Check your account email address ×

** Official DOW 30,000 and TNW Challenge Thread **

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Wut, you think that's funny, you little bastid!!!! 

Do you have any idea how much I lost today!!!!

STFU!! I have to go lie down now. 

$1.50, maybe $2 due to a downtick in customers behind Sandy's?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

• teamgreen02 changed the title to ** Official DOW 32,500 and TNW Challenge Thread **
20 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

But the children

yeah, if anyone gave a shit about the children would have negotiated a peace deal. 

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

Someone check on Uncle Z Snotty.

image.png.76831823d92a4950cbd430b2841ab710.png

Had to help a friend today, but tomorrow I'll be able to look at the roofs again. 

The chicken coop is much higher. Probably the way to go. :dunno:

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Had to help a friend today, but tomorrow I'll be able to look at the roofs again. 

The chicken coop is much higher. Probably the way to go. :dunno:

Do you have all your affairs in order?  Will someone be in contact with me for my 25 grand?

I had the roofers out the last few weeks giving me quotes.  $12,400 to do a roof these days.  Hard work though, I don't envy the guys who do that.

19 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

I had the roofers out the last few weeks giving me quotes.  $12,400 to do a roof these days.  Hard work though, I don't envy the guys who do that.

Lucky bastard.  Go get a price on cedar.  And yes, brutal work.

7 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Lucky bastard.  Go get a price on cedar.  And yes, brutal work.

Ours isn't too bad. Not like some of the McMansions they build these days.  I'm happy to pay someone to do that work while I sit on my laptop in the air conditioning.

Can't imagine the price of cedar.  All the building materials are way up. Ours friends in Minnetonka are putting on a wrap around deck, $80k.

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

Do you have all your affairs in order?  Will someone be in contact with me for my 25 grand?

LMAO!!!!  25Gs!!   :lol2:    

• teamgreen02 changed the title to ** Official DOW 30,000 and TNW Challenge Thread **
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

oooofffff.  Let’s Go Brandon!  I’ve sold 500k plus worth of CDs in the past couple days.  3.2% for a 3 yr right now.

I'm sure more going in to short term fixed investments.  I bonds are at 9.62% but only a $10k limit per person.

Glad we own our house, don't have consumer debt, and are sitting on a pile of cash.  Things are going to get ugly.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

I'm sure more going in to short term fixed investments.  I bonds are at 9.62% but only a $10k limit per person.

Glad we own our house, don't have consumer debt, and are sitting on a pile of cash.  Things are going to get ugly.

Yeah it aint getting any better…

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm losin' numerous dollar bills, but I've learned to accept it over the years in the market.   Easy come, easy go.   :dunno:

:bullshit:

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm losin' numerous dollar bills, but I've learned to accept it over the years in the market.   Easy come, easy go.   :dunno:

Good, so now that Thompson said they'll be no criminal referrals, when can I expect that million?  I'll give you my wiring instructions.  Hoping you can get it to me by the weekend.  Thanks in advance!

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Good, so now that Thompson said they'll be no criminal referrals, when can I expect that million?  I'll give you my wiring instructions.  Hoping you can get it to me by the weekend.  Thanks in advance!

That must have just happened this morning??