Jump to content

Conservatives more likely to believe false news, new study finds"


Recommended Posts

Not surprising."

Conservatives more likely to believe false news, new study finds"


https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/02/health/conservatives-false-news-study/index.html 

(CNN) — Political conservatives are more likely to believe untrue news reports than liberals are, researchers reported Wednesday. 

It's the latest in a series of studies that show people on the political right tend to not only be targeted by fake news, but to believe it's correct. 

The small but intensive study, conducted by communications specialists Kelly Garrett and Robert Bond at Ohio State University, shows more engaging but false stories tended to support beliefs held by conservatives, while viral news stories that were also true tended to support beliefs held by liberals. 

It does not cover the pandemic period, although the research team is running a similar study now looking at pandemic information and misinformation.. 
 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

CNN saying others believe more false news ! Holy fuck that's rich !

 

tenor.gif

 

Clowns

 

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bqrswz4ehb8idodxv2rv

Edited by CFM
  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, CFM said:

CNN saying others believe more false news ! Holy fuck that's rich !

 

tenor.gif

 

Clowns

 

200w.gif?cid=82a1493bqrswz4ehb8idodxv2rv

You dumb fuck it was Ohio State that did the study.

The thread topic proves your a sucker.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You dumb fuck it was Ohio State that did the study.

The thread topic proves your a sucker.

Do you believe it?

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You dumb fuck it was Ohio State that did the study.

The thread topic proves your a sucker.

LOLOLOLOL

Your fellow clowns would laugh at you knowing you believe that crap

tenor.gif

 

 

Edited by CFM
Link to post
Share on other sites

LOL, from the guy who believed every single thing ever published about Trump, right on down to the piss tapes.

The irony dripping from this entire thread has to be intentional...  No way it could be more ironic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Hook, line and sinker.

tenor.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

When fishing on a website is the highlight of your retirement on a daily basis = what a shitty life and retirement the future has in store for that person..:thumbdown2:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

When fishing on a website is the highlight of your retirement on a daily basis = what a shitty life and retirement the future has in store for that person..:thumbdown2:

should at least fish on the book, his "catch" could be higher with all the snowflakes there:news:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

You dumb fuck it was Ohio State that did the study.

The thread topic proves your a sucker.

It was a2 teachers  one graduated in o5 1 in 07  go read there bio and some past works then get back to us all on where you think they stand political and where they start there studys from believe wise . Will only take about 3 min to figure out where they stand on every issue . I did pretty cut and dry 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Not surprising."

Conservatives more likely to believe false news, new study finds"


https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/02/health/conservatives-false-news-study/index.html 

(CNN) — Political conservatives are more likely to believe untrue news reports than liberals are, researchers reported Wednesday. 

It's the latest in a series of studies that show people on the political right tend to not only be targeted by fake news, but to believe it's correct. 

The small but intensive study, conducted by communications specialists Kelly Garrett and Robert Bond at Ohio State University, shows more engaging but false stories tended to support beliefs held by conservatives, while viral news stories that were also true tended to support beliefs held by liberals. 

It does not cover the pandemic period, although the research team is running a similar study now looking at pandemic information and misinformation.. 
 

So what's your excuse? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

It was a2 teachers  one graduated in o5 1 in 07  go read there bio and some past works then get back to us all on where you think they stand political and where they start there studys from believe wise . Will only take about 3 min to figure out where they stand on every issue . I did pretty cut and dry 

Puffffftttttt why would he go and figure out the truth when he has it spoon fed to him by CNN of all fucking places.  What a pathetic fuck you are @Mainecat

Link to post
Share on other sites

The dumbest guy on this website, who believes absolutely everything the DNC tells him too is using CNN to call out others for "believing" fake news. 

Fucking awesome! :lol:

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Matt said:

LOL, from the guy who believed every single thing ever published about Trump, right on down to the piss tapes.

The irony dripping from this entire thread has to be intentional...  No way it could be more ironic.

Yep :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

It was a2 teachers  one graduated in o5 1 in 07  go read there bio and some past works then get back to us all on where you think they stand political and where they start there studys from believe wise . Will only take about 3 min to figure out where they stand on every issue . I did pretty cut and dry 

Justin Kruger was still a graduate student in 1999 when he and Mr. Dunning published their landmark study.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Trying to pay the bills, lol

×
×
  • Create New...