Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

25 minutes ago, HSR said:

7847F567-FA50-4B2C-A11B-AFDB6A7C4290.jpeg

Becoming a huge problem. My neighbor is EMS and wife is in surgery. 
causing a lot of injuries trying to move all these  morbidly obese people. “Healthy fat” is a line of shit. 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
6 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

12 ton press and heat to get a stuck race out of my spindle last week i was so frozen,  had to cut the outside one off to get that stuck in the hub.  i see guys doing work on cars in the south and am jealous.     

Tell me about it I was watching a guy on the tube out west drop a leaf pack I’m thinking no way that shackle bolts coming out ahh nope the fucking thing comes right out no heat nothing. They don’t know how lucky they are 😂 

If you followed snowmobile racing over the years. This is Chuck Cheese's daughter she is all grown up now and racing in NASCAR. Time sure flies by.

May be an image of 1 person, standing and car

Edited by Badger**
  • Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Badger** said:

If you followed snowmobile racing over the years. This is Chuck Cheese's daughter she is all grown up now and racing in NASCAR. Time sure flies by.

May be an image of 1 person, standing and car

She was supposed to be in the Xfinity Race Friday night at Daytona but her sponsorship fell through…cute gal and seems very nice and granted I’ve never driven a race car but she isn’t very good…jus sayin. 🤷🏻

🤣🤣🤣

Then again like most forms of racing sometimes dollars mean more than talent and good on her for parlaying social media and her personality into rides.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

19 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

She was supposed to be in the Xfinity Race Friday night at Daytona but her sponsorship fell through…cute gal and seems very nice and granted I’ve never driven a race car but she isn’t very good…jus sayin. 🤷🏻

🤣🤣🤣

Then again like most forms of racing sometimes dollars mean more than talent and good on her for parlaying social media and her personality into rides.

Her family owned the Eagle River Derby Track for years and it was sold a few years back. She is the perfect example of a spoiled, silver spooner who thinks she can drive a race car.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Her family owned the Eagle River Derby Track for years and it was sold a few years back. She is the perfect example of a spoiled, silver spooner who thinks she can drive a race car.

I kind of figured that…I think her boyfriend races as well but looks to be more short track/late model stuff.

39 minutes ago, Badger** said:

She will never be as good as her father was on sleds, great kid thou. 

image.jpeg.533f78858f7132d0a06dc0bcf90d328d.jpeg

Like I said she seems like a nice young lady.🌞

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I kind of figured that…I think her boyfriend races as well but looks to be more short track/late model stuff.

Like I said she seems like a nice young lady.🌞

She's actually an awesome driver, nascar isn't her thing, she's killing it it the Trans Am series, she was last year's champion and on a roll to do it again, she won last week and is leading the points..

https://gotransam.com/news/Natalie-Decker-2021-Trans-Am-Pro-Am-Champion-Returns-With-Partner-PlantFuel-at-Charlotte-/71888

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

She's actually an awesome driver, nascar isn't her thing, she's killing it it the Trans Am series, she was last year's champion and on a roll to do it again, she won last week and is leading the points..

https://gotransam.com/news/Natalie-Decker-2021-Trans-Am-Pro-Am-Champion-Returns-With-Partner-PlantFuel-at-Charlotte-/71888

Well there you go…that’s pretty damn cool!👍🏼😎

3 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well there you go…that’s pretty damn cool!👍🏼😎

She can definitely drive on a road course, ovals not so much..:lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

She can definitely drive on a road course, ovals not so much..:lol:

For sure…I’m surprised we don’t see her more in a truck or Xfinity car on road courses. 🤷🏻

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

For sure…I’m surprised we don’t see her more in a truck or Xfinity car on road courses. 🤷🏻

Agree

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

"I was so free after I hit the wall!"

:lol:

Her spotter says I’m completely fucking lost…what am I even doing up here..I’m taking my shit off…I’m outta here.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

She is a sickly gal I forgot what she has and I know she has talked about it.