Check your account email address ×

Indicted

I guess the Grand Jury has returned indictments against The Trump Organization, and Alan WEASELBERG. 

I don't think they will arrest him, they will probably let him turn himself in.

It remains to be seen what will happen with Don Jr., and Eric.  

I just read that Weaselberg is expected to turn himself in. No arrest. 

He'll be loyal to Trump, until it gets to the point where he's looking at time in the big house, then he'll flip. Just my .02c.   

I believe there is also an invest going on Trump's attempt to get the state voting official in Georgia to FIND 11,000 votes!!!

LMAO! Trump was being RECORDED when he said it!!!

Then you also have the potential Jan 6 insurrection, invest/prosecution.

If I was Trump I'd be packin' my bags and heading to the Caribbean!!  

Trump Associates arrested, convicted, or indicted so far:

Stone

Manafort

Cohen

Flynn

Papadopoulos

Bannon

Gates

Nader

Patten

Hunter

Parscale

Broidy

Zubera

Parnas

Fruman 

Collins

Weisselberg

The Trump Organization

Under investigation: Rudy Giuliani  

Edited by Guest

More political theatre for imbeciles.  These people don’t have the same justice system as the rest of us partly because these charges are all politically based with no real merit and designed only to sell to their masses of idiots a narrative via their msm.

Follow the bouncing ball……

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I just read that Weaselberg is expected to turn himself in. No arrest. 

He'll be loyal to Trump, until it gets to the point where he's looking at time in the big house, then he'll flip. Just my .02c.   

Big time for failing to claim a company car and a free apartment?  A fine is more likely. 

And in other news Hunter Biden's laptop is showing that Joe had meetings with Hunter's business associates at the VP residence.... Some Mexican Oligarchs with questionable ties is all. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

More political theatre for imbeciles.  These people don’t have the same justice system as the rest of us partly because these charges are all politically based with no real merit and designed only to sell to their masses of idiots a narrative via their msm.

Follow the bouncing ball……

Wait, you mean Trump and his whole family wont be going to jail? The mental elite around here seem to think so  :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Wait, you mean Trump and his whole family wont be going to jail? The mental elite around here seem to think so  :lol: 

We’ve become a nation of idiots showing the entire world how easily it is to rule a population.

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Oh yes for giving company cars and exacutive housing / fuck pads 

All those years of investigating and this is what they come up with. :lol: Trump is really a crooked mofo.

:lmao: :lol2:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Edmo said:

All those years of investigating and this is what they come up with. :lol: Trump is really a crooked mofo.

:lmao: :lol2:

Wait until Maddow tops of the IRS about the Don!  The Trumps have been flying under the radar for decades!!!!!

:lol:

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Wait until Maddow tops of the IRS about the Don!  The Trumps have been flying under the radar for decades!!!!!

:lol:

Did they really need a grand jury for some guy getting extra bennies? They put on quite a show, only to come up empty handed again. Off to the next phony narrative…

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Did they really need a grand jury for some guy getting extra bennies? They put on quite a show, only to come up empty handed again. Off to the next phony narrative…

smoke and mirrors as usual and the lemmings dont see it.   

I've NEVAH said the Trump family would go to jail.

I did say Trump and Junior should face investigation for Jan. 6. 

I do believe Trump will face some kind of charges, eventually. 

I do believe they have more on Wiesellberg than just extra benefits, etc. 

We'll see what happens. 

2 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Big time for failing to claim a company car and a free apartment?  A fine is more likely. 

And in other news Hunter Biden's laptop is showing that Joe had meetings with Hunter's business associates at the VP residence.... Some Mexican Oligarchs with questionable ties is all. 

How can you possibly know what they have on Weaselberg?  Do you think they would bring charges for an apartment and a company car????  Is that what you think?????

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

How can you possibly know what they have on Weaselberg?  Do you think they would bring charges for an apartment and a company car????  Is that what you think?????

It’s what they think.

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

And how many times have you and others been gut hooked into believing what MSM tells you about Trump and company? This could be another one of those, and I think the odds are high it is, but like you said above, we'll see.  

meddia.jpeg