Check your account email address ×

The hits just keep on coming for ol Joe.

I know of a lawyer/slumlord who left an estate of 90 million. 

However this was years ago. I don't know if he could have gotten away with it today. 

He had a boxer that would go to the apartments, and if they didn't have their rent, he would punch them out. 

I could never be a landlord. When people owe me money I want to hurt them.  If they damage my property, I would really want to hurt them. 

Basically, the renters that were not paying $$$ turned into squatters.  BTW, if you had a rental car during this time you still had to pay that bill.  If you rented a piece of equipment to do some work, you still had to pay that bill as well.   Why shouldn't people renting a house have to cover their bill, just like any other rental case.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Basically, the renters that were not paying $$$ turned into squatters.  BTW, if you had a rental car during this time you still had to pay that bill.  If you rented a piece of equipment to do some work, you still had to pay that bill as well.   Why shouldn't people renting a house have to cover their bill, just like any other rental case.

You know damn well there were folks out there that COULD pay their rent but said fuck it, govt has me covered. So many of these bleeding heart policies encourage bad behavior. How about we encourage people to do the right thing? :flush: 

• Like 3

Just now, Edmo said:

You know damn well there were folks out there that COULD pay their rent but said fuck it, govt has me covered. So many of these bleeding heart policies encourage bad behavior. How about we encourage people to do the right thing? :flush: 

Absolutely!  My daughter has a group of idiots that did it.  Got the fed and state money and just pocketed it because they couldn’t be evicted.  Now, they are in it up to $5k…..and their credit will be destroyed and collectors will handle them from there.  Unreal idiots.

NOW, what in the fuck does the CDC think they are doing making legislative policy or, really, why the fuck are the Dems allowing this to happen?  Full on, Constitutional squashing clown show running the country right now.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

In regards to your last sentence………..Democrats don’t want that, it would eliminate their voting base. :lmao:

24 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Absolutely!  My daughter has a group of idiots that did it.  Got the fed and state money and just pocketed it because they couldn’t be evicted.  Now, they are in it up to $5k…..and their credit will be destroyed and collectors will handle them from there.  Unreal idiots.

NOW, what in the fuck does the CDC think they are doing making legislative policy or, really, why the fuck are the Dems allowing this to happen?  Full on, Constitutional squashing clown show running the country right now.

Democrats have been creating/using these non elected departments, putting other liberals in control, then trying to give those groups power that only elected positions are supposed to have.  This is the democrat way of changing and making policy and getting around the way our fore fathers wanted and getting around how the US government is supposed to work.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've warned the 3 deadbeats who collectively owe us around 20 grand in back rent that this bill they owe us doesn't go away, and good luck in this environment finding another rent without a good landlord reference.  And some wonder why I just dgaf about every down on his luck swinging dick.  I've seen an all too large number of them be in that condition because of their own terrible choices and piss poor character.  Zero sympathy.  Zero.

• Like 3

Hate to say it but deadbeats know the system, better than we do. 

Took me FOUR trips to court to get a fucking smashed car out of my CHICKEN COOP!! 

I finally got him out, but I did lose 1700 in fees to my lawyer. 

That multi-millionaire lawyer/landlord had it right, send the boxer in to punch their faces..............let them prove the assault case, rather than you trying to collect, which will take forever, if ever. 

Everybody I know got damaged, and never collected. THE SYSTEM SUCKS. 

everyone on the left acts like LL's have extra hanging around.  big portion are everyday people just trying to make a few bucks.  People need to be paid for the service they provide  the fact that most rent emergency funds never went to the landlords being fucked is disgusting.  only people that can't pay rent made bad choices,  plenty of jobs out there.  

Stiffing landlords is a lifestyle, form of survival.

Every landlord they stiff for a year  or so, IS MONEY EARNED!!!!!

Over a period of years, the deadbeats have saved THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS!!!!  

I want to see BIDEN leave in disgrace. I hope he suffers 24/7, and his health finally takes him out. Let fukkin Harris get sworn-in, I don't give a fuck, as long as BIDEN is out and suffering. 

He deserves it for seeking the presidency at age 77, with pre-dementia onset.

I want him to suffer mentally in anguish. He deserves it, he's a punk. He's an old fukkin punk, but he's still a punk. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I want to see BIDEN leave in disgrace. I hope he suffers 24/7, and his health finally takes him out. Let fukkin Harris get sworn-in, I don't give a fuck, as long as BIDEN is out and suffering. 

He deserves it for seeking the presidency at age 77, with pre-dementia onset.

I want him to suffer mentally in anguish. He deserves it, he's a punk. He's an old fukkin punk, but he's still a punk. 

Wow, that kind of hatred will put you in your grave well before someone twice your age. But if it’s your desire, then go ahead and hate on. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Phenom said:

Wow, that kind of hatred will put you in your grave well before someone twice your age. But if it’s your desire, then go ahead and hate on. 

I've made it very clear that I'm a, HAYTA.  

20 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Stiffing landlords is a lifestyle, form of survival.

Every landlord they stiff for a year  or so, IS MONEY EARNED!!!!!

Over a period of years, the deadbeats have saved THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS!!!!  

And our government is TEACHING them that stiffing landlords is allowed.  These are democrats teaching people how to be criminals.

The bad part is, do landlords get to bypass all of the eviction timelines now or do they have to wait a bunch more months before they can kick these people out on the streets? $100 says that courts will side with tenants who at least make an attempt to repay the landlords. Like hey, I’ll give you an extra $50 a month until I’m caught up. At that point, maybe landlords can just crank up the monthly rate to run the idiots out? Who knows. It’s not like they are just going to be able to toss these people out on their ears no matter what though. 

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

And our government is TEACHING them that stiffing landlords is allowed.  These are democrats teaching people how to be criminals.

2 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

The bad part is, do landlords get to bypass all of the eviction timelines now or do they have to wait a bunch more months before they can kick these people out on the streets? $100 says that courts will side with tenants who at least make an attempt to repay the landlords. Like hey, I’ll give you an extra $50 a month until I’m caught up. At that point, maybe landlords can just crank up the monthly rate to run the idiots out? Who knows. It’s not like they are just going to be able to toss these people out on their ears no matter what though. 

Society has generally sided with TENANTS in recent years. I just could not possibly be a landlord, it would make me crazy. I went through hell just getting a fukker to take his car out of  my chicken coop!!

On 8/28/2021 at 6:47 AM, Edmo said:

Did not mean the included water or gas or electric had to stay on . I know a few guys who dealt with it for a few mo then made a trip to the utility room to start flipping switches and valves   Chaged the locks on laundry rooms and storage locker rooms garages even main entry doors . City inspectors or were not on the fucking job any way .

I guess they got a few calls from some of the bullshit fair housing volunteer people with threats of lawsuits and they just forward there lawyers number on and said have fun .