Check your account email address ×

Vaccine mandates coming…

5 minutes ago, old indy said:

AND THERE IT IS.  more proof Fuckface Fauci lies like a rug!   They are playing a game with us and its starting to come uncunted on them. 

It really doesn’t matter. If this is the truth, it will be removed from existence ASAP. Plus, you’d have to wake up all the sheep. Good luck with that. 

4 hours ago, akvanden said:

Immunity, as in 100% immunity? Wrong. The Flu vaccine is also called a vaccine!

“Private manufacturers make the flu vaccine and take about six months to produce it.”

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/flu/in-depth/flu-shots/art-20048000

Well does the "vaccine" cure the flu or covid? Look up the definition of a vaccine.

11 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

It really doesn’t matter. If this is the truth, it will be removed from existence ASAP. Plus, you’d have to wake up all the sheep. Good luck with that. 

What can’t. be removed in a timely fashion will be labeled “conspiracy theory”.

Still, I’m not sure how this is all gonna play out.  They shut things down again and blame the non-vaxxed, this could get real fucking ugly and I think they know it.  Quarantines will start to be mentioned to try and keep people at home.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Did the world go to shit over chicken pox? 

Nope.

Many cases of chickenpox are mild, but deaths from this disease can occur. Before vaccine became avail- able, about 100 people died every year in the United States from chickenpox”

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Not looking good for the Vax.

Who could have guessed this? 

Stunning news: Iceland, one of the highest vaccinated countries in the world has reported 1 (one) Covid deaths for all of 2021. They currently have 21 people in the hospital for Covid. Stunning.

https://grapevine.is/news/2021/08/06/covid-roundup-103-domestic-cases-yesterday/

Alex Berenson Twitter account is a joke.

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Opps.

image.thumb.png.d2ef5ab77975e62682d2a27f4126148d.png

You had me going until she mentioned hydroxychloroquine. As I mentioned earlier, your sources keep outting themselves without even having to debunk them. Thanks for making it easy!

But in case she is right, watch out for the vaccinated! But your natural immunity is already better, so maybe not?

https://factcheck.afp.com/scientist-makes-inaccurate-claims-covid-19-vaccine-safety

2 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

Well does the "vaccine" cure the flu or covid? Look up the definition of a vaccine.

“Cure” is not in the definition. So flu vaccine can no longer be called a vaccine? 

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/flu/in-depth/flu-shots/art-20048000

“Getting an influenza vaccine — though not 100% effective — is the best way to prevent the misery of the flu and its complications.”

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/mandatory_flu_vaccination/

https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/4335-influenza-flu

Even if the vaccine fails to prevent you from getting the flu, it will make its symptoms less severe.”

Which one of you that changed the definition of “vaccine” wants to let these medical establishments know they should change their terminology?

7 hours ago, akvanden said:

Stunning news: Iceland, one of the highest vaccinated countries in the world has reported 1 (one) Covid deaths for all of 2021. They currently have 21 people in the hospital for Covid. Stunning.

https://grapevine.is/news/2021/08/06/covid-roundup-103-domestic-cases-yesterday/

Alex Berenson Twitter account is a joke.

Oh?  Why is that?

I can already see the responses coming from certain individuals after watching this video (you know who you are).  Also, I wonder how the lady in the back was feeling, wearing her mask as this guy made it abundantly clear they offer no value :lol2:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I can already see the responses coming from certain individuals after watching this video (you know who you are).  Also, I wonder how the lady in the back was feeling, wearing her mask as this guy made it abundantly clear they offer no value :lol2:

What are the odds.:owned:

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What are the odds.:owned:

I wonder how long it'll be before YouTube pulls it and any reference to on Fakebook will have the fact checkers all over it, denying it

3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I wonder how long it'll be before YouTube pulls it and any reference to on Fakebook will have the fact checkers all over it, denying it

Fakebook will remove it, guaranteed. I posted something about a week ago and I couldn't even submit it. When I hit the button as to why looking for an explanation how something truthful and factual from a reliable source doesn't meet "Community Standards", another pop up appeared and told me due to the covid pandemic they were short staffed and therefore could not help me. And some people still don't think censorship is upon us nor do they think their Liberal/Democratic gov't is corrupt, crooked or evil. :sad:

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I hate to break it you, but factcheck is funded by big tech and fake news, so its complete horseshit.

Corporations and their stock owners will Lose billions if alternative treatments are recognized 

so it’s no surprise they lead a misinformation campaign based on scientism 

E7ECCA6B-B798-4C38-9B7F-1A27D1B21F26.jpeg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I hate to break it you, but factcheck is funded by big tech and fake news, so its complete horseshit.

So every fact check out there are all lies? No accurate ones at all or only those that some agree with their fact checking?

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

So every fact check out there are all lies? No accurate ones at all or only those that some agree with their fact checking?

I did not say that, but factcheck is full of shit.  See post above if you need an explanation.

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

It's tough, Don, but most fact checkers nowadays are owned by those in charge. Many, like yourself and me one time thought they were legit unbiased sources but that is no longer true with big tech buying them up.

My wife and I watched some movie about fake news. At first it seemed interesting and unbiased but as it went on, I said to myself, this is all Liberal/Democratic leaning. My wife wasn't convinced so after the movie was over, she dug into it and seen that it was produced by CNN.