Check your account email address ×

As much as Biden sucks..........I am glad Trump is gone.

I am so fukkin glad not to have to endure that motherfukker's EGO and ENERGY level. I am so glad not to see his fukkin family, Ivanka, Jared, Eric, Don fuckhair Jr., and that paid prostitute wife. 

I hope they all rot in Florida, like the Kardashian scum that they are. 

I voted for him, and made some money in the stocks with him, but he left us a political disaster of biblical proportion.     

57 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I am so fukkin glad not to have to endure that motherfukker's EGO and ENERGY level. I am so glad not to see his fukkin family, Ivanka, Jared, Eric, Don fuckhair Jr., and that paid prostitute wife. 

I voted for him, and made some money in the stocks with him, but he left us a political disaster of biblical proportion.     

The great divider! 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

No.  You were a victim of the relentless media and Washington elites campaign against him, and you got sucked in.  Turn off your tv and go play with your Jonsered.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

The funny part is you hate him but are quite a bit like him. :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yes, lets get trump out so that biden can appoint the same people obama had in high places.  FFS, why are voters this ignorant.

People need to stop calling this the Biden administration and start calling it what it is.   The Obama/Harris administration.

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

People need to stop calling this the Biden administration and start calling it what it is.   The Obama/Harris administration.

Just now, Zambroski said:

@teamgreen02called Biden "OBiden" the other day.  Made me chuckle...and it's perfectly fitting.

Yep, this is another obama swamp.  Just rebuilding the swamp.  Take a good look at any one of these people.  The people who wanted biden would not want these people.  Brian Deese helped to negotiate the 2015 Bipartisan Budget Act, which replaced the budget sequestration and increased federal spending by $80 billion over two years.  But you had a couple of the liberals here wondering about "budget sequestration" and what happened.  They don't research the people behind the scenes.  They just look at the party.  Bunch of fucking no mind assholes.

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

Yep, this is another obama swamp.  Just rebuilding the swamp.  Take a good look at any one of these people.  The people who wanted biden would not want these people.  Brian Deese helped to negotiate the 2015 Bipartisan Budget Act, which replaced the budget sequestration and increased federal spending by $80 billion over two years.  But you had a couple of the liberals here wondering about "budget sequestration" and what happened.  They don't research the people behind the scenes.  They just look at the party.  Bunch of fucking no mind assholes.

Libtwats like the feeling of being "Grubered".  Weirdos.

• Like 1

@DriftBusta hit the nail on the head.  If people would have turned off the f'ing MSM and social media, and just lived their lives like a normal person, Trump would have been viewed as one of the best POTUS in history.  Jobs were there, the market was climbing, he was pulling us out of bullshit that we didn't belong in anyway, etc.  But Washington DC never expected him to beat Hillary, and the moment he did it became an anti-Trump mission, with the MSM driving it home each and every day.  And the sheep followed.

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

@DriftBusta hit the nail on the head.  If people would have turned off the f'ing MSM and social media, and just lived their lives like a normal person, Trump would have been viewed as one of the best POTUS in history.  Jobs were there, the market was climbing, he was pulling us out of bullshit that we didn't belong in anyway, etc.  But Washington DC never expected him to beat Hillary, and the moment he did it became an anti-Trump mission, with the MSM driving it home each and every day.  And the sheep followed.

I still remember the crying - it was an all out campaign to get him out from day #1.  And it worked.....

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

Funny how emotion trumps logic for some when it comes to elections.

Yes, that's why we've suffered for 28 years with the worst motherfucking presidents. 

You, me, we. 

We've all been fucked by bastards that should NEVER have been elected.

Trump was right about one thing......Washington DC is a filthy, stinking swamp. Make no doubt about that.

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No.  You were a victim of the relentless media and Washington elites campaign against him, and you got sucked in.  Turn off your tv and go play with your Jonsered.

STFU, I can buy and sell you. Stop by here on the way up country, and you'll be walking back to your car saying " Holy Fuck ".  

1 hour ago, Bontz said:

Trump is basically a Jew. We would never be out of the Middle East as long as Trump was in................NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jews are smart and rich, they own the congress, and they owned Trump. We would never be free of the MIDDLE EAST and Muslim death hatred against us!!!!!!!!!!!

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Trump is basically a Jew. We would never be out of the Middle East as long as Trump was in................NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jews are smart and rich, they own the congress, and they owned Trump. We would never be free of the MIDDLE EAST and Muslim death hatred against us!!!!!!!!!!!

You idiot ... you're saying TRUMP is responsible for the ongoing US involvement with Israel and all that goes on in the middle east?  JFC - you're living proof that a person with an IQ lower than their age shouldn't be allowed to post online.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes, that's why we've suffered for 28 years with the worst motherfucking presidents. 

You, me, we. 

We've all been fucked by bastards that should NEVER have been elected.

Trump was right about one thing......Washington DC is a filthy, stinking swamp. Make no doubt about that.

Yeah, so lets vote back in a 47+ year washington dc insider.  Seems like a bunch of no mind dipshits if you ask me.  74 million people seemed to figure this out.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yeah, so lets vote back in a 47+ year washington dc insider.  Seems like a bunch of no mind dipshits if you ask me.  74 million people seemed to figure this out.

47+year racist insider that’s been wrong on every foreign policy.

🤡 

• Like 2

You guys are so fukkin dumb on this site. 

I 've posted for months that I hate Biden And Trump equally! 

LMMFAO!! 

Why are you guy so dumb, REALLY? 

I told you meat-sticks NUMEROUS times that I do NOT ALIGN with either DEMS OR PUBS!!!

What don't you understand about that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm older and smarter than you. It's just the way it is. My outlook is global, tempered by a sociological/psychological background. 

Don't hate me 'cause I'm wealthy, and a police/political genius. 

Do any of you meat-sticks remember when Trump said the covid was nothing, then he got it and went to Walter Reed Hospital? 

Then when he got " CURED " he came out front to the podium, followed by a team of 9 doctors that had taken care of him!!!!

Yeah, it was nothing, but he had 9 fukkin doctors!!!

OMG!!! How do you guys support this fucking asshole!!  WHY? HOW!! How can you stand him!!!

Is it abortion? 

Is it religion?

Is it guns?

Just what is it about Trump that you like??????

12 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do any of you meat-sticks remember when Trump said the covid was nothing, then he got it and went to Walter Reed Hospital? 

Then when he got " CURED " he came out front to the podium, followed by a team of 9 doctors that had taken care of him!!!!

Yeah, it was nothing, but he had 9 fukkin doctors!!!

OMG!!! How do you guys support this fucking asshole!!  WHY? HOW!! How can you stand him!!!

Is it abortion? 

Is it religion?

Is it guns?

Just what is it about Trump that you like??????

We don't base our vote on "LIKING the Candidate".  Not many like trump, but 74 million people like his patriotism and the fact that he put America first when it comes to his priorities.  For a guy that claims he has a lot of money, do you make money decisions based on what you like or what was a good investment.  Self awareness could help a lot of people in this forum.

23 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don’t like the things you mentioned about hIm either but Biden is a disaster. He’s not even in charge. The shit they are trying to pull And have pulled in 100 days is far worse than Trump being a narcissist. 

I listen to Dan BonGino’s latest interview with Trump and I want to vomit.