Check your account email address ×

Ivermectin….

Mainecat

• Gold Member
38 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

@Mainecat You posted this same retarded video on September 7th. Now don’t lie have you been sitting at your computer giggling to yourself for the past 2 weeks about this video 😂. It’s not that funny btw 

Senility is a motherfucker. :lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Matt said:

My bud in TX was prescribed ivermectin as part of his COVID treatment when he was in the ICU.  He got out of the ICU 2 days later.  It wasn't the only thing he was on, but it didn't kill him.  It's pathetic how you morons on the left let yourselves be completely led around by the media narrative on this whole thing.  You're 100% every bit as bad as the idiots who think there are microchips in the vaccine...

As well As the freaks going on about voting and voting machine fraud. Weirdos. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Hey dip shit do you know who is funding the Lincoln project ? Look in to it . Just a tidbit same guys who sold you on wmd and made big big stacks because of it . The deepest of trenched in swamp . But by all means keep suckling on tve taint juice 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Doomxz600 said:

It's safe, proven, affordable and out of patent so Big pharma won't make money on it.

It's not cheap. And being available through several mfg's it could be a huge money maker. Merck is the pharmaco that developed the drug for human use. That company has yet to get behind the drug for the use of Covid. So the financial angle makes no sense. 

• Like 2

Friend of ours was up from Texas 3 days ago, for his half=brothers funeral. 

Swears by IVERMECTIN. Has friends back home that took it, knocked out covid. 

Hounded me to get to Tractor Supply and get some.   :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Well if I had a bud who repairs roofs with roofing tar cut with gasoline I would probably recomend he buy his meds at tractor supply too.

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Tractor supply is out my wife’s a vet tech I can get you the good stuff. Tell you what I’ll drop it off in the woods same place as the deer meat drop. Leave the cash in the hollow tree in a zip lock bag. I’d meet in person but I don’t want you knowing who I am :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, EvilBird said:

Mainecat is such an old brainwashed retard 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Well, the real problem is that he still believes the original story and is probably out telling it to all his other liberal dipshits and eventually they all think it is true.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Well, the real problem is that he still believes the original story and is probably out telling it to all his other liberal dipshits and eventually they all think it is true.

I watched CNN yesterday for the first time in months and its absolutely crazy town. Just propaganda and lie after lies. Its no wonder why people like Mainecat exist. 

Pretty sad really. 

• Gold Member
35 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I have become a expert on spotting no nothing ass clowns. This place is full of them.

Well considering you just spelled "know nothing" wrong I would say you are the biggest moron on the site 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You old stupid dumb fuck! Keep watching mainstream news and think you know it all !!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣