Check your account email address ×

Where did Neal go?

Man did that retard get owned on the vaccine that isn’t a vaccine :lol: 

According to science the “vaccine” 

1. Doesn’t prevent contraction

2. Doesn’t prevent incubation

3. Doesn’t prevent transmission 

4. Immunity doesn’t last long 

All the fucking thing does is maybe keep really old sick people from experiencing severe symptoms.

There is zero fucking reason for anyone to get this bullshit fucking experimental therapy.

If my faggot ass employer requires it that will be my last day there and that is becoming a distinct possibility.

• Like 1

Also if you have natural antibodies, which they’re finding that common cold antibodies work on covid, you can actually make your immunity worse by taking it and be more at risk. And more at risk of spreading it. 

is there a reason for some to take it? Yes. Is there a reason for everyone to take it? Absolutely not. In fact, it’s highly irresponsible to even suggest that everyone should take it. 

Edited by ACE

Just now, ACE said:

Also if you have natural antibodies, which they’re finding that common cold antibodies work on covid, you can actually make your immunity worse by taking it and be more at risk. And more at risk by spreading it. 

is there a reason for some to take it? Yes. Is there a reason for everyone to take it? Absolutely not. In fact, it’s highway irresponsible to even suggest that everyone should take it. 

It’s criminal to suggest children should take this shit. Makes me near homicidal thinking about some piece of fuck pushing this shit on my healthy 13 year old.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s criminal to suggest children should take this shit. Makes me near homicidal thinking about some piece of fuck pushing this shit on my healthy 13 year old.

Agreed. Any many experts have said so.  Honestly the covid fear cult are sickening people 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ACE said:

Agreed. Any many experts have said so.  Honestly the covid fear cult are sickening people 

Disgusting sheep....I have zero respect for them as humans. You want the vaccine....have at it. There is zero reason to push it on anyone else. 

All this covid shit  just confirms my attitude, that Americans are a bunch of fukkin assholes. I'm stock-piling some spam and rice. This country sucks. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

All this covid shit  just confirms my attitude, that Americans are a bunch of fukkin assholes. I'm stock-piling some spam and rice. This country sucks. 

Did you get the shot?

22 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Did you get the shot?

Not yet. I don't really trust it. They are NOT approved. They are only EMERGENCY APPROVED. 

The reason it takes years to fully approve a vaccine, is that the side-effects, long-term effects, take YEARS to surface. 

I got a flu vaccine two years ago, and my fukkin arm atrophied for two months. Doctor said 2% of people that get flu vaccine, get this bad response. I was one of the two %. 

Never happened before. Fuck all vaccines, fuck all people. Filthy fucks. 

3 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

if sandys has Moderna or Pfizer shots in stock, you betcha he had it done! :bc: 

You need a HIV vaccine, 'cause you're a faggot.  

3 minutes ago, Beavis and Butt-Head said:

Actually, joke is on you, there is no HIV vaccine , yet. better luck next time :lol: 

I didn't say they had one, I said you needed one. 

Just now, jtssrx said:

They are trying to kill off a large portion of the population. The vaccines are going to do just that. 

I don't agree. The way things are going, FUCKING AMERICANS are gonna' kill each other. 

When you have a congressman saying that the Capitol riot/assault was " just another day ", you're looking at a civil war.

The fukker is Republican from Ohio, I believe.  I forget his fucking name, but he needs his face punched in.

Andrew Clyde, from Georgia. If I was a bit younger, I would challenge him publicly to a fight. 

Probably a " TOUGH MAN " fight. Boxing gloves, face protector.  

The fucking bastard is 16 years younger than me. Sonofabitch, that's a lot of cardio to compensate for. 

I hate that fukker so much, I would risk taking a beating. 

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

They are trying to kill off a large portion of the population. The vaccines are going to do just that. 

Is there a twitter or youtube link for this claim?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Is there a twitter or youtube link for this claim?

If you’re really interested this video goes into detail about the vaccines. It details how many have already died. Based on a Harvard staudy the Vaers system only shows 1% of the cases. Right now there are over 6k reported deaths. If you multiply that by 99 that 594k. The believe based on other statistics that that number is a strong possibility. 

oh I know I’m just a dumbass flat earther. What the fuck do I know. I was only 100% right about this covid scam from day one. This virus and worse this vaccine is a scam. 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/vvcXfuHdQ1Kw/

12 hours ago, Zambroski said:

“Vaccine”.

US gubment just bought another 200 million doses.  People gonna need the third booster!!!!!!

:lol:

It’s literally just unreal.

Same up here. Imagine that? Listen to the moron in the second link if you can stand him? What a fucking embarrassment this clown is! 

Ottawa inks deal with Pfizer for millions of COVID-19 booster shots through 2024.

https://www.ctvnews.ca/health/coronavirus/ottawa-inks-deal-with-pfizer-for-millions-of-covid-19-booster-shots-through-2024-1.5399696

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Friday announced that Canada has signed a deal with Pfizer for 35 million booster shots for next year and 30 million for the year after. The deal with Pfizer includes options to add 30 million shots for 2022 and 2023 and an option for 60 million shots in 2024.

https://globalnews.ca/video/7784341/trudeau-announces-major-deal-with-pfizer-to-provide-covid-19-booster-shots