Check your account email address ×

Pharmacists Fight Off COVID Truthers Demanding Horse Medicine Instead of the Jab

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Its not horse medicine. Big pharm doesnt want low cost effective treatments to be used on a massive scale. Ivermectin is proving to be effective

Sure. If you believe in plagiarized studies. :lol:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/science/2021/jul/16/huge-study-supporting-ivermectin-as-covid-treatment-withdrawn-over-ethical-concerns

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

They’re using the horse meds cause it’s been approved by the fda….oh wait it’s not. Ohhhhh

1. Introduction

Ivermectin is an FDA-approved broad spectrum anti-parasitic agent (Gonzalez Canga et al., 2008) that in recent years we, along with other groups, have shown to have anti-viral activity against a broad range of viruses

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

1. Introduction

Ivermectin is an FDA-approved broad spectrum anti-parasitic agent (Gonzalez Canga et al., 2008) that in recent years we, along with other groups, have shown to have anti-viral activity against a broad range of viruses

For animals…..not humans you dolt

Edited by Mainecat
  • Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Q: What is ivermectin approved for in the U.S.?

A: Ivermectin tablets are approved for use in humans

Q: Is there any danger to humans taking ivermectin? 

A: There are approved uses for ivermectin in people 

According to a FDA.GOV site....here's some snipits  :news: 

Edited by Skidooski

22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Akturely.... as usual, you're wrong. But I can see why you are so vehemently against it. It'll wipe out a whole group of people. Liberals are the parasitic roundworm of society. 

Uses

This medication is used to treat certain parasitic roundworm infections. Curing parasitic infections helps to improve your quality of life. In people with weakened defense (immune) systems, curing roundworm infections can reduce the risk of developing a severe or life-threatening infection. Ivermectin belongs to a class of drugs known as antihelmintics. It works by paralyzing and killing parasites.

https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-1122/ivermectin-oral/details

• Like 1

There have been numerous studies using Ivermectin to treat COVID and in all of them it proved effective. But it doesnt surprise me that it is being discredited, the Chinese have spent hundreds of millions of dollars influencing major publications. Like the New York Times and others. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

There have been numerous studies using Ivermectin to treat COVID and in all of them it proved effective. But it doesnt surprise me that it is being discredited, the Chinese have spent hundreds of millions of dollars influencing major publications. Like the New York Times and others. 

Yep, the useless idiots are trying to just tie it to "horse dewormer" in an effort to discredit anything about it.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

The main ingredient is used in both humans and animals but keep failing . 1 drug been around for decades the other less than a yr and has all fourms of media blocking any negative storys as to keep the group think rolling . Why is that do you think ? Why is it the inventor of the drug you fight to defend for some odd reason is constantly deleted from social media when he gives interviews ? He is a cdc advisor after all 

9 minutes ago, Cold War said:

How can one person be so consistently wrong and still be so fucking arrogant? :lol:

It was a bat I tell you a bat wet markets he said lol 

30 some yrs of court ordered people who could not argue back with our looking at time would be my guess

Edited by Ez ryder

We can sure see who the tide pod eaters are here.        my goD with everything available today you guys cant look around and see theres a whole lot more to treating covid than  "the jab"    i cant get over how many here are sucked into the idea ivermectin is JUST for animals.                  holy blind faith in our MSM!?     :hdchr:

14 hours ago, Plissken said:

And who makes ivermectin?  Little Pharma?  

Glad you asked. Merck who owns rights here in the us says not to use ivermectin. You’d think they’d want to cash in??