Check your account email address ×

Meme thread

• Replies 15.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/30/2022 at 9:46 AM, mtnloverxtreme2 said:

my boys passed within a year of each other 11 years ago. i will never have dogs again. my heart cant stand it

183971_1870178473202_3361611_n.jpg

i said the same thing , but 4 months later not having one was too much. got another, and he is a wildman. helps the healing but never a replacement. just the next one. i still cry over them all at times. i have their collars on a hook in my den. sometimes just looking at them i pick them up and it's on. fucking stuffed up again

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Snake said:

My 6 cats that have passed. One was only 4, one went on to 22 years old.

I will NEVER be without pets... the hurt at the end is minor compared to the fun...+

EDIT... 7

20221030_115134.thumb.jpg.19e9015f834c962ed425c7f8848f1585.jpg

i have those as well, but one is in my yard. lost him at 5 years old. tore my guts out but good

Just now, sleepybrew said:

i have those as well, but one is in my yard. lost him at 5 years old. tore my guts out but good

During Covid we lost one... saddest fucking thing ever... wife couldn't go into the vet to be with Peanut when they put her down.

My wife sat in the parking lot with her till the vet came out and said if it didn't happen now, have to wait till tomorrow.

Fucking brutal. Reason number 1,000,000 I hate those covid cock suckers.

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Snake said:

During Covid we lost one... saddest fucking thing ever... wife couldn't go into the vet to be with Peanut when they put her down.

My wife sat in the parking lot with her till the vet came out and said if it didn't happen now, have to wait till tomorrow.

Fucking brutal. Reason number 1,000,000 I hate those covid cock suckers.

that's why i have one in the yard. vet refused to wait for my girlfriend to get home. i could not do that without her seeing him first. so we had to let him go at home, which honestly traumatized the shit out of me. one of the nights in my life i try to forget but can't

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

that's why i have one in the yard. vet refused to wait for my girlfriend to get home. i could not do that without her seeing him first. so we had to let him go at home, which honestly traumatized the shit out of me. one of the nights in my life i try to forget but can't

Peanut would have lived out 2 or 3 more days, and no way could my wife let her suffer like that.

Just another example of the things we will do for an animal...

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Peanut would have lived out 2 or 3 more days, and no way could my wife let her suffer like that.

Just another example of the things we will do for an animal...

i argued with the vet but he wouldn't budge. said he had a meeting to go to. probably vet related, won't they understand?