Check your account email address ×

I wonder how the faggots on this site that call white supremacy a problem would feel if this was their kid

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I was wondering what the weekend tallies were in Chicago.  It’s always neat to read because, you ain’t gonna see THAT on TV.

Pretty sure the media doesn’t even know where Chicago is.

They know where it is when Beetlejuice needs to piss and moan about something. That’s about it. 

19 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Crazy bro.  I don’t know how you work down there.  I know quite a few , who will not, no matter the pay. 

Right now, I probably have 500 k of cars sitting in un fenced parking lot with the keys in them. Not a care in the world, other than they may get rained on.  Downtown you can’t even keep the doors open. They will run through shop and steal your tools right off your box.  

I can see how it looks for people who arent used to this shit. But now its getting abnormal for us. Its like they are excusing the shithead behavior and criminalizing the normal working people. The most dangerous thing people in the city face is racism? Are you fucking kidding me? 

4 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

They know where it is when Beetlejuice needs to piss and moan about something. That’s about it. 

Yes, “racism is responsible….and the federal government should do something about it.”

Shes a perfect clown for their team. Lurch is her perfect mate too.  :lol:

Further proof that hustler and penthouse lied to us all with their false lesbian spreads!!!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes, “racism is responsible….and the federal government should do something about it.”

Shes a perfect clown for their team. Lurch is her perfect mate too.  :lol:

Further proof that hustler and penthouse lied to us all with their false lesbian spreads!!!!!!!!

Black people are still slaves doncha know?

20 minutes ago, Anler said:

I can see how it looks for people who arent used to this shit. But now its getting abnormal for us. Its like they are excusing the shithead behavior and criminalizing the normal working people. The most dangerous thing people in the city face is racism? Are you fucking kidding me? 

That is what Im saying.   Does the general population realize how much control the media has over peoples thinking ? How can you become so delusional that right in front your eyes someone is smashing your hand with a hammer,  and they have you believing it is someone else. 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Its pretty bad right now. We had 3 jobs last week where there were shootings on the block while we were working. They are shooting during the day and at anyone. Car jackings are up over 200% and people are getting robbed downtown in broad daylight. This mayor is an incompetent fucking loser. All of this shit going on and all they are crying about racism. Its a fucking joke

Crazy...

They haven't messed with any of your crews yet?

2 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Crazy...

They haven't messed with any of your crews yet?

No. Not on the job sites. One guy got shot in the leg in front of his house getting in his truck. I guess they had mistaken him for someone else. He is already back to work, bullet wound and all. 

36 minutes ago, Cold War said:

That is what Im saying.   Does the general population realize how much control the media has over peoples thinking ? How can you become so delusional that right in front your eyes someone is smashing your hand with a hammer,  and they have you believing it is someone else. 

There are "Black Lives Matter" murals all over the place. Im like maybe quit shooting each other? 

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Anler said:

No. Not on the job sites. One guy got shot in the leg in front of his house getting in his truck. I guess they had mistaken him for someone else. He is already back to work, bullet wound and all. 

"I'm calling in to work today - due to a bullet wound"

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Have you experienced this though?  :lol:

We all need to get together and publicly notify local governments that if they don't put an end to this violence, then the people will resort to vigilante justice. 

If this keeps up, you're going to see it, sooner or later.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Here is reality.   

If you want to be treated as a "community" then take some responsibility inside that community by changing the points of view that are formed not out of hatred or racism but out of reality what people see and read about every day.  The fact is in some minority groups especially AA's violent crime is a bigtime issue....especially against one another. 

We have a tendency to take a very limited focus on "groups" or "communities" in this country.  If we are going to constantly categorize people then you have to look at every aspect of it. 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Here is reality.   

If you want to be treated as a "community" then take some responsibility inside that community by changing the points of view that are formed not out of hatred or racism but out of reality what people see and read about every day.  The fact is in some minority groups especially AA's violent crime is a bigtime issue....especially against one another. 

We have a tendency to take a very limited focus on "groups" or "communities" in this country.  If we are going to constantly categorize people then you have to look at every aspect of it. 

Most people understand what you posted. The media can try and ignore the black violence issue all they want, but I have met no one who doesn’t know it is going on, or it is a huge issue.  

The reality is also life changing consequences for speaking of  it publicly.  Lot easier to act ignorant and call others racist. 

On 7/6/2021 at 4:25 PM, Cold War said:

Most people understand what you posted. The media can try and ignore the black violence issue all they want, but I have met no one who doesn’t know it is going on, or it is a huge issue.  

The reality is also life changing consequences for speaking of  it publicly.  Lot easier to act ignorant and call others racist. 

:goodpost:     YES X 1000!!! 

Right on the money!!!!