As much as Biden sucks..........I am glad Trump is gone.

19 hours ago, Bontz said:

You idiot ... you're saying TRUMP is responsible for the ongoing US involvement with Israel and all that goes on in the middle east?  JFC - you're living proof that a person with an IQ lower than their age shouldn't be allowed to post online.

I can buy and sell your insignificant worthlessness. 

I maintain what I have said for years. The Jews are smart and wealthy, and own the US congress. 

Under the guise of Democracy, we have suffered ungodly loss in the Middle East and HERE, for 68 years defending a country the size of Rhode Island 8000 miles away. 

You OK with that?????   

All the terror attacks we suffer are in retaliation for support of Israel. 

You come to Manchester, NH, and if you're worth more than me, I'll hand you a bank check for 10,000. If not, I'll smash you in the face with a flashlight for calling me an idiot. Do you have the big balls to back up your big mouth????  

29 minutes ago, racer254 said:

We don't base our vote on "LIKING the Candidate".  Not many like trump, but 74 million people like his patriotism and the fact that he put America first when it comes to his priorities.  For a guy that claims he has a lot of money, do you make money decisions based on what you like or what was a good investment.  Self awareness could help a lot of people in this forum.

Well, you are quite wrong. Trump did not put America first, he put HIS EGO and HIS AGENDA first, that's why you got a fukkin 78 year old political hack destroying the country, and a hate-filled, hysterical, black/Hindu woman ready to step in and make things ever worse!!!

If Trump put America first he would have retracted and apologized for ridiculing the looks of Two FEMALE candidates, ( Fiorino, Cruz ). 

If face of Fuck Trump put America first, he would have apologized for ridiculing a disabled reporter, ( Serge Kovaleski ). 

If the fuck face put America first he would have stated that ROE V WADE was decided in 1973, and let it stand. Instead he stated that women should be prosecuted for seeking abortion.

If the fukker put America first he would have apologized for only building 330 miles of border wall, and using American Taxpayer dollars to do it, instead of bragging that Mexico was gonna pay for the wall. 

If the cunt put America first he would NEVER have walked across the street and held up a bible at a church. SEPARATION of church and state !!!!!

If he had done what I just posted, and showed a bit of humility he would be sitting in the White House right now. However, his fucking cunt-face can't do that, because his personality is ingrained with his EGO. It's who he is, and he didn't change for you, me, or America.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I can buy and sell your insignificant worthlessness. 

I maintain what I have said for years. The Jews are smart and wealthy, and own the US congress. 

Under the guise of Democracy, we have suffered ungodly loss in the Middle East and HERE, for 68 years defending a country the size of Rhode Island 8000 miles away. 

You OK with that?????   

All the terror attacks we suffer are in retaliation for support of Israel. 

You come to Manchester, NH, and if you're worth more than me, I'll hand you a bank check for 10,000. If not, I'll smash you in the face with a flashlight for calling me an idiot. Do you have the big balls to back up your big mouth????  

Who are you trying to kid ... you're the FrankieJames7 of Manchester, except you're a 70+ year old punk instead of a punk kid.  Why don't you and your mouth go earn another buck being someone's cock holster.

• Haha 3

Just now, Bontz said:

Who are you trying to kid ... you're the FrankieJames7 of Manchester, except you're a 70+ year old punk instead of a punk kid.  Why don't you and your mouth go earn another buck being someone's cock holster.

So, you can't stand up to my challenge, can you, Faggot? 

Typical, it's been happening for 14 years. 

Keyboard warrior, huh? 

You come here and you'll see who's a Frankie. You fukkin cunt. 

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

So, you can't stand up to my challenge, can you, Faggot? 

Typical, it's been happening for 14 years. 

Keyboard warrior, huh? 

You come here and you'll see who's a Frankie. You fukkin cunt. 

Keyboard warrior .... look in the mirror much?  Or have you broken every mirror you own?  Have a good weekend Manchester Frankie!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bontz said:

Keyboard warrior .... look in the mirror much?  Or have you broken every mirror you own?  Have a good weekend Manchester Frankie!!

STFU, and come over here, prepared to get your faggotty ass kicked. 

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, Bontz said:

He's the site welcher, he still owes Ben 15 grand for final drive ratio. That's why nobody will take him up on any bets.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

He's the site welcher, he still owes Ben 15 grand for final drive ratio. That's why nobody will take him up on any bets.

Yeah, I'm pretty familiar with the antics of Manchester Frankie ... he's the type that you just sit back and shake your head, after reading his non-stop banter.  Anyone who brags about how tough they are (or were), or how rich they claim to be, are the epitome of stupidity.  Now, it's time to go take a shit on my gold toilet, and have my maid wipe my ass with $100 bills, while reminiscing of the guy that tried picking a fight with me and I choked him out before things got ugly for him :lol:

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Well, you are quite wrong. Trump did not put America first, he put HIS EGO and HIS AGENDA first, that's why you got a fukkin 78 year old political hack destroying the country, and a hate-filled, hysterical, black/Hindu woman ready to step in and make things ever worse!!!

If Trump put America first he would have retracted and apologized for ridiculing the looks of Two FEMALE candidates, ( Fiorino, Cruz ). 

If face of Fuck Trump put America first, he would have apologized for ridiculing a disabled reporter, ( Serge Kovaleski ). 

If the fuck face put America first he would have stated that ROE V WADE was decided in 1973, and let it stand. Instead he stated that women should be prosecuted for seeking abortion.

If the fukker put America first he would have apologized for only building 330 miles of border wall, and using American Taxpayer dollars to do it, instead of bragging that Mexico was gonna pay for the wall. 

If the cunt put America first he would NEVER have walked across the street and held up a bible at a church. SEPARATION of church and state !!!!!

If he had done what I just posted, and showed a bit of humility he would be sitting in the White House right now. However, his fucking cunt-face can't do that, because his personality is ingrained with his EGO. It's who he is, and he didn't change for you, me, or America.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

You sound like a jealous, teenage girl.  He was doing exactly what his constituents wanted, why should he apologize for that?  He gained more supporters then any other incumbent American President and you think he should apologize?   Yeah, right.  How many people have you apologized to?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You guys are so fukkin dumb on this site. 

I 've posted for months that I hate Biden And Trump equally! 

LMMFAO!! 

Why are you guy so dumb, REALLY? 

I told you meat-sticks NUMEROUS times that I do NOT ALIGN with either DEMS OR PUBS!!!

What don't you understand about that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm older and smarter than you. It's just the way it is. My outlook is global, tempered by a sociological/psychological background. 

Don't hate me 'cause I'm wealthy, and a police/political genius. 

You definitely lean left pretty hard. + you Think you are superior and your pretty racial/sexist/ and full of hate to others.

Just sayin. Lol.

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

You'd think and arrogant rambling mouth breather like yourself would appreciate Trump - and not unlike you, who cares how he acted!!

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

You sound like a jealous, teenage girl.  He was doing exactly what his constituents wanted, why should he apologize for that?  He gained more supporters then any other incumbent American President and you think he should apologize?   Yeah, right.  How many people have you apologized to?

I sound jealous, you faggot?

The country kicked Trump's ugly fukkin face to the dirt, and let a 78 year old fuckstick beat him.

Explain that motherfukker.

2 hours ago, Mag6240 said:

You'd think and arrogant rambling mouth breather like yourself would appreciate Trump - and not unlike you, who cares how he acted!!

Trump had an opportunity to save America....................but his fuck EGO threw it away. 

He was never meant to be a president anyway. He had money, EGO, good clothes, but he was nothing but a real estate salesman, auto dealership general manager. His ugly hair wreaks of auto dealership sales manager. Basically a big, arrogant cock sucker.   

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I sound jealous, you faggot?

The country kicked Trump's ugly fukkin face to the dirt, and let a 78 year old fuckstick beat him.

Explain that motherfukker.

LOL.  You believe biden got 80 million votes?  It's ok, you can admit it.

2 hours ago, CFM said:

You definitely lean left pretty hard. + you Think you are superior and your pretty racial/sexist/ and full of hate to others.

Just sayin. Lol.

I do not think I'm superior. I have never said I was young, good-looking, thin, or popular, have I??? Liar, have I ever said that!!!  

Yes, in my opinion too many Americans are bastards. If you look up crime stats America is a shit-hole. I stand by that. 

I also stand by my assertion that Americans generally suck, and are getting worse every day.  Cut somebody off and you'll be lucky if they don't get out with a fukkin tire iron.  

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Trump had an opportunity to save America....................but his fuck EGO threw it away. 

He was never meant to be a president anyway. He had money, EGO, good clothes, but he was nothing but a real estate salesman, auto dealership general manager. His ugly hair wreaks of auto dealership sales manager. Basically a big, arrogant cock sucker.   

Hey Mr. "I can buy you" with all the money ... how did your portfolio do under Trump's presidency (prior to COVID)?  You're as dumb as the day is long on June 20th in Alaska.

3 hours ago, Bontz said:

Yeah, I'm pretty familiar with the antics of Manchester Frankie ... he's the type that you just sit back and shake your head, after reading his non-stop banter.  Anyone who brags about how tough they are (or were), or how rich they claim to be, are the epitome of stupidity.  Now, it's time to go take a shit on my gold toilet, and have my maid wipe my ass with $100 bills, while reminiscing of the guy that tried picking a fight with me and I choked him out before things got ugly for him :lol:

You come to Manchester and your maid  is gonna be wiping your bloody mouth with those 100s, for calling me an idiot. 

2 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Hey Mr. "I can buy you" with all the money ... how did your portfolio do under Trump's presidency (prior to COVID)?  You're as dumb as the day is long on June 20th in Alaska.

I already told you I voted for TRUMP out of greed, and my stocks. So STFU!!!!

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL.  You believe biden got 80 million votes?  It's ok, you can admit it.

Hey, he lost whether by 1 million, one, oe ten million. He was INCUMBENT...............and he LOST!!! 

ell oh ess tee!!!

Motherfukkin lost to a fukkin lousy hack!!!! 

Edited by Guest

7 hours ago, CFM said:

Just sayin. Lol.

He sure does the guy is a ZERO !!

• Thanks 1

Uncle Snotty is a crazy bastard living in the woods of NH, scared of Jamal and even he sees why Trump got beat. Not a good look for some of you. :lol: