Check your account email address ×

Vaccine mandates coming…

1 minute ago, old indy said:

CDC SAYS.........                        thank you now go back to your safe space.          

:popcornchair:

Weird though…..they all seem to be going back to their cry closets.  Fine.  BUT SHUT THE FUCKING DOOR!  :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, old indy said:

oh ya i see,  i must have cut off the last of the link.     :hi:

Not necessarily. It does it sometimes even with the whole link in place. Youtube videos sometimes do the same thing. It's a glitch that doesn't always happen but does for some reason sometimes. :dunno:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, akvanden said:

He must be waiting for the full FDA approval as well.

Or possibly a vaccine that actual fits the description of what a vaccine actually is. You know, one that provides immunity from ever getting it. :news:

Edited by irv

7 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

I can only imagine how a vaccine mandate will go…..:t5:

Yep.

8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

He must be waiting for the full FDA approval as well.

Maybe he feels his body can fight off viruses on its own….and be stronger for it.

Your narratives are the same as the others that are pushing this “vaccine”.  Tired and old.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, old indy said:

CDC SAYS.........                        thank you now go back to your safe space.          

epoch times says….

As proven by hospitalizations of the unvaccinated at the moment. I’m sure they’re all just first timers though. :thumbsup:

26 minutes ago, irv said:

Or possibly a vaccine that actual fits the description of what a vaccine actually is. You know, one that provides immunity from ever getting it. :news:

Two doses of Chicken pox vaccine provides 90% protection. Is that now no longer a vaccine?

Thanks for rewriting the definition though.

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.

Maybe he feels his body can fight off viruses on its own….and be stronger for it.

Your narratives are the same as the others that are pushing this “vaccine”.  Tired and old.

That’s fine, he can feel whatever he wants. The NFL has a business to run, pure and simple. His decision if he wants to play by the rules.

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

epoch times reports on what most of our MSM tries to hide….

As proven by hospitalizations of the unvaccinated at the moment. I’m sure they’re all just first timers though. :thumbsup:

where are the actual figures on the number of people hospitalized that ARE fully vaccinated?            

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, old indy said:

where are the actual figures on the number of people hospitalized that ARE fully vaccinated?            

Well, if 96% are unvaccinated, I would estimate 4% are either partially or fully.

https://www.fox13news.com/news/half-of-florida-covid-19-hospitalizations-under-55-96-unvaccinated.amp

19 minutes ago, akvanden said:

That’s fine, he can feel whatever he wants. The NFL has a business to run, pure and simple. His decision if he wants to play by the rules.

They sure do….and they are doing swimmingly.  Maybe all the ones not wanting the vax can take a knee against the tyranny?

Just now, Zambroski said:

They sure do….and they are doing swimmingly.  Maybe all the ones not wanting the vax can take a knee against the tyranny?

Yes, and they can find the exit just like Kaepernick.

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

Yes, and they can find the exit just like Kaepernick.

Did he find it?  Or was he allowed to protest for months while the NFL took a ratings beating?  His “exit” was because he wasn’t talented enough.

Are you fucking stupid?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Did he find it?  Or was he allowed to protest for months while the NFL took a ratings beating?  His “exit” was because he wasn’t talented enough.

Are you fucking stupid?

Ha, I don’t think so?

If you don’t want to play by the rules, don’t play. And since you brought up kneeling, IMO you can leave if you want to do that as well. My sincerest apologies if I used the wrong player as an example…

26 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Two doses of Chicken pox vaccine provides 90% protection. Is that now no longer a vaccine?

Thanks for rewriting the definition though.

Not even close. For one that vaccine has been around for a very long time and known side affects/long term studies were and have been completed prior to release. And in case you forgot, it is fully approved by the FDA. It is not an experimental drug approved "For Emergency Use only" 

One shot gives 82% protection and the 2nd very close to 100% and has been proven to last for approximately 20 yrs, not 6 months, or less (still being investigated) like your covid shot has been. 

Notice these warnings about it, especially the first one. Where are these warnings about the covid vaccines??? No, that's right, they are never mentioned nor talked about nor is the fact they never tell you to check with your doctor first. Even 12 yr old's up here don't need to talk to their parents about it.

Are you simply this ignorant or are you just being a troll? Like I said before, I think someone regrets getting them but because you did you are going to endorse and justify them any chance you get? :news:

You do not need to get the chickenpox vaccine if you have evidence of immunity against the disease.

Some people should not get chickenpox vaccine or they should wait.

• People should not get chickenpox vaccine if they have ever had a life-threatening allergic reaction to a previous dose of chickenpox vaccine or any ingredient of the vaccine, including gelatin or the antibiotic neomycin.
  • People who are moderately or severely ill at the time the shot is scheduled should usually wait until they recover before getting chickenpox vaccine.
  • Pregnant women should not get chickenpox vaccine. They should wait to get chickenpox vaccine until after they have given birth. Women should not get pregnant for 1 month after getting chickenpox vaccine.
  • People should check with their doctor about whether they should get chickenpox vaccine if they:
    • Have HIV/AIDS or another disease that affects the immune system
    • Are being treated with drugs that affect the immune system, such as steroids, for 2 weeks or longer
    • Have any kind of cancer
    • Are getting cancer treatment with radiation or drugs
    • Recently had a transfusion or were given other blood products

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Ha, I don’t think so?

If you don’t want to play by the rules, don’t play. And since you brought up kneeling, IMO you can leave if you want to do that as well. My sincerest apologies if I used the wrong player as an example…

The “rules”.   

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The “rules”.   

Imagine being such a compliant sheep that you trust someone in authority to tell you what you should and shouldn't do without questioning any of it? :news:

sheepel.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, irv said:

Imagine being such a compliant sheep that you trust someone in authority to tell you what you should and shouldn't do without questioning any of it? :news:

sheepel.jpg

No, No, NO!!!!  Rules!!!!!!!

:lol:

6 minutes ago, irv said:

Not even close. For one that vaccine has been around for a very long time and known side affects/long term studies were and have been completed prior to release. And in case you forgot, it is fully approved by the FDA. It is not an experimental drug approved "For Emergency Use only" 

One shot gives 82% protection and the 2nd very close to 100% and has been proven to last for approximately 20 yrs, not 6 months, or less (still being investigated) like your covid shot has been. 

Notice these warnings about it, especially the first one. Where are these warnings about the covid vaccines??? No, that's right, they are never mentioned nor talked about nor is the fact they never tell you to check with your doctor first. Even 12 yr old's up here don't need to talk to their parents about it.

Are you simply this ignorant or are you just being a troll? Like I said before, I think someone regrets getting them but because you did you are going to endorse and justify them any chance you get? :news:

You do not need to get the chickenpox vaccine if you have evidence of immunity against the disease.

• People should not get chickenpox vaccine if they have ever had a life-threatening allergic reaction to a previous dose of chickenpox vaccine or any ingredient of the vaccine, including gelatin or the antibiotic neomycin.
  • People who are moderately or severely ill at the time the shot is scheduled should usually wait until they recover before getting chickenpox vaccine.
  • Pregnant women should not get chickenpox vaccine. They should wait to get chickenpox vaccine until after they have given birth. Women should not get pregnant for 1 month after getting chickenpox vaccine.
  • People should check with their doctor about whether they should get chickenpox vaccine if they:
    • Are being treated with drugs that affect the immune system, such as steroids, for 2 weeks or longer

Sorry, your post said “immunity from ever getting it” and spoke nothing of fully FDA approved, proven over time, etc. 

Again, all non-requirements to be labeled as a vaccine. 

Endorsing every chance I get would require me to start the actual posts - I leave that up to you and others. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, irv said:

No vaccine is 100% The Covid vaccine reduces the severity and reduces death by 95%.

IT DOES NOT PREVENT YOU FROM TESTING POSITIVE

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, irv said:

Yes, people are really this fucking stupid.  Their minds are so mushy from nonstop propaganda that can’t even think for themselves anymore. 
want to not only force someone to get a vaccine they have been advised by a personal physician not to get, but punish them if they do not. Sorry, about your cancer treatments, but we are going to fire you from your job, restrict your movements,  and generally try to make life for you as hard as we can. MERICA!!! 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Sorry, your post said “immunity from ever getting it” and spoke nothing of fully FDA approved, proven over time, etc. 

Again, all non-requirements to be labeled as a vaccine. 

Endorsing every chance I get would require me to start the actual posts - I leave that up to you and others. :thumbsup:

Oh, OK. None of what I wrote applies to the covid "vaccine", just other vaccines? How silly of me to think the word "vaccine, even though it doesn't fit the description of it medically does when it comes to the covid one. :news: