Check your account email address ×

Jesus Christ they are fucking brainwashed

• Gold Member

I haven’t worn one since getting my shot every place I’ve been doesn’t require it anymore anyways. Do I care if other people wear it nope and why should anyone else. They want to hardly breath in 90+ temps wearing a mask have at it don’t bother me.

Edited by 800renegaderider
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Went to a large wedding Saturday.  like Covid never happened. Felt great.  

It’s been over for some time now except for the ones holding on to their virtuous signaling narratives....that make the rest of us laugh in their masked faces. 

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s been over for some time now except for the ones holding on to their virtuous signaling narratives....that make the rest of us laugh in their masked faces. 

Yup,  you kind of expect to see a few in a crowd that large, but not a one.  

Watching my nieces hs graduation ceremony on you tube because I can’t be there. Yup, there is not one adult wearing a mask but there are kids wearing them. Good job to the fucks that scared these kids for life. Fucking cowards. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

30 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Went to the supermarket today................at least half had NO MASKS.  

So half the people where you live are fucking brain dead?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

So half the people where you live are fucking brain dead?

I think it's since they got VAXXED, they feel safe.  

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I think it's since they got VAXXED, they feel safe.  

I meant the half wearing masks you stupid trout belly armed faggot ass retarded piece of fuck

Edited by f7ben
  • Haha 4

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I meant the half wearing masks you stupid trout belly armed faggot ass retarded piece of fuck

I don't wanna get covid, you fucktard. I ain't playing Russian Roulette with my life.   

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Anything but January 6

And yet you ignore the rise in crime rates in the cities. Tell me what is worse someone sitting in Nancy Pelosi's chair or a 200 percent increase in violent crime in the inner City?

Edited by Carlos Danger
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Anything but January 6

Anything but the border

anything but massive inflation 

Anything but the massive spike in murder and crime in the countery 

Anything but the people who refuse to go back to work 

Anything abut the lies we were sold for over a yr about covid that bankrupt millions of people . Because well Trump 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

And yet you ignore the rise in crime rates in the cities. Tell me what is worse someone sitting in Nancy pelosi's chair or a 200 percent in violent crime in the inner City?

He doesn't care about the cities crime increase, his elitists ass is sitting on his deck all rural like. Need to keep those inner cities crime ridden and oppressed so they continue to tote the party line..you know...Like a true white elitist wants..

2 hours ago, 800renegaderider said:

I haven’t worn one since getting my shot every place I’ve been doesn’t require it anymore anyways. Do I care if other people wear it nope and why should anyone else. They want to hardly breath in 90+ temps wearing a mask have at it don’t bother me.

I have not worn one unless I was told I had to personally by management in over 7 mo and I only took 5 days off because of covid and that was early in the hight of the early propaganda . 

And I am in the city daily 

17 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

. I ain't playing Russian Roulette with my life.   

Then why do you spend so much time cruising truck stops .

Do you cut a cock hole in your mask or just move it to your chin 

16 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Then why do you spend so much time cruising truck stops .

Do you cut a cock hole in your mask or just move it to your chin 

I gave you a chance to make an easy 5GS, you faggot, but you choked. Just like you choke on cocks. FAGGOT CHICKEN. 

• Gold Member
32 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I have not worn one unless I was told I had to personally by management in over 7 mo and I only took 5 days off because of covid and that was early in the hight of the early propaganda . 

And I am in the city daily 

Basically every place around here required it so rather than start shit I just wore it pain in the ass but not a big deal. Other than work and northern Maine pretty much every place else I’ve been has required it up until recently. It feels great to go into places now without the stupid mask but you still get the stink eye from the people that won’t give up the mask. It’s starting to get back to normal but I think it’s gonna be awhile before the diehard terrified people stop wearing them.

26 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I gave you a chance to make an easy 5GS, you faggot, but you choked. Just like you choke on cocks. FAGGOT CHICKEN. 

Bull shit I told you you pay my travel cgarge and my hourly rate and all my travel expenses up fr I will come to see your broke ass . You never responded.  Fyi that is closer to 7 then you still have to pay me the 5g to make it worth my time putting other jobs on the back burner