Let's start with the flat earthers and trail riders wearing backpacks with shovels, into a bar.   

I like Lewis Black's idea.

Man he is awesome. That was great! LOL

I love Carlin's approach too.

Edited by SShooterZ

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

well maybe if turnips like you didn't spend 4 years shitting on Trump because you got sucked in by the media, this idiot never would have been elected.

Trump ASKED for the media fight, you retard.

Do you remember when he campaigned, he would wave his hand at the media at the back of the hall, and call them, THE FAKE MEDIA???  

Trump lost because America saw through his fakery, and his Kardashian Presidency. 

You also never answer me when I asked you your stand on ABORTION!!

You also never answered me on the diesel engine, and what it cost to repair.

The DOJ/FBI is right! Domestic terrorism is our biggest threat. Dirty pigs like you, you dirty religious zealot, will bring a fukkin war to  America. 

52 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

He's kinda like you are with dicks. When there's dicks around you can't shut your mouth either, you can't get enough. You make Joey Chestnut look like an amateur. :lmao:

Well then if you have the balls to back that up, you can make an easy $10,000.00. All you have to do is come to Manchester, NH, sign a waiver of injury. I'll take the GDT, if I flunk, you'll be handed a check for 10Gs. If I pass, you will be struck TWICE to the face area by a 5-D-Cell MAglite. 

Are you on, FAGGOT?  Let me know, but I won't hold my breath, you chicken faggot.  

I bet you've sucked a few dicks in your day, Lance.   

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Well then if you have the balls to back that up, you can make an easy $10,000.00. All you have to do is come to Manchester, NH, sign a waiver of injury. I'll take the GDT, if I flunk, you'll be handed a check for 10Gs. If I pass, you will be struck TWICE to the face area by a 5-D-Cell MAglite. 

Are you on, FAGGOT?  Let me know, but I won't hold my breath, you chicken faggot.  

I bet you've sucked a few dicks in your day, Lance.   

Mag Lites Trump and Faggots. 

Thats all you talk about wtf ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Mag Lites Trump and Faggots. 

Thats all you talk about wtf ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I will stop talking about faggots, the minute The Gay one, and 1jkw, and a few of those faggots are stopped. 

I will NEVER stop talking about Trump, until he is arrested and prosecuted, and even then I might not.

The MAGLITE is funny to some on here, so I'm not sure about that, but I can stop, once my ENEMY FAGGOTS are vanquished. 

I posted my ENEMIES LIST. If the entire site attacks them, then you might see them go.  

4 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Trump ASKED for the media fight, you retard.

Do you remember when he campaigned, he would wave his hand at the media at the back of the hall, and call them, THE FAKE MEDIA???  

Trump lost because America saw through his fakery, and his Kardashian Presidency. 

You also never answer me when I asked you your stand on ABORTION!!

You also never answered me on the diesel engine, and what it cost to repair.

The DOJ/FBI is right! Domestic terrorism is our biggest threat. Dirty pigs like you, you dirty religious zealot, will bring a fukkin war to  America. 

The media deserved to be attacked and outed.  They’re corrupt and spread fake narratives.  Trump rightfully confronted them you fucking retard.

I am pro-choice and always have been you fucking retard.

The boat with my brothers and he paid for the repairs. They probably cost more than your truck, you fucking retard.

If these communists want a war in this country, tell them to bring it on. They will get crushed by Patriots who are sick of their shit, you fucking retard.

Now fuck off. I already told you twice.

24 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The media deserved to be attacked and outed.  They’re corrupt and spread fake narratives.  Trump rightfully confronted them you fucking retard.

The boat with my brothers and he paid for the repairs. They probably cost more than your truck, you fucking retard.

If these communists want a war in this country, tell them to bring it on. They will get crushed by Patriots who are sick of their shit, you fucking retard.

So, Mark the Liar, what was wrong with the engine, and how much did it cost?? 

Also, how much do you like religion????  

Also, do you think that Americans are going to war for Donald Trump!!! NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!! 

If I'm not mistaken, when he announced for president in 2016, he came down the escalator behind MELANIA!!! 

Why didn't he just come down like a real man of courage and inner strength, instead of a fukkin pussy, FOLLOWING A FAKE-WIFE PAID WHORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Ok. I laughed. 

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

So, you're gonna take up arms to the street, and risk your Beemer, your Ocean Forty, your house, your family, all for some perceived communist threat, while you're sipping Pina Coladas, in Nantucket???

OK, Mark the Ark, knock yourself out!!!! 

OMG!! Woofie is such a fukkin Bi-Polar Boy, I'm gonna' order him some Latuda!! 

"Hey, we're taking a ride up to Newburyport next week-end, you wanna' go? I hope the communists don't get us!! " 

LMMFAO!!  Communists in Martha's Vineyard!!!   :lol2::lol2::lol2: