Check your account email address ×

Biden was paid off to remove sanctions on Russian pipe line

• jtssrx changed the title to Biden was paid off to remove sanctions on Russian pipe line
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

More fake news from the departed boy.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Departed and resurrected...he can’t stay away.😂

:lol: 

Haven't you both "departed" yourselves in the past? Yes...yes you have.  Only to return like nothing ever happened.  :lmao:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

They tried to impeach the Donald - for exactly what Biden actually did. 

Exactly, who cares if it was only $14k i don't  think foreigners should be allowed to donate to any political campaign.

Edited by Cat45
  • Like 1

As usual the normal suspects miss the overarching point.  That we went from complete energy independence, even being the largest energy producer in the world, supplying other countries, to relying on other countries for our energy.  Well done Mainecat and Smales.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

just like AFJ.

And Slinger and Tools.  It's the "Go to" martyr move on social media when members aren't able to get forum management to protect them from themselves.  I've seen it so many times and each time, I just SMH.

44 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

As usual the normal suspects miss the overarching point.  That we went from complete energy independence, even being the largest energy producer in the world, supplying other countries, to relying on other countries for our energy.  Well done Mainecat and Smales.

Yeah in 3 months. Imagine that. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I didn’t miss any point as this thread is about some supposed payoff to Biden to lift sanctions so the last 5% of Nord Stream could be completed. If you want to discuss this country and energy start a thread.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

54 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah in 3 months. Imagine that. 

It’s  stupid fucking talking point perpetuated by MAGATS.

BTW before any of you clowns get all moist let me say that stopping Keystone was a stupid move IMO.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I didn’t miss any point as this thread is about some supposed payoff to Biden to lift sanctions so the last 5% of Nord Stream could be completed. If you want to discuss this country and energy start a thread.

So in fact he did enable russia to complete the line. It is of little consequence how much there was yet to build he endorsed the completion. The fact you bit on the it was almost completed line shows you lack objectivity on the subject as well as biden accepting money from russia as a nothing burger. 

biden is bought and paid for but you cant seem to see it.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It’s  stupid fucking talking point perpetuated by MAGATS.

BTW before any of you clowns get all moist let me say that stopping Keystone was a stupid move IMO.

Yes stopping keystone was stupid but nothing Biden done has so far removed "energy independence" from this country.  Even when we were energy "independent" we still imported plenty of refined fuel.  Pretty much every gallon of gas that goes in my vehicle (and those of the rest of us in the northeast) comes from New Brunswick produced with Saudi oil 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Roosting said:

So in fact he did enable russia to complete the line. It is of little consequence how much there was yet to build he endorsed the completion. The fact you bit on the it was almost completed line shows you lack objectivity on the subject as well as biden accepting money from russia as a nothing burger. 

biden is bought and paid for but you cant seem to see it.  

The nothing burger here is the phony outrage over the removal of sanctions and this idea that 14,000 is some great sum that bought Biden off. 

https://www.defensenews.com/opinion/commentary/2021/04/08/punishing-germany-for-nord-stream-2-does-nothing-to-stop-putin/

11 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yeah you miss the point.  Every fucking day.  So shut the fuck up.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah you miss the point.  Every fucking day.  So shut the fuck up.

His reading comprehension skills are absolutely atrocious. I used to go back and re-read the post he would comment on to find out why/how he came up with his opinion.  I don’t waste my time doing this anymore.  I just assume his emotions took charge and he didn’t understand shit and just went off on some tangent.  CNN is for people like him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1