Check your account email address ×

Starting to suck shit here

I know there's like 7 million covid threads an im not sure which to put this in...in Manitoba,  interlake area especially,  they are now refusing people in certain restaurants and establishments if you cannot prove you are vaxxed x2. I still won't get it, wife did and nags me every day about not going . They are starting to enforce the vax and that's just wrong.  My body...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, snatchslayer said:

I know there's like 7 million covid threads an im not sure which to put this in...in Manitoba,  interlake area especially,  they are now refusing people in certain restaurants and establishments if you cannot prove you are vaxxed x2. I still won't get it, wife did and nags me every day about not going . They are starting to enforce the vax and that's just wrong.  My body...

Your body but their businesses. Take your money elsewhere :dunno:

• Like 4

5 hours ago, snatchslayer said:

Ontario is starting the same bullshit on the 22nd of sept, but to one up you we will not be allowed to attend funerals and weddings either.  

Edited by mach4me

4 minutes ago, mach4me said:

Ontario is starting the same bullshit on the 22nd of sept, but to one up you we will not be allowed to attend funerals and weddings either.  

If that isn't, all of it, coercion, I don't know what is! If any other drug or vaccine had as many side affects and caused this many deaths, it would have been removed long ago. Never in my life did I think the gov't, and those that OK/support all this, would become so stupid. :sad:

• Like 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, irv said:

If that isn't, all of it, coercion, I don't know what is! If any other drug or vaccine had as many side affects and caused this many deaths, it would have been removed long ago. Never in my life did I think the gov't, and those that OK/support all this, would become so stupid. :sad:

7BBFE108-C512-468F-A912-A42B90269D29.gif.27046abe247236ac79dbad95aacd2454.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know you're too dumb to see it but your intelligence, or lack thereof, is on full display every time you post one of these Biden gifs. Come to think of it, anytime you post anything at all................:news:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Getting real bad around here. Not because of mandates, but just a general don't give a fuck anymore. We waited over an hour and half for 2 sandwiches/ salad before finally walking out of local place Tuesday.   Friday night, we waited two and half hours at another restaurant.  Prime rib came and it looked like month old dog shit. We couldn't even get drinks until we flagged down another waitress and she told the girl waiting on us she would take our table.....go find something else to do. This is the new normal everywhere you go.   

• Like 1

Very few times have we ate out. Luckily we have many scenic spots to bring food and eat, so that’s what we do . To be honest, this China Flu thing has really increased our ‘eating out’ great experiences. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Snake said:

Since the beginning of Covid we have not been to a restaurant, have no desire to, and don't foresee ever going back. Don't miss it.... at all.

We usually out regularly but, wouldn’t bother me a bit to stop either.

• Gold Member

We eat out once or twice a week haven’t had to prove vaccination yet. Pretty much everyplace is required mask for unvaccinated but don’t ask for proof. Few do the name/number contact tracing stuff. Pretty soon being unvaccinated is going to be like being underage again trying to get booze. All the unvaccinated gonna be looking for fake IDs 😂.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Snake said:

Since the beginning of Covid we have not been to a restaurant, have no desire to, and don't foresee ever going back. Don't miss it.... at all.

We never went out to eat very often anyway, so take out continues to work for us. Curbside delivery at places like Home Depot and places like that is great too. Just order online and they bring it to your vehicle when you get there.

• Like 1

We live our life and have returned to dining out a long time ago.  We play the silly little game of wearing the mask until we are seated, and then we are somehow “safe”.  Its all such bullshit.  But we like to eat out so fuck it.

• Like 2

Got a call last night from my long-time family friend's, half-brother in Texas.

They are pulling the tubes on my friend in Florida, expect him to pass within a day or two.

Lost my cousin ( age 82 ) to covid a few months ago. 

A friend of mine lost his son's father in law ( age 68 ) a couple of months ago.

Now this friend ( age 69 ) is in dire straits. 

I guess everybody can do what works for them. 

My friend argued with me about COVID 6 months ago. He said everybody up here was scared for nothing. 

About 6 weeks ago he said he's been to a million places, and talked to a million people, no problem.

This is DARWINISM at work. The guy was a smart guy, probably was worth  a million or two, but his personality led him to believe in TRUMPISM, that the election was stolen, and covid was nothing. Sad way to go.

When I go I wanna' be roaring out the Merrimack River in a 42 or 47 Fountain, with a 28 year old HO with big juggs, stroking my Yuuge Johnson!!!  

Edited by Guest

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Not a mask in sight there just like the old days

Yeah, When you see people wearing masks it seems strange.  One thing I am noticing is no young people. 20 somethings are non existent at bars, restaurants, events. 

41 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

We live our life and have returned to dining out a long time ago.  We play the silly little game of wearing the mask until we are seated, and then we are somehow “safe”.  Its all such bullshit.  But we like to eat out so fuck it.

We like to eat out too.  Its more than just eating though. What else are you going to do when you want to meet up with 6-8 other people?  
Not convenient for everyone, who wants to cook for 10 people after they work all day.