Check your account email address ×

Jesus Christ they are fucking brainwashed

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't wanna get covid, you fucktard. I ain't playing Russian Roulette with my life.   

it would be funny if a cold took you out faggot. faggotest member of fs.com killed by mild respiratory illness :lol:

YOU WOULD BE THE BIGGEST FAGGOT EVER!!!!

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't wanna get covid, you fucktard. I ain't playing Russian Roulette with my life.   

I'm a fat, stinkin, drunk and I survived it just fine. 

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Bull shit I told you you pay my travel cgarge and my hourly rate and all my travel expenses up fr I will come to see your broke ass . You never responded.  Fyi that is closer to 7 then you still have to pay me the 5g to make it worth my time putting other jobs on the back burner 

I'll pay you the 7 Gs. Go to PM, and we'll start the process. 

I have to line up a a Polygrapher, who will handle this case.  

It won't be easy. 

GO to PM, and we'll start. 

Let's see if you're as tough as your mouth, faggot. 

2 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

Basically every place around here required it so rather than start shit I just wore it pain in the ass but not a big deal. Other than work and northern Maine pretty much every place else I’ve been has required it up until recently. It feels great to go into places now without the stupid mask but you still get the stink eye from the people that won’t give up the mask. It’s starting to get back to normal but I think it’s gonna be awhile before the diehard terrified people stop wearing them.

I'll be wearing a mask for months. 

2 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

:owned:

2 hours ago, FrankieJames7 said:

it would be funny if a cold took you out faggot. faggotest member of fs.com killed by mild respiratory illness :lol:

YOU WOULD BE THE BIGGEST FAGGOT EVER!!!!

If you made what I made Friday, you wouldn't want to get it either. Oh, I forgot, you got a test light, and you make a hunnert bucks an hour!! LMMFAO!! What a faggot!!!!  Frankie, you do know you'll NEVER BE WHITE, right? 

How about some pics of where you're living?

You do know how to do that right? You take a pic, download onto your PC, and then post it here.

Can you show us your truck, tools, and house??? 

I'm sure a lot of us here want to see how you live. 

You got a big mouth, so let's see how big your life is.............for a faggot, 23 year old, uneducated, ex-convict. 

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

I'm a fat, stinkin, drunk and I survived it just fine. 

You lucked out, I might not be so lucky.

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

AIDS patients have a higher mortality rate.  He needs the mask for multiple reasons.

Maybe you got aids, 'cause I sure as hell don't, you fukkin faggot. 

t

I'll keep ordering from INSTACART.

Only time I'm going into a supermarket is if I go in for lobsters!!!   

Only other places I'll have ta' go once in a great while is HOME DEPOT OR  Lowes or the drug store. 

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

If you made what I made Friday, you wouldn't want to get it either. Oh, I forgot, you got a test light, and you make a hunnert bucks an hour!! LMMFAO!! What a faggot!!!!  Frankie, you do know you'll NEVER BE WHITE, right? 

How about some pics of where you're living?

You do know how to do that right? You take a pic, download onto your PC, and then post it here.

Can you show us your truck, tools, and house??? 

I'm sure a lot of us here want to see how you live. 

You got a big mouth, so let's see how big your life is.............for a faggot, 23 year old, uneducated, ex-convict. 

You lucked out, I might not be so lucky.

Maybe you got aids, 'cause I sure as hell don't, you fukkin faggot. 

t

i can buy and sell you

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'll keep ordering from INSTACART.

Only time I'm going into a supermarket is if I go in for lobsters!!!   

Only other places I'll have ta' go once in a great while is HOME DEPOT OR  Lowes or the drug store. 

Stop being cheap and go but a boat. Then stop paying for lobster.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

I figured and doesn’t bother me what others do.

They’ve dropped the mask rule here in most places and like 75% of people are still wearing them. I don’t care either, but the level of sheepdom is really amazing to me. I couldn’t wait to get that thing off. I doubt they’re effective to begin with.

• Like 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

They’ve dropped the mask rule here in most places and like 75% of people are still wearing them. I don’t care either, but the level of sheepdom is really amazing to me. I couldn’t wait to get that thing off. I doubt they’re effective to begin with.

Ya it’s probably 60-40 here still have them on. 

10 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

He doesn't care about the cities crime increase, his elitists ass is sitting on his deck all rural like. Need to keep those inner cities crime ridden and oppressed so they continue to tote the party line..you know...Like a true white elitist wants..

And ignores the incitement to violence the likes of Maxine Waters and Pelosi and Schumer and AOC , etc,etc. 

11 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

He doesn't care about the cities crime increase, his elitists ass is sitting on his deck all rural like. Need to keep those inner cities crime ridden and oppressed so they continue to tote the party line..you know...Like a true white elitist wants..

Never have i seen this more on display than last week on our local news. Black Detroit gun instructor trying to get the concealed carry permit done away with.  Wayne county has been shelving CCP permits for over a year. keeping legal gun owners from obtaining their permits. 

Adlibbing ...........

Black guy:  Detroit is a violent shit hole and people are being denied their constructional rights to protect themselves. . 

Fat fuck liberal asshole, living in all white city:    But.......Three year old will shoot themselves, January 6,  Whitmer kid knapping!!!!

Black guy:  What???? The county is ignoring the law.

Liberal asshole:  The role of the government is to control the people.

Black guy:  The role of the government is to serve the people..........SHIT FOR BRAINS.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

Never have i seen this more on display than last week on our local news. Black Detroit gun instructor trying to get the concealed carry permit done away with.  Wayne county has been shelving CCP permits for over a year. keeping legal gun owners from obtaining their permits. 

Adlibbing ...........

Black guy:  Detroit is a violent shit hole and people are being denied their constructional rights to protect themselves. . 

Fat fuck liberal asshole, living in all white city:    But.......Three year old will shoot themselves, January 6,  Whitmer kid knapping!!!!

Black guy:  What???? The county is ignoring the law.

Liberal asshole:  The role of the government is to control the people.

Black guy:  The role of the government is to serve the people..........SHIT FOR BRAINS.

Imagine thinking anything other than this.  Fucking idiots.

Also, only carrying a gun because the government says you can has always sounded stupid to me and most certainly against the 2nd.  I'm carrying when and if I feel I need to.  That is that.  Period.  EVERYONE should feel and do the same.  

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Imagine thinking anything other than this.  Fucking idiots.

Also, only carrying a gun because the government says you can has always sounded stupid to me and most certainly against the 2nd.  I'm carrying when and if I feel I need to.  That is that.  Period.  EVERYONE should feel and do the same.  

It is always about going after legal gun owners,  trying to comply with the law. 
Can you imagine not being able to stop and put gas in your car without the constant threat of being killed or beaten?   Then being told by some pretentious dick head if you are allowed your constitutional rights to protect yourself   white peoples will kidnap the governor??? !! 
:lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 800renegaderider said:

Ya it’s probably 60-40 here still have them on. 

I’m not that far from you (in NH) snd I’d say 80% or more people I see are not wearing masks. A Hannafords supermarket nearby requests mask if you haven't had both vaccines. They don’t ask gor vaccine card though of course. A Marshall’s in Plymouth is only store I’ve seen so far require masks for everyone. 

Edited by CFM

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

It is always about going after legal gun owners,  trying to comply with the law. 
Can you imagine not being able to stop and put gas in your car without the constant threat of being killed or beaten?   Then being told by some pretentious dick head if you are allowed your constitutional rights to protect yourself   white peoples will kidnap the governor??? !! 
:lol:

The Constitution's framers designed the "Right to keep and bear arms" to protect the citizens from the overreach and oppression of government.  The ability to hunt and protect from each other never really was a thought as it was considered blatantly obvious.  They'd find it all funny as hell if they came back and we told them what we've allowed the government to slowly do to their design.

"Sooooo, let me get this straight, you have to register your name, address and other identifying info and have your firearms recorded with the government, pay taxes and fees to the same government, so you can carry your fire arm?....and the citizens have passively agreed to this? *shaking of heads"

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, CFM said:

I’m not that far from you (in NH) snd I’d say 80% or more people I see are not wearing masks. A Hannafords supermarket nearby requests mask if you haven't had both vaccines. They don’t ask gor vaccine card though of course. A Marshall’s in Plymouth is only store I’ve seen so far require masks for everyone. 

The shopping towns for my area Peterborough and keene are both heavy democrat leaning towns. My town was for Biden probably 10 to 1. Even down in Nashua this weekend out to eat and wife even dragged me to the mall 😢  I’d still say more had masks than not. No place I’ve been has required to actually see your card to confirm not wearing a mask.

13 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

The shopping towns for my area Peterborough and keene are both heavy democrat leaning towns. My town was for Biden probably 10 to 1. Even down in Nashua this weekend out to eat and wife even dragged me to the mall 😢  I’d still say more had masks than not. No place I’ve been has required to actually see your card to confirm not wearing a mask.

very few masks over this way.  finally Portsmouth pulled the mask mandate so now I can take them out of the truck because outside of flying to OH in July i have no plans on going anywhere one would have to wear one.  

• Like 1