Check your account email address ×

Do my eyes deceive me??? I thought we were all assholes and this site was a joke?

2 hours ago, Rodeo Ryder said:

Ever scratch your snatch and sniff it? I can't believe I make my husband go down there, but he is my bitch!

what a way to make an entrance rodeo.         

glad your surgery went well.         :thumb:

7 hours ago, Rodeo Ryder said:

Ever scratch your snatch and sniff it? I can't believe I make my husband go down there, but he is my bitch!

You really can't be the original rr from hcs. Theres no way she would say that 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, snatchslayer said:

You really can't be the original rr from hcs. Theres no way she would say that 

FWIW on HCS she spells Rider with a I. Here he/she spells Ryder with a y.

Edited by racerdave
  • Like 2

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, racerdave said:

On HCS she spells Rider with a I. Here he/she spells Ryder with a y.

There is two rodeo riders here and both have posted in this thread. The real rodeo rider from hcs and then a fake rodeo ryder account. Her post in this thread about using her picture is the real hcs rodeo rider.

63613D3F-AB66-4FF0-909A-F58235ACE344.png

1FFD7DB7-75F2-40F7-8A28-8F98929AF462.png

Edited by 800renegaderider
  • Like 1

On 7/16/2021 at 8:38 PM, Doug said:

For those of us that are Banned from the other site and you didn't post anything over here so nobody knew glad your surgery went well.

This ^^^^

On 7/16/2021 at 8:38 PM, Doug said:

For those of us that are Banned from the other site and you didn't post anything over here so nobody knew glad your surgery went well.

Yes and no.

While true that i didn't know about a surgery, due to the facts that I dont look at hcs and because she didn't post it here looking for attention, if i had known......i still wouldn't have cared.

Edited by Tommcat
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I don't wish bad on her or anybody.  With that said she doesn't change, she is always looking for the attention and or sympathy like posting about some surgery she had while on her way out.  I can only imagine the PM convos she has, one time she pm'd me and for some reason she thought we might bond over some HCS bully's or something.  I have a tight radar for people her type and I hate that whoa is me everyone is against me oppressed attitude

On 7/16/2021 at 2:57 PM, Rodeo Rider said:

Ah..see you lifted this pic from that "other site". So...

Yup I'm not welcome here..got it.  

No cm from me...an btw one thing I certainly am not is a "cancel culture" person. Not a lib. Burned my card.

So I will take my ass right outa here. For the maybe 2 people who give a fuck, my surgery went well. 

Take care folks.

You started a thread on HCS Why Are banned members posting on here or something like that and complain about banned members posting on HCS again so they got banned again...... FYI - NO ONE can see the General Discussion Forum anymore unless they are logged onto the site (HCS). Then you come here to try and let some of the same banned members know your surgery went well, No one here knew you had surgery or what type of surgery you had. You run hot & cold with your posts and what you post about, it seems like you try too hard to make people like you and yet you say you don't 2 fucks about what anyone thinks about you or your posts, you don't needs theses sites and the Asshole members on them. You said that you are a Mod/Admin on several other sites the have 10 times the membership of theses sites and everyone likes & loves you on those sites so why not just post on those sites vs coming to sites where most don't like you and think you're off your fucking rocker with your posts/comments most of the time. I think HCS might be looking for more Mods to oversee the site, who knows you could be the next HCS Admin then you help rid HCS of the rest of the Assholes like us here............ HCS/DooTalk 2.0.......

The language filter is coming next to HCS........ :lol:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

You started a thread on HCS Why Are banned members posting on here or something like that and complain about banned members posting on HCS again so they got banned again...... FYI - NO ONE can see the General Discussion Forum anymore unless they are logged onto the site (HCS). Then you come here to try and let some of the same banned members know your surgery went well, No one here knew you had surgery or what type of surgery you had. You run hot & cold with your posts and what you post about, it seems like you try too hard to make people like you and yet you say you don't 2 fucks about what anyone thinks about you or your posts, you don't needs theses sites and the Asshole members on them. You said that you are a Mod/Admin on several other sites the have 10 times the membership of theses sites and everyone likes & loves you on those sites so why not just post on those sites vs coming to sites where most don't like you and think you're off your fucking rocker with your posts/comments most of the time. I think HCS might be looking for more Mods to oversee the site, who knows you could be the next HCS Admin then you help rid HCS of the rest of the Assholes like us here............ HCS/DooTalk 2.0.......

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jerry 976 said:

That’s because she’s 100% batshit crazy and an attention whore. 

2 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

You put way too much effort in providing any sort of response to a person who's damn near bipolar.  She can hop back on her moral high horse and ride the F outta here.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 7/10/2021 at 8:53 PM, CFM said:

About fell over when I saw her name, but then again, MC and Clown 550 are much more messed up then her….so ?

Fuck off asshole.