Check your account email address ×

Scientific proof there was no pandemic is Canada

I’m setting in New Brunswick right now and this province has not mandatory mask required. 

Walk through the grocery store and don’t need a mask is sorta good feeling 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, toslow said:

I’m setting in New Brunswick right now and this province has not mandatory mask required. 

PEI is doing the same as NB. We're in NS and it would be nice if they follow suit soon. 

12 hours ago, toslow said:

Some will cling to their binkeys until they no longer feel that it’s getting them public validation 

23 minutes ago, ACE said:

Some will cling to their binkeys until they no longer feel that it’s getting them public validation 

Is the mask not the absolute most bestest virtue signaling device cer conceived?  I mean, all they need is a whistle to complete their ensemble.

How weak…and sad.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Is the mask not the absolute most bestest virtue signaling device cer conceived?  I mean, all they need is a whistle to complete their ensemble.

How weak…and sad.

Yup a very visible virtue signal that accomplished nothing except make the wearer look like an anti science ass 

11 minutes ago, toslow said:

What a reptile the good Doctor is 

A book: “When medical scientists have political aspirations and will sacrifice integrity, morality and any and all paths to achieve their goals”.

40 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That wonderful PCR test.  Just how do you calibrate an instrument for a virus you can't isolate?

"Experts say"

The CDC and the WHO making themselves relevant for leadership.  Unreal.

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Don't go to Florida. Our friend in Naples just went on a ventilator. Her sisters flew down this morning. She is probably not going to make it. 

https://www.winknews.com/2021/08/04/nch-breaks-record-for-covid-patients-in-a-day/

So why do they steal photos from Italy.

image.png.ce50a6cb7bfa0e4085d68f727cc3fb96.png

18 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So why do they steal photos from Italy.

image.png.ce50a6cb7bfa0e4085d68f727cc3fb96.png

I don't know what your talking about, I am not joking. I'm sitting here with her BIL right now. 

Her last text was to her younger sister who is not vaccinated. She said "get vaccinated, I don't want you to feel what I am going thru" then they put into a chemically induced coma and put her on a ventilator. 

https://www.winknews.com/2021/08/06/nch-healthcare-system-gives-covid-19-update/

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Her last text was to her younger sister who is not vaccinated. She said "get vaccinated, I don't want you to feel what I am going thru" then they put into a chemically induced coma and put her on a ventilator. 

https://www.winknews.com/2021/08/06/nch-healthcare-system-gives-covid-19-update/

Getting vaccinated could put her sister more at risk though 

8 minutes ago, ACE said:

Getting vaccinated could put her sister more at risk though 

She wasnt vaccinated. We fully expect she won't make it. Her doctor said vaccination probably would have saved her life. Just so you don't think I am making this up this is her. She was anti vaccination.

https://www.remax.com/real-estate-agents/chris-sullivan-marco-island-fl/100041641/