Check your account email address ×

Most damaging mistake america ever made.

37 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’d have to say slavery and then failure to patriate the slaves. Took awhile, but it’s caught up. 

Electing Trump is right up there. It’s gonna be years before America finds out how deep his fuck ups went.

41 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I’d have to say slavery and then failure to patriate the slaves. Took awhile, but it’s caught up. 

X1000

The cotton industrialists/plantations  didn't know or didn't care that the African will breed like feral sows.

The African woman has high testosterone which makes her want sex, with any man. The black men gladly oblige. Combine that with a intellectual/ cultural component, and you have a breeding frenzy.   

I have posted for years on this site that Black America is our biggest nightmare. 

Somebody prove me wrong. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Virtue signals  sent...

11 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I don't totally disagree but, I can debate the merits of what was a "damaging mistake" better than you.

10 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Electing Trump is right up there. It’s gonna be years before America finds out how deep his fuck ups went.

:lol: 

Every fucking day!  

Every fucking time - GIF on Imgur

15 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

X1000

The cotton industrialists/plantations  didn't know or didn't care that the African will breed like feral sows.

The African woman has high testosterone which makes her want sex, with any man. The black men gladly oblige. Combine that with a intellectual/ cultural component, and you have a breeding frenzy.   

I have posted for years on this site that Black America is our biggest nightmare. 

Somebody prove me wrong. 

The black population in America is 13% they better get busy.  :lol:  

It wasnt a mistake, mother fuckers got super rich during slavery. They are still but hurt about not being able to keep their slaves so they have been treating like shit ever since. 

Also blacks enjoyed a bit of prosperity right after slavery was abolished because they had been running whiteys businesses for 200 years, they had the know how. Those old crackas and industrialists couldnt have that kind of competition so had to put a boot on a brotha...

3 hours ago, gravy davey said:

Fixed for accuracy.  

Sad part is,  it was correct before and after.

Y'er all as fucked as we are with Trudope at the helm.

3 hours ago, gravy davey said:

The black population in America is 13% they better get busy.  :lol:  

LMAO!!! Have you ever filled-out a CENSUS FORM????

Do you think these black mothers in our major cities are filling out those forms!!! LMAO!!!

Do you think some black lady in Mississippi with 9 kids is filling out those forms!! LMMFAO!

The black population in America is much higher than reported.

Also, when you exclude all  other races, except whites, the black population is gaining.

Blacks hate WHITES with the most intensity.

Yes, some of them hate ASIANS and Hispanics, but primarily....blacks hate WHITES. 

On 4/26/2021 at 6:39 PM, ActionfigureJoe said:

S'ok Pookey, you're in great hands now. Determination, a strong work ethic and a dedication to the greater good will prevail. 

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!!! Have you ever filled-out a CENSUS FORM????

Do you think these black mothers in our major cities are filling out those forms!!! LMAO!!!

Do you think some black lady in Mississippi with 9 kids is filling out those forms!! LMMFAO!

The black population in America is much higher than reported.

Also, when you exclude all  other races, except whites, the black population is gaining.

Have you ever heard of birth certificates ? Lololololol

😂 😆 😝 

1 minute ago, CFM said:

Have you ever heard of birth certificates ? Lololololol

😂 😆 😝 

So, you're sayin' that the government calculates the negro USA population by birth certificates, and it is accurate and complete??????  

....is allowing social media into everyone's lives.  Causes way too much hate and discontent.  Poo 550 can't even give a free handy behind Sandy's without someone in bumfuck Minnesota or Wisconsin catching wind of it.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

....is allowing social media into everyone's lives.  Causes way too much hate and discontent.  Poo 550 can't even give a free handy behind Sandy's without someone in bumfuck Minnesota or Wisconsin catching wind of it.

Hayward Jablome?????  

1 hour ago, hayward said:

Social media didn’t cause anything. It simply gave a platform to that which already existed. 

13 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Social media didn’t cause anything. It simply gave a platform to that which already existed. 

without the platform, people kept it to themselves.  If  something torqued a person up, they got over it till morning after a good night sleep.  Now, instantly posted before they have a chance to collect themselves, and in the meantime, every Tom Dick and Harry from here to timbucktoo gets to read about it and react and chime in and blow things out of proportion.  It's fucking childish.

This social media thing is ruining society.  With your credentials, I can't believe you fail to see it.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, hayward said:

without the platform, people kept it to themselves.  If  something torqued a person up, they got over it till morning after a good night sleep.  Now, instantly posted before they have a chance to collect themselves, and in the meantime, every Tom Dick and Harry from here to timbucktoo gets to read about it and react and chime in and blow things out of proportion.  It's fucking childish.

This social media thing is ruining society.  With your credentials, I can't believe you fail to see it.  

People still have a choice to mind their own business. Now if you want, the western world can place extreme limits on social media, such as in China. Then we could all be one gigantic happy family. Or, we just let this thing play out.