On 4/5/2022 at 7:23 AM, Deephaven said:

Ah, so you can pay Ben then?

On 4/5/2022 at 7:56 PM, Steve753 said:

-280 is tanking?

What's your TNW, Negrodamus?  

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Disaster.     

Its too bad your so called VIP advisors you have couldnt have advised you in a manner that would prevent these emotional outbursts from you......Felicia.  Sorry bout yer luck.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Its too bad your so called VIP advisors you have couldnt have advised you in a manner that would prevent these emotional outbursts from you......Felicia.  Sorry bout yer luck.

I don't have an adviser, and I've done very well myself. I'm not the only one that has lost money in the market recently. 

I certainly wouldn't have an adviser like you, who isn't even a CFP, until maybe recently. You've just basically been a clerk/receptionist, you bald-headed fuck. I 

wouldn't be surprised if you take gas this year, the way things are going, faggot.

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't have an adviser, and I've done very well myself. I'm not the only one that has lost money in the market recently. 

No but you are the only dumb one that seems to always lose and never win.  Leads to this:

17 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Disaster.     

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I certainly wouldn't have an adviser like you, who isn't even a CFP, until maybe recently. You've just basically been a clerk/receptionist, you bald-headed fuck. I 

wouldn't be surprised if you take gas this year, the way things are going, faggot.

No advisor at Fidelity....nuff said.  I’m at the point that I wont even take clients like you. I have no interest in having a weekly meeting with some emotional milquetoast such yourself, and talking you off the ledge...for free.  You’ll be happy to know that I’m doing very well.  But...Thanks for your concern.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

No advisor at Fidelity....nuff said.  I’m at the point that I wont even take clients like you. I have no interest in having a weekly meeting with some emotional milquetoast such yourself, and talking you off the ledge...for free.  You’ll be happy to know that I’m doing very well.  But...Thanks for your concern.

HA!HA!HA! The wordsmith of Jackman has spoken!! Get bent, you old bastid!!

Take your two-bit, bullshit psycho-babble, and shove it up your Saybrook ass.  

You may have missed my post, but I have said in the past, the market can drop 90%, and I will still have plenty for bills, improvements, unexpected roofs, boilers, and almost anything else. I won't be looking at 47 Fountains or Winni Lake-houses at a 90% drop though. 

So take a steaming shit in your hat, and pull it over that polly-wog lookin' head of yours. 

My wife and I lost $250k in the market well she did, she lost it all on Anchor Bank out of Wisconsin in 2009 and I still poke fun of her to this day. It was all given to her by Anchor Bank as an employee benefit plan over the years in stock and they went down the shitter. I kept telling her to sell and diversify, oh well. Badger was right again. 

I am trying to show you there are up's and downs and its all a gamble. I bought my first 40 acres on my own for $15k two years later I sold it to two boys that came from the golf war for $54k turned the money over into 120 acres.  

5 minutes ago, Badger** said:

My wife and I lost $250k in the market well she did, she lost it all on Anchor Bank out of Wisconsin in 2009 and I still poke fun of her to this day. It was all given to her by Anchor Bank as an employee benefit plan over the years in stock and they went down the shitter. I kept telling her to sell and diversify, oh well. Badger was right again. 

I am trying to show you there are up's and downs and its all a gamble. I bought my first 40 acres on my own for $15k two years later I sold it to two boys that came from the golf war for $54k turned the money over into 120 acres.  

Badge, I was doing Ok in the market for a number of years. Decent growth, nothing great. Then, for about two of Trump's years and for most of 2021 I made about ten times what I was normally making. 

Then it started to shit the bed in November, and it's been bad news ever since. 

I still think the market is a good way to go, unless you're young enough to run your own business or something. For me, it was the way to go. 

Land can also be volatile, but it is usually a good investment. 

At this point I'm more worried about radiation poisoning, than I am about the stock market. Here's to prime rib, and buttered mashies!! :bc:  

35 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I won't be looking at 47 Fountains or Winni Lake-houses at a 90% drop though. 

With a total investment portfolio of $230k you definitely aren't looking at either.  Especially since you don't even own a house.  Perhaps if you would have had someone to help you invest you'd actually have some money to spend.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Badge, I was doing Ok in the market for a number of years. Decent growth, nothing great. Then, for about two of Trump's years and for most of 2021 I made about ten times what I was normally making. 

Then it started to shit the bed in November, and it's been bad news ever since. 

I still think the market is a good way to go, unless you're young enough to run your own business or something. For me, it was the way to go. 

Land can also be volatile, but it is usually a good investment. 

At this point I'm more worried about radiation poisoning, than I am about the stock market. Here's to prime rib, and buttered mashies!! :bc:  

Things were better under Trump, case, and point 550. Ya ya the guy was loud but we were all making money under Trump and that's what it's all about our bottom dollar. I would have never made an extra $240k on 280 acres this year if markets were not in my favor. Now the kicker I sold that parcel at the right time and I think land in Northern Wisconsin is going to make a downward turn along with our housing market. Hold on to your cash boys it's going to be a rough ride.

Keep the faith 550:bc:

2 minutes ago, Badger** said:

Things were better under Trump, case, and point 550. Ya ya the guy was loud but we were all making money under Trump and that's what it's all about our bottom dollar. I would have never made an extra $240k on 280 acres this year if markets were not in my favor. Now the kicker I sold that parcel at the right time and I think land in Northern Wisconsin is going to make a downward turn along with our housing market. Hold on to your cash boys it's going to be a rough ride.

Keep the faith 550:bc:

I agree Badge. I honestly believe Biden is killing us. I blame that bastid for a lot of what's happened. 

Smart move selling when you did. :thumb:

As long as we don't ever get NUKED, and my family is ok, that's all I ask for. I will have enough to get by.  

Here's to T-Bone steaks on the grille!!! :bc:

11 hours ago, Badger** said:

A buddy of mine lost about that much on Nortel Networks.  Wiped out a good part of his retirement portfolio, never fully recovered from that.

• Like 1

There isn't anyone who is successful that hasn't lost at one point in the markets.  Either are either invested in fixed income and going knowhere or they are full of shit.

The first 1 million is the hardest, from there it really needs to work for you, if not you are doing it wrong.

Diversity is key and real estate is always good long term as it is the original private equity market for all but there are other more liquid options available. 

There is no one size fits all. 

• Like 1

I was looking at the garage roof today ( one story ) , and the barn roof today ( two stories ). After today, just about ready.  :flush:

• Gold Member
16 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I was looking at the garage roof today ( one story ) , and the barn roof today ( two stories ). After today, just about ready.  :flush:

Pay attention to that stonk market....your TNW just dropped like a stone. You might be trading in the cardboard house for a tyvek tarp!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Pay attention to that stonk market....your TNW just dropped like a stone. You might be trading in the cardboard house for a tyvek tarp!

Wut, you think that's funny, you little bastid!!!! 

Do you have any idea how much I lost today!!!!

STFU!! I have to go lie down now.