Check your account email address ×

** Official DOW 30,000 and TNW Challenge Thread **

49 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Since Nov. 19, I've lost a bundle. It's so bad I'm just blocking it out of my mind, and just letting it take its course. 

It could take me a year to recover the loss. 

:nose:

3 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Bundle - as in a quantity of material held wrapped together.  Something in this akin to a small money clip holding what most would call pocket cash, but of course is a great percentage of his net worth.

You chicken piece of shit. Keep talkin' your faggot way out of the TNW CHALLENGE. 

Run Forrest, run!!!!   

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold Member
23 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Since Nov. 19, I've lost a 42' Fountain, and a Lingenfelter ZR1, or conversely, half of a Winnepesaukee Waterfront Adirondack.  

I’ve lost that just filling my gas tank the other day pffff lightweight

• Haha 4

On 3/4/2022 at 5:54 PM, teamgreen02 said:

I believe ya but why don't you own any of that stuff?  Guys like @Deephaven have lake front property to keep and use that type of stuff on.

I just got off the phone with my accountant. 2021 was a big year for dividends, I'm getting whacked for taxes, something horrible.

Lost a ton in the market since mid-November. 

This is the reason I don't buy big items..........I hate America's volatility. 

There is no stable economy, political life in this country. 

I don't know if Woofie was serious about selling his boat, but I can see where a big boat could become a financial burden....OVERNIGHT!!

I despise Biden, Trump, and all the other EGO bastards that have ruined us for 29 years. 

29 fucking years, and our southern border should have been an impenetrable facility, instead of a porous bullshit fraud.

29 fucking years and we should have energy security, with numerous sources of oil..............Venezuela, oil sands, middle east, Keystone, Alaska, Canada, every fuckin' source possible!!

But NOOO!!! not in this fuck-faced country, with a fucking punk, arrogant bastard from Scranton at the helm. 

• 2 weeks later...

I probably should have liquidated a lot back in early November, but greed kept me in.

I don't know if it comes back, but if it does I'm cleaning up my account. Not all of it, but quite a few.  

Real good day today. I still need a few more to recover the massive losses of the last three months. Holy shit, it's been FOUR months!! 

It will take me months to get back, let alone make anything this year. 

Sonofafukkin bitch! Covid, Afghanistan, Ukraine. Fukkin asshole Biden/Harris! 

2021 was a good year until November. Things have sucked canal water since then.  

Another good day today. If this keeps up for another week or so, I'll be back where I was 4 months ago. We've only got 8 months to go for this year, so I don't know what will happen. 

We'll need some real good days to be a big year. It's gonna' have to really take off. I'm hopin' this Ukraine situation will resolve, and the market will boom. 

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Another good day today. If this keeps up for another week or so, I'll be back where I was 4 months ago. We've only got 8 months to go for this year, so I don't know what will happen. 

We'll need some real good days to be a big year. It's gonna' have to really take off. I'm hopin' this Ukraine situation will resolve, and the market will boom. 

Wow u quote yourself now ?