Official JTSSRX Flat Earth Thread

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, FrankieJames7 said:

you and him are the same caliber. jt might even out gun you a tad

What do your people think? Is the earth flat or round?

On 7/21/2021 at 2:57 PM, Highmark said:

Prove it doesn't exist. :news:

Easy 

scientific method

noun
a method of research in which a problem is identified, relevant data are gathered, a hypothesis is formulated from these data, and the hypothesis is empirically tested.
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Easy 

scientific method

noun
a method of research in which a problem is identified, relevant data are gathered, a hypothesis is formulated from these data, and the hypothesis is empirically tested.

That you think the scientific method proves gravity doesn’t exist says a lot. :lol:

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

That you think the scientific method proves gravity doesn’t exist says a lot. :lol:

No the fact that you can’t prove gravity using the scientific method proves gravity isn’t real. Even Neal Degrasse Tyson says they can’t prove it. But feel free to believe your religion 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

No the fact that you can’t prove gravity using the scientific method proves gravity isn’t real. Even Neal Degrasse Tyson says they can’t prove it. But feel free to believe your religion 

Not being able to prove something does not mean it isn’t real. It means it isn’t proven. Were atomic particles not real until they were proven to exist? Of course not. 

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Gravity not being proven is why its still a theory, as it should be. It definitely does not mean gravity isn't real. WTF!?!?  

Just now, Kivalo said:

Gravity not being proven is why its still a theory, as it should be. It definitely does not mean gravity isn't real. WTF!?!?  

Theories do not “graduate” to laws.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I’m so bored right now that I almost decided that jumping in this thread was a good idea.

6AFCCAD6-C19D-4A11-B8F5-F29C8734081A.jpeg

At this point it’s fodder for me. I’ve been trolled for years Ill just embrace it now lol

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I posted the model a week ago dipshit

What you posted a week ago is the canned half assed attempt of flat earth gurus to try to explain how the seasons work. 

That's not a working model dipshit.  

1 hour ago, jdsky said:

What you posted a week ago is the canned half assed attempt of flat earth gurus to try to explain how the seasons work. 

That's not a working model dipshit.  

People like you are cunts. I laid out a working model. It doesn’t matter what I post here there is no proof model no nothing that would make you think differently 

• Haha 2

There is no working model.  When there is one, post it up.  Until then I could really care less if the earth was actually made of cheese.  It serves absolutely zero purpose to believe it's fucking flat..... zero, none, nada.