Check your account email address ×

Just now, Zambroski said:

Ok, I’m tired of my life aches and pains so, my wife’s hairdresser gave her the contact for some CBD stuff?  What gives?  Is it worth a try?  Any experience here?

Yes, it is worth trying. It's very good for inflammation and general arches and pains.

Great for a good night sleep too.

A good friend of mine had been using CBD oil the past couple years ... he's a little older than me (upper 50's) and has undergone hip replacement and knee replacement surgeries, so he's had his share of aches and pains.  So when I came down with my neck/shoulder/arm issues late last year and into 2021, and was dealing with a lot of pain ... without any pain meds ... he suggested the CBD oil.  For me, I didn't get much relief from it but I feel like my pain was more nerve related than achy joints and "getting old" feelings.  It really didn't work for me, but I do believe if you get a legit CBD dealer it's worth it.  

I found it worked well if you take about 3 times as much as it says, and it seems you need to increase that amount over time. I was told that the stuff you need a card for is much more effective.

47 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Ok, I’m tired of my life aches and pains so, my wife’s hairdresser gave her the contact for some CBD stuff?  What gives?  Is it worth a try?  Any experience here?

Just make sure you do your research and be sure all the proper clinical trials were performed and human testing complete!!! Don't want you putting anything not properly tested in you!!! :poke::roflcrying::bc:

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

Don't want you putting anything not properly tested in you!!! :poke::roflcrying::bc:

Oh man .... how many comments could we come up with this line??? :lol2:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Just make sure you do your research and be sure all the proper clinical trials were performed and human testing complete!!! Don't want you putting anything not properly tested in you!!! :poke::roflcrying::bc:

Its natural so...... :dunno: 

:lol:

Tried it to edge me away from anxiety meds. It just gives me head fog and makes me sleepy. Does nothing for me other than that. 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I tried it for a year, did zero for my pain but did help me sleep better, somewhat.

I bought some for the first time about a month ago. I’m a fan. I find it especially helpful on weekdays when I’m a bit wired. 30mg of liquid under the tongue. 

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

I found it worked well if you take about 3 times as much as it says, and it seems you need to increase that amount over time. I was told that the stuff you need a card for is much more effective.

I found this to be true.  Your body builds immunity to it very fast and you need to keep increasing dose.  Those not seeing any results are probably not taking enough.  I sleep hard when I use it and have very vivid dreams, I remember in the morning. 

I have been using it to try and help my nerve pain, headaches, muscle pain, etc, and all I get is brain fog. I need to step it up to MMJ, but haven't done so yet. I've had many surgeries though, so didn't expect much relief from it, but wanted to try. 

34 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I found this to be true.  Your body builds immunity to it very fast and you need to keep increasing dose.  Those not seeing any results are probably not taking enough.  I sleep hard when I use it and have very vivid dreams, I remember in the morning. 

I only tried the OTC stuff, the type you can get with the card here in my state they claim works much better, lasts longer and doesn't require the higher dose as quickly.

29 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I only tried the OTC stuff, the type you can get with the card here in my state they claim works much better, lasts longer and doesn't require the higher dose as quickly.

They sell it every where here.  Going to try the patches from the dispensary.. people claim they work the best.  I use the 1000 mg rub on lotion.  Never had good results with the drops you take internally. 

38 minutes ago, Cold War said:

They sell it every where here.  Going to try the patches from the dispensary.. people claim they work the best.  I use the 1000 mg rub on lotion.  Never had good results with the drops you take internally. 

Here if you get the card you have to give up your guns and CC permit. I only got the drops because my wife worked at a pharmacy and and I got them at cost, and was told to increase the dose until it worked, for me it was 3 times the dose, if I remember right the bottle didn't last a week cost me $60.00.  I used the creme too took a little of the edge off for a short time was all.

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

That’s exactly how 5-HTP supplements affect me, I dig it.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Dieselgeek said:

I have been using it to try and help my nerve pain, headaches, muscle pain, etc, and all I get is brain fog. I need to step it up to MMJ, but haven't done so yet. I've had many surgeries though, so didn't expect much relief from it, but wanted to try. 

How are you feeling...do you have more surgeries on the horizon? 

First its not tested against anything, funny how meds people take stop working once they start with that crap. Second you do not know whats in the bottle as it's not FDA approved so people kick positive during random drug tests. 

Snake oil at best.

13 hours ago, ckf said:

Yes, it is worth trying. It's very good for inflammation and general arches and pains.

Great for a good night sleep too.

I think I’ll try it and see.  A lifetime of old injuries are just starting to creep up on me.

13 hours ago, HSR said:

So, in other words, I can use it but, unless EVERYBODY uses it, it’s no good?  Well, god damn it!!!  You are all selfish!!!  .....and racist!!!!! :lol:

HoW MaNY BooSter DosEs wIlL I NeeD tO GeT HurD ImMuNiTie?!?!!!!!

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

If you are going to try it buy it from a reputable place, not a gas station counter.

Something like this http://greenmountainhempcompany.com/

:bc:

....but pretty sure I wasn’t gonna go to some gas station for it anyway.  :lmao: