Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 hours ago, HSR said:

Screenshot_20230706_102501_Facebook.jpg

funny but not. was in a coffee shop last week and the coffee was 3.20 i gave her 20.20, she short circuited because she rang in me giving her 20 and the till told her the change due. i had to walk her through the math. fucking pathetic. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

funny but not. was in a coffee shop last week and the coffee was 3.20 i gave her 20.20, she short circuited because she rang in me giving her 20 and the till told her the change due. i had to walk her through the math. fucking pathetic. 

Same, I can't tell you how many times that happens when I'm paying cash which is rare.  But now the reverse bullshit is you hand them your card for a tray of food at Moes or something, that you have to get your own utensils, bring it to your booth, then clean up afterwords, and they want to know if you want to leave a fucking tip.  That shits also gotten out of hand.  I'm a good tipper when its warranted, but ringing up my order is not worthy of a tip.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Same, I can't tell you how many times that happens when I'm paying cash which is rare.  But now the reverse bullshit is you hand them your card for a tray of food at Moes or something, that you have to get your own utensils, bring it to your booth, then clean up afterwords, and they want to know if you want to leave a fucking tip.  That shits also gotten out of hand.  I'm a good tipper when its warranted, but ringing up my order is not worthy of a tip.

Do takeout most fridays and always wondered what is the correct tip , if any , for takeout ?

45 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Do takeout most fridays and always wondered what is the correct tip , if any , for takeout ?

Unless you serve me in a sit down, or deliver it to me at home, screw.

You don't get 20% for listening to me and punching a few buttons.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Snake said:

Unless you serve me in a sit down, or deliver it to me at home, screw.

You don't get 20% for listening to me and punching a few buttons.

Absolutely.