Check your account email address ×

Pharmacists Fight Off COVID Truthers Demanding Horse Medicine Instead of the Jab

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Glad you asked. Merck who owns rights here in the us says not to use ivermectin. You’d think they’d want to cash in??

Hey, simple.  The gubment isn’t buying doses of ivermectin in blocks of ten million now, are they?

It’s become painfully clear why many of you bellied up to the jab bar as soon as you could.

@Plissken I’m not holding this retards post agains you.  You knew better than to ask “seriously”.

20 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Q: What is ivermectin approved for in the U.S.?

A: Ivermectin tablets are approved for use in humans

Q: Is there any danger to humans taking ivermectin? 

A: There are approved uses for ivermectin in people 

According to a FDA.GOV site....here's some snipits  :news: 

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/why-you-should-not-use-ivermectin-treat-or-prevent-covid-19

The FDA says to specifically NOT use ivermectin to treat Covid yet you (not you specifically, but many on site) crave their approval for the vaccine, or at least love to scream “non-FDA” approved in arguments. Same with scapegoating msm, that is until you need to share a link from them…. 

The one consistent around here is the inconsistencies. 

1 minute ago, akvanden said:

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/why-you-should-not-use-ivermectin-treat-or-prevent-covid-19

The FDA says to specifically NOT use ivermectin to treat Covid yet you (not you specifically, but many on site) crave their approval for the vaccine, or at least love to scream “non-FDA” approved in arguments. Same with scapegoating msm, that is until you need to share a link from them…. 

Point them out then because his post was specific and consistent.  You added the covid spin to make your point, incorrectly.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey, simple.  The gubment isn’t buying doses of ivermectin in blocks of ten million now, are they?

It’s become painfully clear why many of you bellied up to the jab bar as soon as you could.

@Plissken I’m not holding this retards post agains you.  You knew better than to ask “seriously”.

So the government is propping up three pharmaceuticals and holding down another. Interesting. And here I thought the companies were the evil ones, but they’re  just puppets to the Warp Speed agenda….

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

So the government is propping up three pharmaceuticals and holding down another. Interesting. And here I thought the companies were the evil ones, but they’re  just puppets to the Warp Speed agenda….

What?  So, you really don’t understand things then and that’s why you are so sold on covid shots.

Got it.

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What?  So, you really don’t understand things then and that’s why you are so sold on covid shots.

Got it.

No, I don’t follow the conspiracy theory. You implied Merck wasn’t pushing ivermectin because the government was buying vaccines. Is the government then telling Merck they can’t promote their highly effective drug?

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Point them out then because his post was specific and consistent.  You added the covid spin to make your point, incorrectly.

No spin, Non-fda approved Covid vaccine is a big talking point on the site which has been discussed at length. And now pushing non-fda approved Covid treatments. Inconsistent.

20 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No spin, Non-fda approved Covid vaccine is a big talking point on the site which has been discussed at length. And now pushing non-fda approved Covid treatments. Inconsistent.

Non-fda approved is a side bite here.  It’s effectiveness is what is in question because of false, misleading and backtracking by the “experts” and their hack media.  It’s been this way from the start and the way cannot figure out why we all think they are full of shit.

Let alone how they change their fucking kinds from one day to another.  Now that, they’ve done consistently.

Also, it’s telling that it seems to be one side of the political spectrum pushing government control of this.  It’s not really about “curing” anything at this point.  It’s about forced compliance.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No, I don’t follow the conspiracy theory. You implied Merck wasn’t pushing ivermectin because the government was buying vaccines. Is the government then telling Merck they can’t promote their highly effective drug?

I’m finding your continued lack of critical thinking disturbing.

B550C464-349B-4B91-9267-D6095B2D57C5.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m finding your continued lack of critical thinking disturbing.

B550C464-349B-4B91-9267-D6095B2D57C5.jpeg

Don’t want to answer the question directly? Is the government telling Merck they can’t push ivermectin?

2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Don’t want to answer the question directly? Is the government telling Merck they can’t push ivermectin?

I don’t know but, the government is only buying this magic covid “vaccine”.

See, this is what I mean by your lack of critical thinking.  I’d have understood it through basic comprehension and some simple math.  You didn’t.

But, enjoy your vaccine…and IMMORTALITY!!!!  :lol:

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t know but, the government is only buying this magic covid “vaccine”.

See, this is what I mean by your lack of critical thinking.  I’d have understood it through basic comprehension and some simple math.  You didn’t.

But, enjoy your vaccine…and IMMORTALITY!!!!  :lol:

So much vagueness. Just drop the insults and get to the “simple math”

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, akvanden said:

Like I said already, that was directly from a FDA.GOV site and I posted it was because some dumbass here said it's not FDA approved for humans. Not a fucking peep from me about using it for Covid. Capeesh? 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Like I said already, that was directly from a FDA.GOV site and I posted it was because some dumbass here said it's not FDA approved for humans. Not a fucking peep from me about using it for Covid. Capeesh? 

:groin:

4 hours ago, irv said:

Thank goodness, Trump said 100 million would be dead without the vaccines.

https://news.yahoo.com/amphtml/trump-estimates-100-million-dead-024200431.html

• Haha 1