Check your account email address ×

HCS kills current events section 🤣🤣🤣

• Gold Member

These fucking pussies just deleted the whole Current Event section 2 hrs ago.  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They couldn't keep up with the warnings and bans and just decided to 86 the whole thing . 🤣🤦‍♂️

There was a couple good threads still going bashing Biden, BLM, Pride , etc ...guess that hurt the Liberals feelings too much. 🤣

What a fucking  joke of a site now. 

Screenshot_20210701-183218_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210701-183257_Samsung Internet.jpg

Edited by EvilBird
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, EvilBird said:

These fucking pussies just deleted the whole Current Event section 2 hrs ago.  🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

They couldn't keep up with the warnings and bans and just decided to 86 the whole thing . 🤣🤦‍♂️

There was a couple good threads still going bashing Biden, BLM, Pride , etc ...guess that hurt the Liberals feelings too much. 🤣

What a fucking  joke of a site now. 

Screenshot_20210701-183218_Samsung Internet.jpg

No loss. Political discussions attract stupid people that dont belong on a sled site anyway. 

• Like 2

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

Interesting decision. I don’t care for the political crap but I’ll jump in if I’m bored enough. Seems like a bad idea especially in the off season when there isn’t much else sled related going on.

Im guessing they will lose half of the traffic now in the summer. 🤣 idiots. 

• Gold Member
21 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Im guessing they will lose half of the traffic now in the summer. 🤣 idiots. 

Ya seems stupid. I put the word out over there for this place to stir it up a little seems like a few signed up lol. I’m thinking a ban is imminent.

Edited by 800renegaderider
  • Like 1

Hard to believe they banned Ramstad.

I'm sure people here don't have nice things to say about him.  But he's a character!  You want guys like that!  

You need some good banter and debate and different opinions.  Otherwise it's just going to be a bunch of 850 fags talking about"assaulting" each other with their dicks.  

I've never been to Doo talk but it seems that they're trying to make HCS like it.  But that's not HCS and the numbers will drop.  I'd be curious to see the numbers since Faggot Phisgar took over.

Seems like this place is not catching on besides the couple misfits that are already here, is there a new place?  The thing about HCS is it has the history of good tech talk.  That's a good foundation.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Hard to believe they banned Ramstad.

I'm sure people here don't have nice things to say about him.  But he's a character!  You want guys like that!  

You need some good banter and debate and different opinions.  Otherwise it's just going to be a bunch of 850 fags talking about"assaulting" each other with their dicks.  

I've never been to Doo talk but it seems that they're trying to make HCS like it.  But that's not HCS and the numbers will drop.  I'd be curious to see the numbers since Faggot Phisgar took over.

Seems like this place is not catching on besides the couple misfits that are already here, is there a new place?  The thing about HCS is it has the history of good tech talk.  That's a good foundation.

The tech info on that site is far behind anything that I’ve ever found. It’s sad a dick sucker that probably knows nothing about sleds has fucked it for good. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

:lol2::lol:

So I guess it's against the rules to wish everyone a Merry Christmas or to have a Happy Easter????? Aren't those considered Religious subjects??? 

Merry holidays buddy 

The folks who said VS will ruin that site (years ago) were bang on, dead accurate.  It just took a lot longer than any of us expected.  DooTalk 2.0 is an understatement ... and honestly, really sad.  I would like to think the site will fall further into a dumpster fire, but I just don't care.  The Pisser "won" and he can enjoy what the site has/will become.

Edited by Bontz
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Mark32786 said:

The tech info on that site is far behind anything that I’ve ever found. It’s sad a dick sucker that probably knows nothing about sleds has fucked it for good. 

Probably ?

Google Joe Pishgar.

lived in Florida till recently. Hr ran for local office there. He lost. He is a gamer amd a flame..... Was mod for some gamer cimputer site. Became an online community organizer. And then Bamm ! Lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CFM said:

Probably ?

Google Joe Pishgar.

lived in Florida till recently. Hr ran for local office there. He lost. He is a gamer amd a flame..... Was mod for some gamer cimputer site. Became an online community organizer. And then Bamm ! Lol

I’ve seen it. It’s behind common sense that a fucker like that runs a site as such. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1